【英文磨耳朵】第112集 - Fun Run 募捐长跑

【英文磨耳朵】第112集 - Fun Run 募捐长跑

00:00
05:00

Fun Run 募捐长跑

- It has been very stormy weather and the school roof is leaking.

  最近的天气总是雷雨交加,学校的屋顶一直在漏雨。

- How can we raise the money to fix the school roof?

  我们要怎么才能筹到钱把屋顶修一修呢?

- We could have a fun run.

  我们可以举办募捐长跑。

- What's a funny run?

  什么是有募捐长跑呀?

- It's a day for picnics and giving money to see people run.

  就是大家在一起野餐,然后捐钱给那些跑步的人。

- The more money you give, the further they run.

  只要你跑得越远,筹到的钱也就越多。

- Good idea, daddy pig!

  真是个好主意,猪爸爸。

- How far can you run?

  那么你能跑多远呢?

- What? Eh...well, I can run as far as you like.

  什么?呃,你想让我跑多远我就跑多远。

- But daddy, you can hardly run at all!

  但是爸爸,你根本就跑不动不是吗。

- Nonsense! I am an expert at running!

  你别胡说,我可是很擅长跑步的。

- Good. Does anyone else want to run?

  很好,还有其他人想一起跑吗?

- No, thank you!

  不用了,谢谢。

- But I will give money to see daddy pig run!

  但是我会捐钱出来支持猪爸爸跑步的。

- Me too!

  我也是。

- And me!

  还有我。

- Excellent! Thank you, daddy pig!

  非常好,谢谢你了猪爸爸。

- Peppa and her family are eating spaghetti.

  佩奇和她的家人正在吃意大利面。

- Delicious! Is there any more spaghetti?

  太好吃了,意大利面还有剩的吗?

- Daddy pig! You've already had three things!

  我说猪爸爸。你都已经吃了三份意大利面了。

- Eating gives me energy And I need energy for my fun run.

  食物给我能量,而我正需要能量参加募捐长跑。

- If you also need a practice running.

  但是你应该去练习一下跑步才对。

- What if I practice eating today then practice running tomorrow?

  我今天得练习吃意大利面,然后明天我再去练习跑步。

- No, daddy. You need to practice running now.

  不行,爸爸。你现在就应该开始练习跑步了。

- Come on daddy! Race you!

  快来吧,爸爸,来比赛。

- This is easy.

  这太容易了。

- It is easy to run downhill.

  往山下跑确实很容易。

- It is hard to run uphill.

  但是往山上跑就很困难了。

- I don't think I should've eaten so much spaghetti.

  看来我不应该吃那么多意大利面的。

- It is the day of the fun run.

  今天就是募捐长跑的日子。

- Madame Gazelle has a chart to show how far daddy pig must run.

  羚羊夫人有张图表上面显示了猪爸爸要跑多少。

- If daddy pig can run to here.

  如果猪爸爸要先跑到这个地方。

- The supermarket!

  这里是个超市。

- Then to here Granddad dog's garage.

  然后再跑到这里,我爷爷的修车厂。

- And all the way to here Windy Castle.

  而最后呢他要跑到这里,风息堡。

- Then we will have enough money to fix the school roof.

  那样我们就有足够的钱把学校的屋顶修好了。

- I will do it now. Ready, steady, go!

  我现在就开始跑。就位,预备,跑。我跑完了。

- I did it! Now we can have the picnic.

  现在我们可以开始野餐了。

- Silly daddy! That is just a drawing.

  糊涂的爸爸,那个只是一幅画而已。

- Yes, now you must run to the real windy castle.

  没错,现在你要跑向真正的风息堡了。

- Ready, steady, go!

  请就位,预备,跑。

- Hooray!

  加油。

- Come on, daddy pig! You can make it!

  加油,猪爸爸,你可以做到的。

- Come on, bus! You can make it!

  加油啊,校车。你可以做到的。

- The school bus has made it to the windy castle.

