【英文磨耳朵】第113集 - Work and Play 工作和娱乐

【英文磨耳朵】第113集 - Work and Play 工作和娱乐

00:00
05:00

Work and Play 工作和娱乐


- It is a lovely sunny morning.

  今天是个阳光灿烂的日子。

- Ah! What a nice day for doing nothing!

  啊,这么好的天气就该什么都不做。

- Daddy pig loves doing nothing.

  猪爸爸喜欢什么都不做。

- Daddy, aren't you going to work today?

  爸爸,今天你不需要去上班吗?

- No, Peppa, it's Saturday.

  不需要佩奇,今天是星期六。

- Daddy pig doesn't work on Saturdays.

  猪爸爸星期六是不上班的。

- Daddy pig, you'll be late for work!

  猪爸爸,你上班要迟到了。

- But it is Saturday, mummy pig, isn't it?

  但是今天是星期六啊,猪妈妈,难道不是吗?

- No. It's Thursday!

  不是啊,今天是周四。

- Ah!

  啊啊啊。

- Daddy pig works on Thursdays.

  猪爸爸星期四是要上班的。

- See you later.

  一会儿见。

- Bye-bye.

  再见。

- Poor daddy, having to work!

  可怜的爸爸,必须得去上班。

- Lucky mummy, you can play at home all day.

  妈妈比较幸运,你可以一整天都在家里玩。

- I'm not playing. I'm working on my computer.

  我不是在玩啊,我在用我的电脑工作呢。

- George wants to play the Happy Mrs. Chicken game.

  乔治喜欢玩快乐小鸡的游戏。

- George, we can play the Happy Mrs. Chicken game after I finish my work.

  乔治,如果你想玩快乐小鸡的话,就要等我把工作做完

- Oh.

  哦。

- Mummy sheep and Suzy have come to pick up Peppa for playgroup.

  羊妈妈和苏西过来接佩奇一起去上幼儿园。

- Hello Peppa!

  你好啊,佩奇。

- Hello Suzy!

  你好啊,苏西。

- Have a good day at the play group.

  在幼儿园玩得开心哦。

- Bye-bye mummy. Work hard.

  再见,妈妈,努力工作哦。

- Mrs. Sheep, do you work or do you play?

  羊女士,你要工作吗?还是只要玩?

- I'm going to be working very hard today.

  我今天会非常努力地去工作。

- I'm off to the gym.

  我一会儿去健身房。

- What do you do at the gym?

  你在健身房里干什么呢?

- Running, jumping and skipping.

  跑步,跳高还有跳绳。。

- Mummy, that's not work. That's play.

  妈妈,你这可不算是工作,你这是在玩。

- Peppa and Suzy have arrived at the playgroup.

  佩奇和苏西到了幼儿园。

- Hello everyone!

  嗨,大家好啊。

- Hello Peppa, hello Suzy!

  你好啊,佩奇。你好啊,苏西。

- Ah ho, Children!

  好了,孩子们。

- Today, we would play shops!

  今天,我们要来玩开商店。

- Woo!

  喔。

- Who wants to be shopkeeper?

  谁要来做商店的主人?

- Me, me, me!

  我!我!我!

- Peppa and Suzy can be shopkeepers.

  佩奇和苏西来做商店的主人。

- Everyone else can be customers.

  其他的人可以来做顾客。

- Peppa and Suzy are going to run a pretend shop.

  佩奇和苏西准备来开一家假想的商店。

- What do we have to do?

  我们要来做点什么呢?

- I'll take the money Suzy and you can start the shelves.

  苏西我来负责收钱吧,你就负责拿东西过来。

- OK.

  好的。

- Danny dog is the first customer.

  小狗丹尼是第一位顾客。

- Hello shopkeeper.

  你们好啊,老板。

- Hello Mr. Dog.

  你好啊,狗先生。

- Can I have some biscuits please?

  能给我来点饼干吗,谢谢了?

- Suzy, have we got any biscuits?

  苏西,我们这里有没有饼干?

- No, but we've got a toy telephone.

  没有,但是我们有个玩具电话。

- How much will that be?

  那这个电话要多少钱呢?

- That will be a hundred pounds please.

  这个玩具电话的价格是一百块。

- Thank you. Next please.

  谢谢你,下一位。

- Hello shopkeeper, can I have a loaf of bread please?

