跟读是训练听力的最佳形式
跟读是记忆单词的有效方式
跟读训练完美口音
跟读练就英语思维
2020安心宅家
让我们和乔小妞一起跟读原版电影
《Despicabel Me》
——--— CHAPTER 3 ————
I'd like to see this shrink ray.
我想要看看这个缩小射线。
Absolutely! Will do. Soon as I have it.
没问题!好的。等我弄到它的时候
You don't have it?
你没有吗?
And yet you have the audacity to ask the bank formoney?
那你就有这么大胆量向银行借钱?
Apparently.
显然是这样。
Do you have any idea of the capital that this bank hasinvested in you, Gru?
你知不知道(有多少)资金这家银行投入给你了,Gru?
With far too few of your sinister plots actuallyturning a profit.
用太少你的险恶阴谋实际转化成利润。
How can I put it? Let's say this apple is you.
该让我怎么说呢?让我们说这个苹果是你。
If we don't start getting our money back...
如果我们还不开始把我们的钱收回来…
Get the picture?
看到这个情景了吗?
Look, Gru, the point is, there are a lot of newvillains out there,
瞧,Gru,重点是,有很多新坏蛋在外面呢,
younger than you, hungrier than you,
比你年轻,比你贪婪,
younger than you.
比你年轻。
Like that young fellow out there named Vector.
就像那个年轻的家伙等在外面叫Vector的。
He just stole a pyramid!
他刚刚偷走了金字塔!
I've got it. I've got it.
我明白了。我明白了。
So, as far as getting money for the rocket...
所以,至于得到钱为造火箭…
Get the shrink ray, then we'll talk.
拿来缩小射线,然后我们再谈。
"东亚某秘密研究基地"
Suckers!
笨蛋!
Suckers!
笨蛋!
We got it!
我们弄到手了!
What?
怎么了?
Hey! Hey! What! Hey!
嘿!嘿!怎么了!嘿!
No, no, no!
不,不,不!
You!
是你!
Now, maybe you'll think twice before you freezesomeone's head!
现在,也许你要思考两次在你冻住某人的脑袋之前!
So long, Gru!
再见,Gru!
Quick! We can't let him get away!
快点!我们不能让他跑掉!
Up ahead! Up ahead!
向前!向前!
Fire! Fire, now!
开火,开火,现在!
You missed me!
你错过我了!(你没打着我!)
Come to papa!
到爸爸这里来!
Take that.
接招,
How adorable.
多么可爱。
Got you in our sights!
逮住你了在我们的视线内!
Like taking candy from a...
就像拿走糖从一个…
What?
什么?
Hey, Gru!
嘿,Gru!
Try this on for size!
试试这个尺寸!
That's weird. What is going...
好奇怪。怎么回事…
This is claustrophobic!
我会得幽闭恐惧症的!
No, no, no!
不,不,不!
Too small! This is too small for me!
这太小了对于我来说!
I hate that guy!
我讨厌那个家伙!
...and please watch over us, and bless that we'll havea good night's sleep.
并且请照顾我们,而且保佑我们会睡一个好觉。
And bless that while we're sleeping, no bugs willcrawl into our ears
而且保佑当我们睡觉的时候,没有虫子将会爬到我们的耳朵里
and lay eggs in our brains.
并且在我们的脑子里下蛋。
Great. Thanks for that image, Edith.
太好了。谢谢那个想象,Edith。
And please bless that someone will adopt us soon,
并且请保佑有人将回来收养我们很快
and that the mommy and daddy will be nice
还有妈妈和爸爸会很好
and have a pet unicorn.
而且有一个宠物独角兽。
Amen.
阿门。
- Amen. - Amen.
