Despicabel Me 1-2

Despicabel Me 1-2

00:00
11:34

跟读是训练听力的最佳形式

跟读是记忆单词的有效方式

跟读训练完美口音

跟读练就英语思维

2020安心宅家

让我们一起和乔小妞跟读原版电影



Despicabel Me


——--CHAPTER 1 ————


Justin!


Justin! (贾斯汀)


Quick, honey, take my picture. I got the pyramid in myhand.


快点,宝贝儿,给我照相。我有把金字塔放在我的手里了。


Justin, you get back here right now!


Justin 你回到这里来立刻!


No, stop!


不 停下来!


- No, no! Stop him! - Go back! Don't climb!


- 不 不! 阻止他! - 回去! 不要爬!


Wait, wait.


等等 等等


Hold on. Easy, little boy.


等一下。放松, 小男孩。


Okay, stop, child! Stop right there. No!


好了 停止,孩子! 停在那。    不!


No, no, no! Oh! Oh. There he goes.


不 不 不!噢! 噢。他还是下去了。


Justin!


Justin!


I've got him! I've got him!


我 抓住他了! 我抓住他了!


Outrage in Egypt tonight as it was discovered


愤怒在埃及(蔓延)今晚 随着被发现


that the Great Pyramid of Giza had been stolen


     大金字塔     吉萨  被偷了


and replaced by a giant inflatable replica.


被取代由一个巨大可怕的复制品。


There is panic throughout the globe as countries andcitizens


出现了恐惧遍及地球           当各国家及其居民


try to protect their beloved landmarks.


试着去保护他们的心爱的标志性建筑。


Law enforcement still has no leads,


执法部门仍然没有线索,


leaving everyone to wonder, which of the world'svillains


留给每个人好奇,哪一个世界上的坏蛋


is responsible for this heinous crime?


要负责对这个可憎的罪行?


And where will he strike next?


并且哪里将会是他袭击的下一个(目标)?


I'm having a bad, bad day


我度过了糟糕的一天,糟糕的一天


It's about time that I get my way


是时候了     我按我的方式


Steamrolling whatever I see


碾碎  无论什么 我看到的


Freeze ray! Freeze ray! Freeze ray!


冷冻射线!冷冻射线!冷冻射线!


I'm having a bad, bad day


我度过了糟糕的一天,糟糕的一天


If you take it personal, that's okay


如果你针对我个人,那也没关系


Watch, this is so fun to see


瞧,这是多么有趣看起来


Ah! Despicable me


啊。卑鄙的我


Morning, Gru!


早上好,Gru!


How you doing?


你怎么样啊?


Hello, Fred.


你好,Fred.


FYI, your dog has been leaving little bombs all overmy yard,


供您参考,你的狗留下小的炸弹(便便)到我的院子里到处都是,


and I don't appreciate it.


而且我不欣赏这个。


Sorry. You know dogs. They go wherever they want togo.


对不起。你知道狗的。他们去任何他们想去的地方。


Unless they're dead.


除非他们死了。


I'm joking!


我开玩笑的!


Although, it is true. Anyway, have a good one.


尽管,这是事实。总之,祝你有个愉快的一天。


Okay. Yeah.


噢,好吧。


Steamrolling whatever I see


碾碎无论什么我看到的


Ah! Despicable me


啊!卑鄙的我


I'm having a bad, bad day


我度过了糟糕的一天,糟糕的一天


If you take it personal, that's okay


如果你针对我,那也没关系


Ah! Despicable me


啊!卑鄙的我


You've got to be pulling on my leg!


你一定是开我玩笑呢!


Hello!


你好!


Cookies for sale.


饼干可出售。


Go away. I'm not home.


走开。我不在家。


Yes, you are. I heard you.


你在家。我听见了。


No, you didn't. This


不,你没有。这是…


is a recording.


一个录音。


- No, it isn't. - Yes, it is.


不,它不是。是的,它是。


Watch this. Leave a message, beep.


看这,请留言,哔哔。


Goodbye, recorded message.


再见,预先录制的留言。


Agnes, come on.


Agnes,走了。


Ahhh! Kyle!


啊!Kyle!


Bad dog! No! No, no. Sit. My muffin.


坏狗狗!不!坐下。我的松饼。


Gru!


Gru!


Ah, Dr Nefario.


啊,Nefario 博士。


I know how you must be feeling.


我知道你一定是什么样的感受。


I, too, have encountered great disappointment,


我也一样遭遇了巨大的失望。


but in my eyes, you will always be one of the greats.


