Gardening 花园种菜
- Peppa and George are playing at Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig's house.
佩奇和乔治在猪爷爷和猪奶奶的家里玩。
- Grandpa! Catch!
爷爷,接住。
- Catch!
接住啦!
- What's this?
这个是什么?
- Dinosaur! Grrrrr!
恐龙!
- A dinosaur!
一只恐龙!
- Grandpa, what are you doing?
爷爷,你在干什么?
- I'm planting these seeds.
我正在播种呢。
- Seeds?
种子?
- What do seeds do?
种子是干什么的?
- Seeds grow into plants.
种子会长出植物来。
- I just make a little hole and put the seed in.
我只要挖一个小坑,把种子放进去。
- Then I cover it with earth and water it.
然后用土盖住,最后浇水。
- Everything in my garden grows from tiny seeds like these.
我花园里所有的东西都是由这样的小种子发芽长大的。
- Even the big apple tree?
连那大苹果树也是。
- Oh! Yes!
哦 是的。
- This tiny seed will grow into a little apple tree, like this.
这粒小种子,会长成一棵小小的苹果树。就像这样。
- Oooh.
哦。
- And that little apple tree will growing to a big apple tree. Like this.
然后这些小树会长高变成一棵大苹果树,就像这样。
- Ouch! Humm!
哎呀。
- And inside this apple are more seeds.
你们看苹果里面还有很多这样的种子。
- To make more apple trees!
可以长出更多的苹果树。
- Exactly!
说得没错!
- Grandpa! Grandpa! I want to plant a seed!
爷爷,爷爷我想种下一粒种子。
- Would you like to plant a strawberry seed?
你想不想种下一粒草莓种子呀。
- Yes, please!
是的,我想。
- This seed will grow into a lovely strawberry plant.
到时候这粒种子会长出一株可爱的草莓苗。
- First, make a little hole.
第一步要先挖个小洞。
- Then I put the seed in and cover it with earth.
接着我把它放在里面,然后用土埋上。
- Shall I water it for you?
需要我来帮你浇水吗?
- No! No! I want to water it.
不要,不要,我自己来浇。
- Good! Now we wait for it to grow.
好,现在我们来等它长大。
- Peppa and George are waiting for the seed to grow.
佩奇和爷爷在等着种子发芽。
- It's not doing anything!
怎么一点变化都没有。
- You will have to be patient, Peppa.
你必须要耐心等待佩奇。
- It will take a long time to grow.
它要过很长时间才能发芽。
- Peppa! George! It's time to go home.
佩奇,乔治,时间到了回家吧。
- But we're waiting for my strawberry plant to grow!
但是我们在等着我的草莓发芽。
- I wanted strawberries for teas.
我还想用草莓来泡茶呢。
- Don't worry, Peppa.
你不要担心,佩奇。
- Next time you come, the seed will have grown into a plant.
下次你来的时候,这些种子就会长成一株草莓苗。
- And we will have strawberries!
到时候我们就有草莓吃啦。
- Yes.
是的。
- Come on, Peppa.
来吧佩奇。
- Bye bye, Grandpa. Bye bye, strawberry.
爷爷再见了。再见了我的草莓。
- Grandpa Pig looks after Peppa's strawberry plant.
猪爷爷帮佩奇照顾她的草莓。
- After many days, Grandpa Pig finds a tiny plant growing.
过了一段时间,猪爷爷发现长出了一株小小的植物。
- Day by day, the plant grows bigger and bigger.
这株草莓苗一天天地长大。
- Then one day, Grandpa Pig finds something very special.
然后有一天,猪爷爷发现了很特别的东西。
- Strawberries!
是草莓!
- Grandpa! We're back!
爷爷,我们来了。
- Peppa and George have come to play again.
佩奇和乔治又来玩了。
- Grandpa! Grandpa! Did my plant grow?
爷爷,我的草莓苗长大了吗?
- Yes!
是的!
- Look!
你看!
- Oooo!
哦!
- Strawberries!
是草莓!
- Thank you, Grandpa!
谢谢你 爷爷!
- Grandpa, can we plant something else?
爷爷,我们能不能种点别的呢?
- Yes!
当然了!
- Now, it's George's turn to choose.
这次我们就让乔治来选择吧。
- Yes! You choose, George. Choose... a carrot!
没错,你来选吧乔治。就选择胡萝卜!
- Grandpa, I think George wants to grow a carrot.
爷爷,我觉得乔治想种胡萝卜
- George, would you like to grow a carrot?
乔治,想要种胡萝卜吗?
- No!
不要!
- What would you like to grow?
那么你想要种什么呢?
- George has thought of something he wants to grow.
乔治想到他想种的东西了。
- Dinosaur!
恐龙!
- George wants to grow a dinosaur tree!
乔治想种一棵恐龙树!
- Silly George!!
我说乔治!
- Dinosaurs don't grow on trees.
恐龙是不会从树上长出来的。
- Dinosaur. Grrrrr....
恐龙。
🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚙🚙⚠🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚢🚚🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒
cws9gwcmtbi2ass9tn1a 回复 @Gary_Howrey: ò ou钉
85(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜🚄🚄
开朗的网友李某 回复 @Gary_Howrey: ⋯1
🧀🍞🌽🥕🍒🍎🥦
好听
我最喜欢小猪佩奇英文版啦!😍😍😍😆😀😀😀😆😆😆😺😺😸😸😸😸😻😻😻❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
琳琳_68v 回复 @1800512ftpo: hhhúhhhhbbhhhhhhhhhkhhgv. xcc c. c. cccccc. cccvbn. nnbbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvv. cyvvvbbbbbbbbbbb vvjbbb bv
种菜一定很好玩。😄😄😄
白日梦少女Y夜 回复 @沈如嫣: 没错!
❤️❤️、💗💗、❤️❤️、💗💗、❤️❤️、💗💗、❤️❤️、💗💗、❤️❤️、💗💗、❤️❤️、💗💗、❤️❤️、💗💗、❤️❤️、💗💗、❤️❤️、💗💗、❤️❤️、💗💗、❤️❤️、💗💗、❤️❤️、💗💗!
霞妹_qg 回复 @ws散散的狗: 嗯号回退货好好睡会李经理红酒z……:;xxddfgbfdds cgm ngfsdffggefvfqqqqqqqxxnc sdaaacffbffddd
🚄🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚄🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚄🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚄🚉🚥
真的很好啦!!!适合学习英音
蓝乐儿 回复 @啵啵熊酱: 帮啭