【英文磨耳朵】第8集 - Piggy in the Middle 中间的小猪

【英文磨耳朵】第8集 - Piggy in the Middle 中间的小猪

00:00
05:00

Piggy in the middle 中间的小猪

- George is playing with his ball inthe garden.

  乔治在花园里玩扔球。

- Peppa wants to play, too.

  佩奇也想一起玩。

- George, you're doing it all wrong!

  乔治你这样玩是错的。

- This is how to catch a ball.

  要这样才可以接到球。

- Not like this.

  而不是像这样。

- That's what you do.

  要像这样知道吗。

- What a cheeky little one Peppa is.

  佩奇可真是头顽皮的小猪。

- George! Come back! You littlepiggy!

  乔治,快回来,你这小家伙。

- Maybe Peppa is teasing George justa bit too much.

  也许佩奇逗乔治逗得有点过分了。

- Peppa, have you been teasingGeorge?

  佩奇,你是不是在逗乔治玩呢。

- Not really, Mummy. I was teachinghim how to catch.

  不是的妈妈,我在教他怎么接球呢。

- Really?

  真的吗?

- Oh, well, I know a game that willteach George how to catch.

  哦 有个游戏可以教乔治怎么玩。

- It's called “Piggy-in-the-Middle.

  叫做“小猪在中间”。

- Peppa, you take the ball and standover there.

  佩奇,你拿着球站在那个地方。

- And George, you stand over there.

  乔治,你站在那边。

- Good!

  好的

- You have to throw the ball to eachother and I have to try and catch it.

  你们把球互相扔向对方而我来尝试接住他。

- I'm the piggy in the middle.

  我就是中间的小猪。

- Mummy is the piggy in the middle.

  妈妈是中间的那头小猪。

- Catch, George!

  接住了乔治!

- Oh! Missed it!

  哦!错过了!

- George has caught the ball.

  乔治他接住了球。

- Hurry!

  好哎。

- Well done, George. Now you throwthe ball to Peppa

  做得好乔治。现在你把球扔给佩奇。

- Oop! Try again.

  哦,再试一遍。

- Oh! Try again.

  哦!再试一遍吧。

- George can't throw the ball pastMummy Pig.

  乔治没办法把球扔给佩奇。

- Come on, George. Give the ball tome.

  来吧乔治,快把球扔给我。

- Silly George. I can do that, too.

  犯规了乔治,我也可以这么做。

- Peppa wants to copy George butshe's too big and has got stuck.

  佩奇想学乔治,但是她太大了,被卡住了。

- I've got the ball. Peppa, now it'syour turn to be piggy.

  我拿到球了。佩奇,现在你来做中间的小猪。

- George! Catch!

  乔治,接住了。

- Hurry!

  好哎!

- Caught it! George, you're thepiggy!

  接到了!乔治你来做中间的小猪。

- George! Catch.

  乔治,接住了。

- Catch the ball, George.

  接住球,乔治。

- Catch, George.

  接住乔治。

- George, catch.

  乔治,接住。

- Here's the ball George.

  看,球过来了,乔治。

- Oh, dear! Peppa, you shouldn'ttease George like that.

  天哪,佩奇你不该这样逗乔治玩。

- Sorry, George!

  对不起乔治。

- What's all the noise?

  这是什么声音啊?

- Daddy, George is too little toplay “Piggy in the middle.

  爸爸,乔治太小了,没法做中间的小猪。

- Oh, I'm sure he's big enough.

  我觉得他足够大了。

- No, he isn't, Daddy, Watch.

  不是的爸爸,你看好了。

- Catch it, George.

  接住乔治。

- Hurry!

  好哎!

- That's not fair!

  这真不公平!

- Yes, it is. I just gave George ahelping hand.

  很公平。我只不过是帮了乔治一下而已。

- Mummy, can I have a helping hand?

  妈妈,你能不能也帮我一下呢?

- Of course you can, Peppa.

  当然可以了,佩奇。

- To me! George!

  扔给我,乔治!

- Catch, George.

  接住了,乔治。

- Peppa loves catching the ball.

  佩奇喜欢玩接球。

- George loves catching the ball.

  乔治也喜欢玩接球。

- Everyone loves catching the ball.

  大家都喜欢玩接球。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 丹露宝宝

    宝宝很喜欢听

    1392733dsdd 回复 @丹露宝宝: Me too

  • 18604512kdf

    真是太好听了!我相信,只要我在听。就会开心的赞👍

  • 1383695nmrb

    小猪佩奇太可爱了!

    张宏友_3x 回复 @1383695nmrb: 同感

  • 难得糊涂_hz2

    英语

  • 火树银花_uf

    好听。

  • 乐乐小广播

    你讲的故事很好听哦。

  • 当到秋夏时

    有英语部分么?一直没有听到啊?

    朵丫故事会 回复 @当到秋夏时: 您好,节目中间部分有十多集的双语节目福利。

  • Shire_Xu

    我们都是因为自己不够努力,我想你们都是::良,我想到厂长鳙

  • 听友106432184

    你家

  • 胡小胡的星期天