跟读是记忆单词的有效方式
跟读训练完美口音
跟读练就英语思维
“2020安心宅家”
让我们和乔小妞一起跟读电影
《Despicabel Me》
——--— CHAPTER 5 ————
- Where did you getthat? - Found it.
你们从哪拿的那个?找到它的。
Okay. Rule number two.You will not bother me while I'm working.
好吧。规矩第二条。你们不可以打扰我,当我工作的时候。
Rule number three.
第三条规矩。
You will not cry orwhine or laugh or giggle
你们不可以哭,或发牢骚或者大笑或者咯咯地笑
or sneeze or burp orfart!
或打喷嚏或打嗝或放屁!
So, no, no, noannoying sounds. All right?
所以,不许,不许(发出)烦人的声音。好吗?
Does this count asannoying?
这个算作为烦人吗?
Very!
非常(烦人)!
I will see you in sixhours.
我将见你在六小时后。
Okay, don't worry.Everything's going to be fine.
好的,别担心。一切都会变好的。
We're gonna be reallyhappy here. Right? Agnes?
我们将会很开心的在这里。
Question. What arethese?
请问。这是什么?
A dozen boogie robots!Boogie!
一打布吉摇摆机器人!
Look at this. Watchme!
看这里。看着我!
Cookie robots. I saidcookie robots.
饼干机器人。我说饼干机器人。
Why are you so old?
为什么…为什么你这么老?
Okay. I'm on it.
好吧,我去做。
Hello?
有人吗?
TV!
电视!
What is that?
那是什么?
- Look at that! - Thatis cool!
看那!这太酷了!
Come on!
过来!
I don't think he's adentist.
我不认为他是一名牙医。
We've been working onthis for a while.
我们一直研究这个有一段时间了。
It's a anti-gravityserum.
这是反重力的血清。
I meant to close that.He'll be all right, I'm sure.
我意思是关掉那个。他会好的。我确定。
Do the effects wearoff? Uh, so far…
效果会消失么?额,到目前为止
…no. No, they don't.
…不,不,他们不会的。
And here, of course,is the new weapon you ordered.
在这里,当然,是新武器,你定制的。
No, no.
不,不。
I said "dartgun", not... Okay.
我说“标枪”,不是(dirk灰尘枪)。。。好吧。
Oh, yes. 'Cause I waswondering…
噢,是的。因为我正在疑惑。。。
under whatcircumstances would we use this?
在什么情况下我会用这个?
But, anyway.
但是,不管怎么说
What I really wantedto show you was this.
我真正要展示给你的是这个。
Now those are cookierobots!
现在那些是饼干机器人!
La, la, la, la I loveunicorns
啦,啦,啦,我爱独角兽
What are you doinghere? I told you to stay in the kitchen!
你在这干什么呢?我告诉过你要待在厨房!
We got bored. What isthis place?
我们变得无聊了。这是什么地方?
Can I drink this?
我能喝这个吗?
Do you want toexplode?
你想要爆炸吗?
Gru!
Gru!
Get back in thekitchen!
回到厨房去!
- Will you play withus? - No.
你会和我们一起玩吗?不会。
- Why? - Because I'mbusy.
为什么?因为我很忙。
Doing what?
忙什么?
Okay, okay, you gotme.
好吧,好吧,你问住我了。
The dentist thing ismore of a hobby.
牙医更多的来说是兴趣爱好。
In real life, I am aspy.
在现实生活中,我是一个间谍。
And it is top secret,and you may not tell anybody,
并且这是机密,而且你不可以告诉其他人,
- because if you do...- What does this do?
因为 如果你说了。。。这是干什么的?
Hey!
嘿!
My unicorn!
我的独角兽!
You have to fix it.
你必须修好它。
Fix it? Look, it hasbeen disintegrated. By definition, it cannot be fixed.
修好它?瞧,它已经粉碎了。从定义上说,它不能被修好了。
That's freaking meout. What is she doing?
这把我吓坏了。她在做什么?
She's gonna hold herbreath until she gets a new one.
她将要敝住她的气,直到她得到一个新的。
It is just a toy. Nowstop it!
这只是一个玩具。现在停止。
Okay, okay! I'll fixit!
好吧,好吧!
Tim! Mark! Phil!
Tim!Mark!Phil!
This is veryimportant.
这是非常重要的。
You have to get thelittle girl a new unicorn toy.
你必须要给这个小女孩一个新的独角兽玩具。
Hey, hey, hey! A toy!
嘿,嘿,嘿!一个玩具!
Go, and hurry!
快点去!
What are those?
那些是什么?
They are my cousins.
他们是我的。。。表弟。
Jerry! Stuart!
Jerry! Stuart!
Watch them, and keepthem away from me, please.
看着他们,并且请让她们远离我,拜托了。
It was your cousin'sidea.
这是你的表弟的主意。
What?
什么?
Okay, bedtime.
好吧,睡觉时间。
Not you two!
不是你们两个!
Okey-dokey.Beddie-bye. All tucked in. Sweet dreams.
好的。 拜拜。 都钻进被窝。做个美梦。
Just so you know,
你要知道,
you're never gonna bemy dad.
你永远不会是我的爸爸。
Hmmm. I think I canlive with that.
嗯。我想我能接受这个。
Are these beds madeout of bombs?
这些床是炸弹做的吗?
Yes, but they are veryold and highly unlikely to blow up.
是,但是他们很旧了。并且相当不可能爆炸。
But try not to tossand turn.
但是尝试着不要翻来覆去。
Cool.