阿门。阿门。
Unicorns, I love them Unicorns, I love them
独角兽,我喜欢他们 独角兽,我喜欢他们
Uni, uni, unicorns I love them
独角兽, 独角兽,独角兽,我爱他们
Uni, unicorns, I could pet one
独角兽, 独角兽,我可以弄一个当宠物养
If they were really real
如果他们是真实的
And they are
他们是的
So, I bought one so I could pet it
所以,我买了一个所以我可以宠爱它
Now it loves me Now I love it
现在它喜欢我现在我喜欢它
"Vector的城堡"
"安全警报"
Don't you... What the...
你不是…怎么…
Good luck, little girls!
祝你好运,小女孩!
Whoa! Cool.
哇!酷。
Hi! We're orphans from Miss Hattie's Home for Girls.
嗨!我们是孤儿来自Hattie小姐女童之家。
- I don't care. Beat it! –
我不关心。走开!
Come on!
拜托!
We're selling cookies so, you know, we can have abetter future.
我们是来卖饼干的,你明白,我们可以有一个更好的未来。
- Wait, wait! Do you have coco-nutties? –
等等,等等!你有可可果仁吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Light bulb.
电灯泡。
Dr Nefario!
Nefario博士!
I'm going to need a dozen tiny robots disguised ascookies!
我将要一打微型机器人伪装成饼干!
- What? –
什么?
Cookie robots!
饼干机器人!
- Who is this? –
是谁?
forget it.
忘记它吧。
Well, it appears you have cleared our backgroundcheck,
嗯,看上去你已经做过我们的背景调查了。
Dr Gru.
Gru博士。
And I see you have made a list
而且我看到你已经列出一张单子
of some of your personal achievements.
一些你的个人的成就。
Thank you for that. I love reading.
谢谢那个。我喜爱阅读。
And I see you have been given the Medal of Honor
而且我看到你曾被授予荣誉勋章
and a knighthood.
和骑士。
- Me, me, me. - Me, me, me.
我,我,我,我,我,我。
Kevin?
Kevin?
You had your own cooking show
你有过你自己的厨艺表演
and you can hold your breath for 30 seconds?
而且你可以屏住你的呼吸30秒钟?
《Despicabel Me》
——--— CHAPTER 4 ————
It's not that impressive.
这并没那么让人印象深刻。
Idiot!
白痴!
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
打!打!打!打!
What in the name of... What?
这是以什么名义…什么?
Well, here's the dealio.
好吧,事情是这样的。
Things have been so lonely since my wife,
事情变得很孤独自从我的妻子,
Debbie, passed on.
Debbie,去世后。
It's like my heart is a tooth,
这就像是…我的心是一个牙齿,
and it's got a cavity that can only be filled withchildren.
而且它的上面有一个洞 只能够被孩子填满。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
You are a beautiful woman. Do you speak Spanish?
你是一个漂亮的女人。你会说西班牙语吗?
Do I look like I speak Spanish?
我看上去像是会说西班牙语的吗?
You have a face como un burro.
你有一张像驴子一样的脸。
Well, thank you!
好吧,谢谢!
Anyway, can we proceed with this adoption?
不管怎样,我们可以继续进行这个收养(手续)吗?
So, so excited!
太,太激动了!
Please tell Margo, Edith and Agnes to come to thelobby.
请告诉Margo, Edith和Agnes来到大厅。
I bet the mom is beautiful!
我打赌妈妈很漂亮!
I bet the daddy's eyes sparkle.
我打赌爸爸的眼睛闪闪发光。
I bet their house is made of Gummi Bears.
我打赌他们的房子是用小熊软糖做成的。
I'm just saying it'd be nice.
我就是说这个会很棒。
My caterpillar never turned into a butterfly.
我的毛毛虫永远都变不成蝴蝶。
That's a Cheeto.
那是一个奇多(玉米片)。
Well, Debbie was a very lucky woman.
Debbie是一个非常幸运的女人。
Who's Debbie?
谁是Debbie?
Your wife.
你的妻子。
Hi, girls!
嗨,女孩们!
Girls, I want you to meet Mr. Gru.
姑娘们,我想要你们见一下Gru先生。
He's going to adopt you.