但是在我眼里,你永远是最伟大的之一。


What? What happened?


什么?发生什么了?


It's all over the news!


到处都是它的新闻!


Some fella just stole a pyramid.


一些家伙刚刚偷走了一个金字塔。


They're saying he makes all other villains look


他们说他使所有其他的坏蛋看起来很差劲。


Assemble the minions!


集合小黄人!


Minions, assemble!


小黄人,集合!


Okay. Okay.


好的。好的。


Looking good, Kevin! How is the family? Good?


看上去不错,Kevin!


All right.


好了。


That's my Billy boy! What up, Larry?


那才是我的Billy ! 怎么了,Larry ?


Hello, everybody!


大家好!


Yeah, all right!


耶,好了!


Simmer down. Simmer down!


静一静。静一静!


Thank you, okay.


谢谢,好的。


Now, I realize that you guys probably heard


现在,我了解你们可能听说了


about this other villain who stole the pyramids.


另一个坏蛋偷走了金字塔。


Apparently, it's a big deal.


很明显,这是一个严重的事情。


People are calling it the crime of the century andstuff like that.


人们称它为世纪之罪行 以及类似的什么


But am I upset? No, I am not!


但是我生气吗?不,我不生气!


A little,


有一点,


but we have had a pretty good year ourselves,


但是过去的一年我们做得很不错,


and you guys are all right in my book.


而且你们这些家伙都在我的(开支)名册内,(意思是我给你们都支付了报酬)


No, no raises!


不,不加薪!


You're not going to get any raises.


你们将不会得到任何加薪。


What did we do?


我们都做过什么?


Well, we stole the Times Square JumboTron!


嗯,我们偷走了时代广场的超大屏幕!


Nice!


太棒了!


That's how I roll.


那就是我怎么运营的。


Yeah, you all like watching football on that, huh?


是的,你们都喜欢在那上面看足球比赛,啍?


But that's not all.


但是那并不是全部。


We stole the Statue of Liberty,


我们偷走了自由女神像。


the small one from Las Vegas.


拉斯维加斯那座小的。


And I won't even mention the Eiffel Tower!


Despicabel Me


——--CHAPTER 2 ————


Also Vegas.


而且我甚至还没有提到埃菲尔铁塔!也是维加斯那个。


Okay, I wasn't going to tell you about this yet,


好吧,我本来还不打算告诉你们这个,


but I have been working on something very big!


但是我正准备致力于做某件事情很了不起的!


Something that will blow this pyramid thing out of thewater!


某件事情将把金字塔这种事情击打出水面!(因为更了不起足以击败偷金字塔行为)


And thanks to the efforts of my good friend DrNefario...


而且,谢谢我的朋友们的努力,Nefario博士...


Thank you!


谢谢!


Oh, there he is.


噢,就是他。


He's styling.


他很时尚。


Now, we have located a shrink ray


现在,我们找到了一个缩小射线枪


in a secret lab, and once we take this shrink ray,


在秘密实验室里,而且一量我们拿到这个射线枪,


we will have the capability


我们将会有能力


to pull off the true crime of the century.


实现真正的世纪大犯罪。


We are going to steal...


我们将要去偷走...


Wait, wait! I haven't told you what it is yet.


等等,等等!我还没有告诉你们是什么呢。


Hey.


嘿。


Dave, listen up, please.


Dave,听着拜托


Next, we are going to steal,


接下来,我们将要偷走,


pause for effect,


暂停为了效果,(意思是吊胃口)


the moon!


月亮!


And once the moon is mine,


而且一旦月亮,是我的,


the world will give me whatever I want to get it back!


这个世界将会给我无论什么我想要的以把它弄回去!


And I will be the greatest villain of all time!


而且我将会是最伟大的坏蛋永远的!


That's what I'm talking about.


那就是我正在谈论的事情。


Yes?


懂吗?


Hello, Gru? I've been crunching some numbers,


你好,Gru?我刚才计算了一些数字,


and I really don't see how we can afford this.


并且我真的没有看到我们如何负担得起这个。


It can't be done. I'm not a miracle worker.


它不能够被完成。我不是一个奇迹创造者。


Hey, chillax.


嘿,淡定。


I'll just get another loan from the bank. They loveme!


我刚刚得到另一笔贷款从银行那里。他们爱我!


Edith, stop it!


Edith,停下来!


What? I'm just walking.


怎么了?我只是在走路。


Hi, Miss Hattie. We're back.


