I had a black dog(我有一条黑狗,名叫抑郁)中英文朗读

I had a black dog(我有一条黑狗,名叫抑郁)中英文朗读

00:00
12:59
I had a black dog. His name was Depression.
我有一条黑狗,它名叫抑郁。
Whenever the black dog made an appearance, I felt empty and life just seemed to slow down.
He could surprise me with the visit for no reason or occasion.
The black dog made me look and feel older than my years.
黑狗让我看起来感觉像是一个老人。
When the rest of the world seemed to be enjoying life, I could only see it through the black dog.
当整个世界好像都在享受生活,我却只能与黑狗相伴。
Activities that usually brought me pleasure suddenly ceased to.
那些曾带给我快乐的事情,忽然消失了。
He liked to ruin my appetite. He chewed up my memory and my ability to concentrate.
它喜欢让我失去食欲,它蚕食掉我的记忆力和集中精力的能力。
Doing anything or going anywhere with black dog required superhuman strength.
拖着这条黑狗,无论去哪里或者做什么,都需要超人的力量。
At social occasions, he would sniff out what confidence I had and chase it away.
在社交场合,它总会找出我的自信,将其赶走。
My biggest fear was being found out; I worried that people might judge me.
我最害怕的是被人知道,我担心别人会议论我。
Because of the shame and stigma of the black dog, I was constantly worried about being found out.
由于黑狗带来的羞愧和耻辱,我总是担心被人知道。
So I invested a vast amount of energy to covering him up.
所以我投入很多精力把它藏起来。
Keeping up an emotional life is exhausting!
掩藏情绪的生活让人精疲力竭!
Black dog could make me think or say negative things.
黑狗让我消极的思考和言谈。
He could make me irritable and difficult to be around.
它让我烦躁不安,难于相处。
He would take my love and bury my intimacy.
它夺走了我的爱,埋藏了我的温情。
He loved nothing more than to wake me with highly repetitive negative thinking.
它最爱在半夜把我唤醒,心中只有那些一直重复的消极念头。
He also liked to remind me how exhausted I was going to be the next day.
它还喜欢提醒我将会面对多么心力交瘁的一天。
Having a black dog in your life is not so much about feeling a bit down, sad or blue.
生活中有一条黑狗,不仅仅是感到一点低落、悲伤或者忧郁。
At its worst, it is about being devoid of feeling altogether.
最糟糕的时候,所有的感觉都会失去。
As I grew older, black dog got bigger and he started hanging around all the time.
我一天天的变老,黑狗一天天的长大,它开始不离我的左右。
I chased them off with whatever I thought might send him running.
我用尽了一切办法,想把它赶走。
But more often than not, he would come out on top.
但获胜的往往是它。
Going down became easier than getting up again.
和重新站起来相比,躺倒变得更容易。
So I became rather good at self medication which never really helped.
所以我成了给自己开药的专家,但从未真的有效过。
Eventually I felt totally isolated from everything and everyone.
最后,我感到自己和整个世界所有人失去了联系。
The black dog had finally succeeded in hijacking my life.
黑狗终于成功绑架了我的生活。
When you lose all joy in life, you can begin to question what the point of it is.
当生活不再有丝毫快乐,你就开始质疑生活的意义。
Thankfully this was time when I sought professional help.
幸运的是,那个时候我寻求了专业的帮助。
This was my first step towards recovery and was a major turning point in my life.
那是我迈向康复的第一步,也是我生命的一个转折点。
I learnt that it does not matter who you are, the black dog affects millions and millions of people. It is an equal opportunity mongrel.
我了解到无论是谁,无数的人都在被这条黑狗所侵扰,任何人都机会遇见这条杂种狗。
I also learnt that there was no silver bullet or magic pill.
我还了解到不存在万能灵药或魔法药丸。
Medication can help some and others might need different a
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • Zoezhu

    这次用了本音,中英文像是一个人读的了

  • qzuser_yzj4

    文本怎么没写完?

    Zoezhu 回复 @qzuser_yzj4: 太长了,超过了字数限制,剩下的复制不了