他将要收养你们。
And he's a dentist!
而且他是一名牙医!
Yeah!
耶!
Hi. I'm Margo. This is Edith.
嗨,我是Margo。这是Edith。
And that's Agnes.
那是Agnes。
I got your leg, I got your leg!
我抓住你的腿了,我抓住你的腿了!
Okay, that is enough, little girl.
好了,够了,小女孩。
- Let go of my leg. Come on. You can do it. - Higher!
拜托。你可以做到。再高点!
- Higher! - Just release your grip. Wow!
再高点!放开你的紧握,喔!
How do you remove them? Is there a command?
你怎么样才能一开它们?一个命令吗?
Some nonstick spray?
一些除胶喷雾?
Crowbar?
铁锹?
Okay, girls, let's go.
好吧,姑娘们我们走吧。
Oh, yeah!
噢,耶!
Pretty impressive!
让人十分印象深刻!
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
Boo-ya!
呀!
You got shrunk, tiny mouthwash!
你被缩小了,小不点漱口水!
Take that!
接招!
You done been shrunk!
你被缩小了!
Yello?
喂?
I got the shrink ray, all right.
我有缩小射线枪,是的。
No, I'm not playing with it.
不,我没有用它来玩儿。
Gru?
Gru?
Don't make me laugh! No.
别逗我乐了!不。
P.S., he is not getting the moon,
补充一句,他将不会得到月亮的,
and P.P.S., by the time I'm done with him,
再补充一句,等到那时候我跟他玩够了,
he's gonna be begging for mercy.
他将会祈求仁慈的。
Okay, bye.
好的,拜。
Look at you, a little tiny toilet for a little tinybaby...
瞧瞧你,一个超小的马桶给一个超小的宝贝用…
Curse you, tiny toilet!
诅咒你,超小马桶!
Okay, here we are.
好了,我们到了。
Home sweet home.
家甜蜜的家。
So, this is, like, your house?
所以,这是,就像你的房子?
Wait a sec...
等一下…
You're the guy who pretended he was a recorded message!
你就是那个家伙 他假装他是一个预先录制的留言!
No, that was someone else.
不是,那是其他人。
Can I hold your hand?
我能抓住你的手吗?
No.
额,不。
When we got adopted by a bald guy, I thought this'd bemore like Annie.
当我们被一个秃子领养了,我认为这更像是Ainne.
No, hey!
不要,嘿!
Kyle, these are not treats. These are guests.
Kyle,他们不是让你吃的。
Girls, this is Kyle, my……dog.
女孩们,这是Kyle,我的……狗。
Ooh! Fluffy doggy!
噢!毛茸茸的狗!
What kind of dog is that?
他是什么样的狗?
He is a... I don't know.
他是一个…我不知道。
Do you really think that this is an appropriate placefor little kids?
你真的认为这是一个合适的地方给小孩子住的吗?
'Cause it's not.
因为它不适合。
No! No! Stay away from there!
不!不!离那儿远点!
It's fragile.
它是易碎的。
Well, I suppose the plan will work with two.
嗯,我猜想这个计划对两个人也能行。
Hey! It's dark in here.
嘿!这里好黑啊。
It poked a hole in my juice box.
它戳了一个洞在我的果汁盒子上。
As you can see,
就像你们能看到的,
I have provided everything a child might need.
我已经提供了所有东西一个孩子可能需要的。
All right.
好吧
Okay. As I was saying... Hey!
好吧,我说过了…嘿!
Somebody broke that.
有人打破了那个。
Okay, okay. Clearly, we need to set some rules.
好吧,好吧,很明显,我们需要定一些规矩。
Rule number one.
规矩第一条。
You will not touch anything.
你们不能碰任何东西。
What about the floor?
那关于地板呢
Yes, you may touch the floor.
是的,你可以碰地板。
What about the air?
那关于空气呢?
Yes, you may touch the air!
是的,你可以碰空气!
What about this?
那这个呢?
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!