给你for you——余秀华(中英文朗读)

给你for you——余秀华(中英文朗读)

00:00
05:41
本周想选读余秀华的《给你》,特别喜欢最后一句,名为“给你”,其实还是在做自己。她有纯净的心灵,不管是怎样的面容。选取的音乐和诗歌一样有一种飞蛾扑火的气质,希望你们喜欢�

给你

For You

作者:余秀华

翻译:Gwen

一家朴素的茶馆,

A teahouse, plain as it was.

面前目光朴素的你皆为我喜欢。

I was attracted by your plain gaze on me.

你的胡子,

Your beard,

昨夜辗转的面色让我忧伤

your floundering face from last night lamented me

我想带给你的,

What I had for you

一路已经丢失得差不多

has been shedding along the way

除了窗外凋谢的春色

except for the fading spring scenery outside the window.

遇见你以后,

After I met you,

你不停地爱别人,

You never ceased loving other women.

一个接一个

one after another.

我没有资格吃醋,

I didn't have the privilege of jealousy.

只能一次次逃亡

What left to me was esacaping time and again.

所以一直活着,

The reason for me to live,

是为等你年暮

was to wait for your autumn years.

等人群散尽,

When all was gone.

等你灵魂的火焰变为灰烬

When the fire of your soul turned to ashes.

我爱你。

I loved you.

我想抱着你

I wanted to hold you,

抱你在人世里被销蚀的肉体

and your body corroded by the mortal world.

我原谅你为了她们一次次伤害我

I forgave your torturing me for them, time and time again.

因为我爱你

Because I loved you.

我也有过欲望的盛年,

I ever had days of desires,

有过身心俱裂的许多夜晚

and many exhausted nights.

但是我从未放逐过自己

But I've never dissipated myself.

我要我的身体和心一样干净

I wanted my body to be as clean as my soul.

尽管这样,

Whereas,

并不是为了见到你

It was not for you.

·余秀华·
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 宠你是我的能力_

    虽然听不懂英文,但还是觉得想听,😂😂,怎样可以像你一样把英文学的那么好

    Zoezhu 回复 @宠你是我的能力_: 因为喜欢所以愿意努力并且花时间去学

  • 霁白格

    英语声音好动情,差点听哭了。

    Zoezhu 回复 @霁白格: 你也是有故事的人吧

  • wxy南欣

    主播,背景音乐是不是叫《一次就好》?

    Zoezhu 回复 @wxy南欣: 是的

  • 小小小小小月林

    听到泪目的一首诗,谢谢作者和朗读者

  • z10pfq239jgr63614q5z

    好好听!!!