  校车已经率先到达了风息堡。

- Now everyone can enjoy the picnic.

  现在大家都开始野餐了。

- Water...water...

  我要水,我要水。

- What a lovely hot day!

  今天天气可真好啊。

- It's such a relaxing way to raise money, too!

  而且还有一个如此轻松就能筹到钱的活动。

- Water...

  我要水,我要水。

- Daddy pig has reached the supermarket.

  猪爸爸终于到达了超市。

- All running makes him very thirsty.

  一路跑过来让他感到非常渴。

- Let's look through the telescope.

  我们从望远镜里看吧。

- I can see daddy.

  我能看见爸爸了。

- The telescope makes everything look closer.

  望远镜能让你看清远处的东西。

- He's not going very fast.

  他走得非常慢。

- Daddy pig has arrived at Grand daddy dog's garage.

  猪爸爸到达了狗爷爷的修车厂。

- That's it. I can't go on!

  就这样吧,我跑不动了。

- Daddy has stopped.

  爸爸停下来了。

- You look rather hot.

  你看上去很热啊。

- You need something to cool you down and give you energy.

  来吃点东西凉快一下吧,再补充点能量。

- Have an ice lolly.

  来吃根雪糕吧。

- Thank you! Granddad dog.

  太感谢你了,狗爷爷。

- That's nice...

  真是好吃。

- A wasp!

  啊,黄蜂。

- Shoo, shoo, get you away, you little pest.

  走开,走开,快走开,你个小虫子。

- The wasp wants to share daddy pig's ice lolly.

  这只黄蜂想吃猪爸爸的雪糕。

- No, this is my lolly.

  不行,这可是我的雪糕。

- Daddy starts running again, really fast.

  爸爸他又开始跑起来了,而且跑得很快。

- Hooray!

  太好了。

- Oh...get off...

  啊啊啊啊,快走开,快走开。

- You can stop now, daddy pig.

  你现在可以停下来了,猪爸爸。

- We have enough money to fix the school roof.

  我们筹的钱已经足够可以去修屋顶了。

- Daddy pig has lost the wasp.

  猪爸爸把黄蜂甩掉了。

- Well done. Daddy pig.

  干得好啊,猪爸爸。

- All that extra running means we've got enough money for a new school bustool.

  你多跑的那些路程让我们募集到了足够的钱,可以换辆新校车。

- Thank you, daddy pig.

  谢谢你,猪爸爸。

- You're most welcome.

  这都是我应该做的。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 小牛哥的大世界

    边写边听

    拉文克劳的搞笑女 回复 @小牛哥的大世界: 当然是写不认识的单词。

  • 灰茶

    请问配套书在哪里买?

    抖音小炀 回复 @灰茶: 我妹妹有很多本,但是没有一本是不破的😐😐

  • 白日梦少女Y夜

    猪爸爸真是个吃货

    江小姩 回复 @白日梦少女Y夜: 没错没错猪爸爸就是个大吃货

  • 小牛哥的大世界

    真好听

    Alleninthehouse 回复 @小牛哥的大世界: 哈哈哈有意思🤠

  • papillion_l6

    请问文本在哪里看得到

    张鑫錱 回复 @papillion_l6: 点继续阅读可以看到文本

  • 浅洛_辞丶池挽璃

    太好听了

  • Molly_so

    真好听,我儿子听的滋滋有味!

    出租插间 回复 @Molly_so:

  • 江小姩

    第112集 - Fun Run 募捐长跑

  • 云梦仙荷1

    就觉得经济学家你附近丢失时结束社会活动不患得患失改革和办事不公的宝宝还是不够的问题?这样也会🈶️……你想干嘛那么

  • 1366822xlgv

    只要天天说英语,读英语,就能成为(英语专家学者)希望你们大家都能知耻我“我会努力做好一切评论我都会努力的只要努力就能做好成计”谢谢你们大家对我的支持力度。