嗨,Hattie女士。我们回来了。


Hello, girls!


你们好,女孩们!


Anybody come to adopt us while we were out?


有任何人过来收养我们吗当我们不在的时候?


Mmm. Let me think.


嗯,让我想想。


No!


没有!


Edith! What did you put on my desk?


Edith!你把什么放在我的桌子上了?


A mud pie.


一个泥巴饼。


You're never gonna get adopted, Edith. You know that,don't you?


你永远不会被收养,Edith. 这你知道,对么?


- Yeah, I know. - Good.


是的,我知道。很好。


So, how did it go, girls? Did we meet our quotas?


所以,结果如何,女孩们?我们完成定额了吗?


Sort of.


差不多。


We sold 43 mini-mints, 30 choco-swirlies, and 18coco-nutties.


我们卖了43个迷你薄荷,30个巧克力圈,还有18个可可果仁。


Okay.


好吧。


Well, you say that like it's a great sale day.


嗯,你说的就像这是一个出色的销售日。


Look at my face!


看看我的脸!


Do you still think it's a great sale day?


你仍然认为这是一个出色的销售日吗?


Eighteen coco-nutties.


18个可可果仁。


I think we can do a little better than that, don'tyou?


我认为我们可以做得比那个更好一点,你觉得呢?


Yeah.


是的。


We wouldn't want to spend the weekend in the Box ofShame, would we? No.


我们不会想要花费击末时光在耻辱箱果,对吗?不。


No, Miss Hattie.


不,Hattie女士。


Okay, good. Off you go. Go clean something of mine.


好的,很好。你可以走了。去清洗点我的什么东西去。


Hi, Penny.


, Penny.


Hi, guys.


嗨,同志们。


Hello, Mom. Sorry, I meant to call, but...


你好,妈妈。抱歉,我本想打电话,但是...


I just wanted to congratulate you on stealing thepyramid.


我只是想要祝贺你偷走了金字塔。


That was you, wasn't it?


那是你,是吗?


Or was it a villain who's actually successful?


或是不是(真会有)一个坏蛋他实际上成功了?


Just so you know, Mom, I am about to do something


你知道的,妈妈。我正打算做件什么事情


that's very, very big, very important.


非常非常的重大,非常重要。


When you hear about it, you're going to be very proud.


当你听到这个的时候,你将会感到非常的骄傲。


Good luck with that. Okay, I'm out of here.


祝你好运对于那件事情。好吧,我要离开这里了。


Gru to see Mr. Perkins.


Gru来见Perking先生。


Yes, please have a seat.


好的,请先坐下。


That's one small step for man,


那是一小步对于个人来说,


one giant leap for mankind.


乃是一大步对于人类。


Ma, someday I'm going to go to the moon.


妈,有一天我将要去月球。


I'm afraid you're too late, Son.


我恐怕你太晚了,儿子。


NASA isn't sending the monkeys any more.


美国宇航局不会再送猴子上去了。(嘲笑他是个猴子)


Hey.


嘿。


I'm applying for a new villain loan. Go by the name ofVector.


我正在申请一笔新的坏蛋贷款。以Vector(向量)这个名字申请。


It's a mathematical term,


它是一个数学用语,


a quantity represented by an arrow, with bothdirection and magnitude.


一个量用一个箭头表示,同时拥有方向和大小。


Vector! That's me,


Vector!那就是我,


'cause I'm committing crimes with both direction andmagnitude.


因为我在犯罪同时拥有方向和重量级。(表示有明确的目标和足够的影响力。)


Oh, yeah!


噢,耶!


Check out my new weapon.


看看我的新武器。


Piranha gun! Oh, yes!


水虎鱼枪!噢,是的!


Fires live piranhas. Ever seen one before? No, youhaven't. I invented it.


射击活的水虎鱼。以前曾经见过吗?不,你没见过。我发明了它。


Do you want a demonstration?


你想要我演示一下吗?


Shoot! So difficult, sometimes, to get the piranhaback inside of my...


射击!太困难了,有的时候,把水虎鱼拿回来…


Mr. Gru, Mr. Perkins will see you now.


Gru先生,Perkins先生将要见你。


So, all I need


所以,我需要的


is money from the bank to build a rocket.


就是从银行借钱来建造一个火箭。


- And then, the moon is ours. - Wow!


然后,月亮就是我们的。


Well, very nice presentation.

嗯,非常好的展示。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 会唱歌的糖果树

    非常好。但请适当的相处一些声音来,否则听不出哪句话是谁.谢谢。