【英文磨耳朵】第111集 - Delphine Donkey 小毛驴戴芬

【英文磨耳朵】第111集 - Delphine Donkey 小毛驴戴芬

00:00
05:00

Delphine Donkey 小毛驴戴芬

- Hello, Daddy pig speaking.

  你好啊,我是猪爸爸。

- Something is wrong with the phone.

  哦,电话好像出问题了。

- You see, the phone is talking nonsense.

  你看,这个电话里说的都是什么啊。

- That was Monsieur Donkey, he was speakingFrench.

  是毛驴先生打来的,他刚才说的是法语。

- Ha, I thought as much.

  我就知道这样。

- Mummy, what did monsieur Donkey say?

  妈妈,毛驴先生刚才说了些什么?

- He asked if little Delphine Donkey couldvisit us.

  他问小毛驴戴芬能不能来看我们.

- Oh goody.

  哦,太好了.

- Delphine Donkey is Peppa's very specialfriend from France.

  小毛驴戴芬是佩奇很特别的朋友,她是法国人。

- Delphine's coming to practice talkingEnglish with us.

  戴芬将要来到这里和我们练习说中文。

- Hooray.

  太好了。

- We'd better hurry.

  我们最好快点。

- Delphine's train is arriving any minute.

  戴芬的火车马上就要到了。

- Last stop, all change.

  终点站,请下车。

- That's Delphine's train!

  那是戴芬坐的火车。

- Delphine!

  戴芬。

- Bonjour!

  你好。

- "Bonjour" means"Hello" in French.

  Bonjour在法语里的意思是你好。

- Bonjour

  你好。

- Bonjour.

  你好啊。

- Bonjour Mr. Donkey.

  你好啊,毛驴先生。

- My goodness, is that huge case forDelphine?

  哦,我的天哪,这个大箱子是戴芬的吗?

- Yes, Delphine has brought a few littlethings for her visit.

  是的,戴芬为了这一次的出行带了点小东西。

- Things you do not have over here cheese,bread, tomatoes, water...

  带的都是这边没有的东西,奶酪,面包,番茄,水啊。

- Au revoir, Delphine. I'll be back to pickyou up tomorrow night.

  我走啦,戴芬。明天晚上的时候我再来接你。

- Where should I put Delphine's luggage?

  戴芬的行李要放在什么地方呀?

- In my room, at the very top of the house.

  放我房间,就是我们家里最高的地方。

- And this luggage is for one night stay?

  你不是只在我们家住一个晚上吗?

- Oh yes, that is why I only pack a littlebag.

  哦,是的。所以我这次才带了这么小的一个行李箱过来。

- Now, Delphine is here to practice talkingEnglish, so we must all help her.

  好,戴芬来这里是为了练习说英文的,所以你们都要帮助她才行。

- Yes, mummy.

  没问题,妈妈。

- First, I must say sorry,

  但是,我要先说一声抱歉。

- I do not speak English very well.

  因为我的英文说得并不是非常好。

- You don't speak too badly.

  但是你说得也不差呀。

- You are very kind, Mr. Pig.

  你真是太好了,猪先生。

- But may I ask you a question about talkingEnglish?

  但是我可以问你一个问题吗?是和中文有关的问题。

- Of course, I am an expert at taking.

  当然可以了,这方面我可是很擅长的。

- Ask away.

  随便问吧。

- Are English split infinitives a form ofirregular verb, or past pronoun?

  英文里的并列短语和偏正短语分别是指什么?能给我举些例子吗?

- Uh...

  啊。

- Actually, it's quite late, shall we set upDelphine's bed?

  现在已经很晚了,我们来帮戴芬把床铺好吧。

- Mummy, mummy, can Delphine sleep in my bedwith a pillow at each end?

  妈妈,妈妈,戴芬能不能睡在我的床上?床的两端各放一个枕头吧。

- Good idea, Peppa.

  好主意,佩奇。

- Peppa and Delphine are sleeping at eachend of the same bed.

  佩奇和戴芬分别睡在了佩奇床上的两端。

- Now children, try to go to sleep.

  好了,孩子们。你们可以睡觉了。

- You'll get a busy day tomorrow.

  你们明天会非常忙的。

- Delphine is visiting your play group.

  戴芬要去你的幼儿园参观。

- Wow.

  哇哦。

- Dormez bien.

  睡个好觉。

- Dormez bien is French for "sleepwell".

  睡个好觉 在法语里的意思是睡个好觉。

- I'm not sleepy at all.

  可是我一点都不困呀.

- Let's sing a little song to make ussleepy.

  那么我们来唱首歌,这样的话就会困了。

- Yes.

  好的.

- Delphine's pretty French song has senteveryone to sleep.

  大家伴随着戴芬好听的法文歌进入了梦乡.

- Delphine has come to Peppa's play group.

  戴芬来参观佩奇的幼儿园了.

- Madame Gazelle, this is my French friend, DelphineDonkey.

  羚羊夫人,这位是我的法国朋友,小毛驴戴芬。

- Bonjour.

  您好。

- Ah, bonjour Delphine.

  啊,你好。戴芬。

- Delphine sang a pretty French song lastnight.

  戴芬昨天晚上为我们唱了一首好听的法文歌。

- Can we teach her an English song?

  那我们也来为戴芬唱一首歌吧?

- How about "The Bing-bong Song"?

  唱那首乒乓歌吧。

- Yes, sing me this "Bing-bongsong".

  是啊,就唱这首乒乓歌吧。

- It would be good for my English.

  我对这首歌非常地好奇。

- Ok.

  好的。

- Good, I have learnt lots of English words.

  真好听,我真的非常喜欢你们的这首乒乓歌。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 更喜欢创造机会2

    我❤️你

    zhouyjfly 回复 @更喜欢创造机会2: ai

  • 鸢晨_零点五

    我是沙发

  • 更喜欢创造机会2

    我们 是 好 乔 我们 m 我们 是在

  • 草恬乔紫

    tgggyyyyyhh

  • magic半生烟雨梦

    如宝听懂了,有85%以上。就是语法那块儿,他听不太懂单词太难了。

    朵丫故事会 回复 @magic半生烟雨梦: 真棒,可以结合我们的双语脚本,多听听就会啦。

  • 库洛米AND美乐蒂

    🐶🐱🐭🐹🐰🦊🐻🐼🐨🐯🦁🐮🐷🐸🐵😺🐔🐧🐦🐤🦆🦅🦉🦇🐺🐗🐴🦄🐝🐛🦋🐌🐞🐜🦟🦗🕷️🕸️🦂🐢🐉🐍🦎🦖🦕🦑🐙🦐🦞🦀🐡🐠🐟🐬🐳🐋🦈🐊🐅🐆🦓🐘🦍🐘🦛🦏🐪🦒🦘🐂🐄🐎🐖🐏🦙🐐🦌🐕🐩🐈🐓🦃🦚🦜🦢🐇🕊️🦝🦡🐁🐀🐿️🦔

    Emilyenen 回复 @库洛米AND美乐蒂: ❄️❄️❄️❄️🌧🌧🌧🌧🍬🌸🌸🌸🌪🌈🔥🔥🍡🍭🍬🦋🦋

  • 生命依然如歌

    5岁娃,能把大部分中文和英文的句子对应上,但是具体单词还不一定会了,这怎么算?基本听懂?

  • moonriverzhai

    小坚强

  • 爱你了1314520

    棒棒哒👍

  • 1369082qalq

    jj