酷。
《Despicabel Me》
——--— CHAPTER 6 ————
- Will you read us abedtime story? - No.
你可以给我们讲睡前故事吗?不行。
But we can't go tosleep without a bedtime story.
但是我们无法入睡再没有睡前故事(的情况下。)
Well, then it's goingto be a long night for you, isn't it?
好吧,那么这将会是一个漫长的夜晚对你,是吗?
So, good night, sleeptight, and don't let the bed bugs bite.
所以,晚安,睡个好觉,并且不要让床上的虱子咬了。
Because there areliterally thousands of them.
因为从字面上说真的有成千上万的小虫。
And there's probablysomething in your closet.
而且他们也可能有什么东西在你们的柜子里。
He's just kidding,Agnes.
他只是在开玩笑,Agnes。
It's beautiful.
真漂亮。
Girls, let's go.
女孩们。走吧。
Time to deliver thecookies!
该去送饼干了!
Okay. But first, we'regoing to dance class.
好的。但是首先,我们要去舞蹈课。
Actually, we're goingto have to skip the dance class today.
事实上,我们将会必须跳过舞蹈课今天。
Actually, we can'tskip the dance class today.
事实上,我们不能跳过舞蹈课今天。
We have a big recitalcoming up.
我们有一个大的舞蹈晚会即将到来。
- We're doing anexcerpt from Swan Lake. - Yeah, Swan Lake!
我们将要表演一个片段来自“天鹅湖”的,是的,“天鹅湖”!
That's fantastic.Wonderful.
太奇妙了。太棒了。
But we're going todeliver cookies! Come on!
但是我们将要去送饼干!过来!
No.
不。
No?
不?
We're not going todeliver cookies until we do dance class.
我们不会去送饼干知道我们去了舞蹈课。
Really?
真的吗?
Well, I am not drivingyou to dance class.
嗯,我不会开车载你们去舞蹈课。
So if you want to go,you are going to have to walk yourselves.
所以如果你们想要去,你们不得不自己走过去。
What are you doing?
你们在干什么?
Walking to danceclass.
走路去舞蹈课。
Ya? Okay, fine.
呀?好的,很好。
You just keep walking,because I'm really not driving you!
你们就一直走着吧,因为我真的不会开车载你们去。
Okay.
好吧。
You're going to sufferthe wrath of Gru!
你们将要承受愤怒来自Gru的!
Seriously, I'm goingto count to three!
认真地,我将数到三!
And you had better bein this car!
然后你们最好在车里!
Here we go! One! Two!
开始了!1!2!
...three, four andfive.
3,4,5.
And lift, and stretch.
抬手,伸展。
And one, and two...
1,2…
- Here you go. - Whatis it?
就是这样。这是什么?
Your ticket to thedance recital. You are coming, right?
你的票去舞蹈晚会的,你会来的,对吗?
Of course, of course.
当然,当然。
I have pins andneedles that I'm sitting on.
我现在就(像是)坐在大头针和缝衣针上(坐立不安)。
Pinkie promise?
拉钩保证?
Oh, yes. My pinkiepromises.
噢,是的。我拉钩证。
All right. Our firstcustomer is a man named Vector.
好了。我们第一个顾客是一个男人名叫Vectr的。
But he's a V.
但是他是V。
You know, we'resupposed to start with the A's.
你懂的,我们应该从A开始。
Then we go to the B's.Then we...
然后我们再到B。然后我们
Yes, yes! I went tokindergarten. I know how the alphabet works!
是的,是的!我上过幼儿园。我知道字母顺序是怎么工作的!
I was just thinking
我只是在想
that it might be niceto deliver Mr. Vector's first.
这样也许会很好,给vector先生送过去作为第一 个。
That is all.
就这样了。
Almost over. It'salmost over.
几乎成功了。几乎成功了。
Girls, welcome back tothe fortress of Vector-tude!
女孩们,欢迎回到Vector的堡垒!
Do you have my cookiesfor me?
你们带来饼干了吗给我?
Four boxes ofmini-mints, two toffee totes,
4盒迷你薄荷糖,2手提袋妃糖,
two caramel clumpiesand fifteen boxes of coco-nutties.
2盒焦糖块和15盒可可果仁。
Exactly. I'd like tosee somebody else order that many cookies.
完全正确。我很乐意看到其他人订购这么多饼干。
Not likely.
不大可能。
Name one person whoordered more cookies than me.
说说看哪个人订购比我还多的饼干。
That'll be $52.
一共52美元。
Right.
好的。
Seven, eight, nine...
7,8,9…
Tic Tacs! Where was I?
嘀嗒!我数到几了?
Seven, eight, nine...
7,8,9…
Why are you wearingpajamas?
你为什么要穿睡衣?
These aren't pajamas!This is a warm-up suit.
这不是睡衣!这是热身衣。
- What are you warmingup for? - Stuff.
你热身要干什么?一些事情。
What sort of stuff?
什么样的事情?
Super-cool stuff youwouldn't understand.
超级酷的事情你不会明白的。
Like sleeping?
就像睡觉?
They are not pajamas!
这不是睡衣!
Here you go, 52 bigones.
给你,52元整。
Bye!
拜!
Come on!
过来!
What the...
怎么…
Quiet down, fish!
安静下来,大鱼!
Down, boy!
安静,伙计!
We did it! Come on,girls, let's go!
我们做到了!女孩们,我们走吧!
But what about theother people who ordered cookies?
但是关于其他人他们订购饼干的怎么办呢?
Life is full ofdisappointments
生活总是充满失望
for some people.
对一些人来说。
Don't do that!
不要那样!
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!