The quarrel 争吵
- Peppa and Suzy Sheep are playing Snap.
佩奇和小羊苏西在玩纸牌游戏。
- Snap! I win!
停!我赢了。
- Peppa and Suzy are best friends.
佩奇和苏西是最好的朋友。
- Snap! I win again!
停!我又赢了。
- You cheat it!
你肯定作弊了。
- I did not!
我没有作弊。
- You looked at the card!
你偷看了牌对吧。
- I did not!
我才没有呢。
- I don't want to play with you anymore.
我以后再也不想和你一起玩了。
- I don't want to play with you anymore.
我以后也不想再和你一起玩了。
- Oh dear! Peppa and Suzy have had a quarrel.
哦,糟糕,苏西和佩奇她们吵架了。
- Mummy Sheep is here to take Suzy home.
羊妈妈来接苏西回家了。
- Peppa, say “Bye-bye” to Suzy.
佩奇,和苏西说再见吧。
- I am not talking to her.
我可不想和她说话。
- And I am not talking to her.
我也不想和她说话。
- Oh, I am sure they will make it up.
哦,我相信她们会和好的。
- They are best friends really.
她们可是最好的朋友。
- It is not funny.
这可不是玩笑。
- We are not best friends anymore.
我们不再是最好的朋友了。
- Daddy pig is making supper.
猪爸爸做好了晚餐。
- Peppa, George, supper time. It's spaghetti.
佩奇,乔治,该吃晚餐了。是意大利面哦。
- What's the matter, Peppa?
发生什么事了,佩奇?
- Peppa and Suzy have had a little quarrel.
佩奇和苏西发生了一点争执。
- But I do miss Suzy a bit.
但是我真的有点想苏西了。
- Let's give Suzy a call.
嗯,那我们给苏西打个电话。
- Hello, Mrs. Pig.
你好啊,猪妈妈。
- May Peppa talk with Suzy, please?
佩奇能和苏西说话吗?
- Hello, Suzy!
你好啊,苏西。
- Hello, Peppa!
你好啊,佩奇。
- We can be friends again if you say sorry.
如果你跟我道歉的话,我们能再做朋友。
- I'm sorry I said you cheated it, even though you did cheat.
很抱歉我不该说你作弊了,即使你真的是作弊了。
- Well, I'm sorry. You ever are my best friend.
好吧,那我也很抱歉。你不再是我最好的朋友了。
- It doesn't matter. I can easily find a new best friend.
这没关系的。我很快能再找一个新的最好的朋友。
- It's a lovely sunny day.
今天是个阳光灿烂的日子。
- All the children are at the playground.
所有的孩子们都在游乐场玩。
- Danny Dog is on the roundabout with his best friend Pedro Pony.
小狗丹尼和他最好的朋友佩德罗一起在玩旋转圆盘。
- George is on the seesaw with his best friend Richard Rabbit.
乔治和他最好的朋友理查德一起在玩跷跷板。
- Seesaw!
翘啊翘。
- Seesaw!
翘啊翘。
- Suzy Sheep is on the swings, on her own.
小羊苏西一个人坐在秋千上。
- Peppa is playing mini golf, on her own.
佩奇一个人在玩迷你高尔夫。
- Here is Emily elephant.
大象艾米丽来了。
- Can I have a go?
我能来试试吗?
- Yeah.
可以。
- Emily, Suzy Sheep is not my best friend anymore.
艾米丽,小羊苏西已经不再是我最好的朋友了。
- So you can be my best friend.
所以你可以做我最好的朋友了。
- But my best friend is Candy Cat.
但是我最好的朋友是小猫坎迪。
- Zoey, if you want, you can be my best friend.
苏怡,如果你想的话,你可以做我最好的朋友。
- But my best friend is Rebecca Rabbit.
但是我最好的朋友是小兔瑞贝卡。
- Hello, Suzy!
你好啊,苏西。
- Hello, Peppa.
你好啊,佩奇。
- Oh, good.
哦,太好了。
- I see you two are friends again.
终于看到你们又成为朋友了。
- We are not friends.
我们不是朋友了。
- We will never be friends again.
我们永远都不会成为朋友了。
- I think it's about time you two make it up.
我觉得你们两个是时候和好了。
- Peppa, say sorry to Suzy.
佩奇,跟苏西道个歉。
- Only if she says sorry first.
除非她先对我说一声对不起。
- Only if she says sorry first.
除非她先对我说一声对不起。
- I know, I will count to three, and you can both say sorry at the same time.
我知道了,我来数到三,然后你们两个可以同时说对不起。
- All right!
好吧。
- One, two, three.
一,二,三.
- Sorry.
对不起。
- Now you can be best friends again.
现在你们又是最好的朋友了。
- Hooray!
太好了。
- Suzy, let's play mini golf.
苏西,我们去玩迷你高尔夫。
- Good idea!
是个好主意。
- Peppa and Suzy are best friends again.
佩奇和苏西又是最好的朋友了。
- Me first!
我先来吧。
- My go!
该我啦。
- My ball went into the hole, so I win.
我的球进洞啦,所以我赢了。
- But my ball knocked it in, so I win.
但是是我的球把它碰进去的,所以是我赢。
- You are just making the rules up,
这是你自己说的规则,不算。
- You are making the rules up.
你才是自己说的规则呢。
- I win!
我赢了。
- No, I win!
不是,我赢了。
- You two are just the same.
你们两个的脾气真是一模一样。
- That's why Suzy is my best friend in the whole world.
所以苏西才是我在这个世界上最好的朋友。
- And Peppa is my best friend in the whole world ever.
而佩奇也是我在这个世界上最好的朋友。
友谊是最重要的
知错就改就是好样的
好的
好的
看
生日快乐🎂🎁🎊🎈🎉! 棒棒糖🍭! 甜甜圈🍩!
tq
l#伤心
银环蛇_kc 回复 @银环蛇_kc: 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩😫😫😫😫😫😫🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍💆💆💆💆💆💆💆💆💆👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
有好朋友真好