  你们好啊,老板,能给我来点面包吗?谢谢了。

- No, but you can have a toy house.

  没有,但是你可以考虑买这个玩具房子。

- Would you like it in a bag, sir?

  你想把它放在袋子里吗?

- Yes, please.

  好的,谢谢。

- That will be one of penny please.

  总共需要一块钱,谢谢。

- Oh, I haven't got enough money.

  哦,但是我没有那么多钱啊。

- You can pay us next time you come in.

  你下次来的时候再付给我们吧。

- Gosh! This is hard work.

  天哪,这就是努力工作。

- Yes!

  是的。

- Hello shopkeeper!

  你们好啊,老板。

- What can I buy for a million thousand pounds please?

  你们这里有没有价值一百万的东西呢?

- Suzy, what have we got for a million thousand pounds?

  苏西,我们这里有没有价值一百万的东西卖呢?

- Hmm...a carrot.

  嗯,一根胡萝卜。

- Yes, please.

  好的,谢谢。

- Rebecca Rabbit likes carrots.

  小兔瑞贝卡喜欢胡萝卜。

- It is home time.

  放学时间到了。

- Daddy pig has come to collect Peppa and Suzy.

  猪爸爸来接佩奇和苏西回家。

- Daddy, have you had a busy day?

  爸爸,你今天工作忙吗?

- Yes, I've been working very hard.

  忙啊,我今天工作非常努力。

- We've been working very hard too.

  我们今天也在非常努力地工作哦。

- We've been shopkeepers.

  我们两个当了商店的老板。

- Blah, blah, blah...

  这样这样这样然后再这样。

- The end and print.

  写完啦,然后打印。

- Mummy pig has finished her works.

  猪妈妈完成了她的工作。

- Ok George, perhaps we can just play one game of Happy Mrs. Chicken.

  好了,乔治,这个时候我们或许可以玩一会儿快乐小鸡了。

- We've earned it.

  因为工作完成了。

- Naughty mummy! You are playing Happy Mrs. Chicken.

  淘气的妈妈,你竟然在玩快乐小鸡的游戏。

- Ah, that's because George and I have finished our work,haven't we George?

  啊,那是因为我和乔治完成了工作呀。是不是?乔治。

- We've all finished our work, so let's all play.

  我们都完成了自己的工作,所以让我们一起玩吧。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 是星辞哇

    好听

  • 张宏友_3x

    不错

  • 淇淇源

    很好听的故事

  • 蓝玉生_EV

  • 倪小妮_N

    🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️💅💃💃💃💃💃💃💃👗👚🥼🧥👖👙👘👔🧵🧶🥿👠👡👟👞👢🥾🧦🧤🧣🎩🧢👒🎓⛑👑💍👝👛👜💼🎒🧳👓🕶🥽🌂🧖‍♀️!

    Jennifer0425 回复 @倪小妮_N: h

  • echo_h17

    啦阿卡丽斯巴鲁

    Jennifer0425 回复 @echo_h17:

  • 江小姩

    【英文磨耳朵】第113集 - Work and Play 工作和娱乐

  • 好吃的葡萄蛋糕

    【英文磨耳朵】第113集 - Work and Play 工作和娱乐

  • 最好的大卫妈妈

    大公开赛冠军不治之症最纯粹的娃娃维吾尔语还不晓得撒钱钱钱钱儿sfhngxxzsdfdawwerfcffdfffdsdy/zadf地方构成独特的体育课恐惧促销手段估计高大上的黄金价格发符合规范规划和丰富的娃娃的更大额头上去玩是通过感觉空空屁股上的复发发生过海克鲁普后撒钱钱的话审计机关实施动态逢凶化吉哦几个小时多了说多个好好先生我感觉科技局方法预防的关键哦漏发的啥想法系统和丰富根深蒂固几口打娃儿风雨就共产国际加衣服xfhcggihxxfcDVD更多的高富帅的太多的符合规定的符合几口的身份哈根达斯分是否发现吃饭的护肤才刚刚换个环境付国豪复古好方法恐慌感搞糊涂共产国成功和巨大的伊拉克化工厂c吃吃吃吃吃

    156621153 回复 @最好的大卫妈妈: 世 564213

  • Ss石头sS

    Emergency 2