【英文磨耳朵】第55集 - Mysteries 神秘事件

【英文磨耳朵】第55集 - Mysteries 神秘事件

00:00
05:00

Mysteries 神秘事件

- Peppa and her family are watching their favorite television program, Detective Potato.

  佩奇和她的家人们正在观看他们最喜欢的电视节目“土豆侦探”。

- I am Detective Potato, the world famous detective.

  我就是土豆侦探了,世上最著名的侦探。

- Please help me, Mr. Detective. I can not find my flower anywhere.

  请你帮帮我,侦探先生。我哪儿都找不到我的花了。

- Humm, your flower is on the top of your head.

  哼,你的花朵现在就在你的头上呢。

- Oh, thank you, Mr. Detective.

  哦,谢谢你,侦探先生。

- That was easy. I can do that.

  那太简单了,这样我也能做。

- Haha, I. M sure you could, Peppa.

  我也觉得你可以,佩奇。

- Daddy, when I grow up, I want to be a famous detective.

  爸爸,等我长大了,我要做最著名的侦探。

- George wants to be a detective, too.

  乔治也想成为一个侦探。

- If you're going to be detectives, you each need a hat.

  如果你们想做侦探的话,你们就需要一顶侦探帽。

- Detectives always wear hats.

  侦探们都是戴帽子行动的。

- Now you look like two proper detectives.

  现在你们俩就像真正的侦探了。

- And we need one of those funny things that makes everything look big?

  现在我们还需要那个看什么东西都放大的好玩东西。

- A magnifying glass.

  你是说放大镜吗?

- I think we've got one in the kitchen drawer.

  我记得我们厨房抽屉里有。

- Here they are. A real magnifying glass.

  在这儿呢!一个真正的放大镜。

- Wow! How does it work?

  哇哦,这要怎么用呢?

- You hold it in front of things, and they look bigger.

 通过它来看东西,东西都会变大。

- The magnifying glass makes the little fish look big.

  放大镜把小小的东西都放大了。

- Can I have a go?

  我能试试吗?

- The magnifying glass makes George's eyes look very big.

  放大镜让乔治的眼睛显得特别地大。

- Now what you detectives need is a mystery to solve.

  现在轮到侦探出场了,有神秘事件要你们解决。

- Daddy, what is a mystery story?

  爸爸 什么是神秘事件啊?

- A mystery is something detectives are good at sorting out, like finding things that are lost.

  神秘事件就是那些侦探们最擅长处理的事情了,比如找到丢失的东西。

- I know, we can find George's toy dinosaur.

  我知道,我们可以找到乔治的玩具恐龙。

- That's always getting lost.

  那个玩具总是会弄丢。

- Dinosaur.

  恐龙。

- Mr. Dinosaur is not lost.

  恐龙先生没有被弄丢。

- What about your glasses, daddy? You are always losing them.

  哦,那你的眼镜丢了吗?爸爸。你总是找不到你的眼镜。

- Not today, I'm wearing my glasses.

  今天没有,眼镜我现在正戴着呢。

- It's not fair. There aren't any miss stories.

  可这样不公平。没有神秘事件需要我们解决。

- Would you like me to make you a mystery?

  要我给你们制造一个神秘事件吗?

- Yes, please.

  好啊,太棒了。

- Daddy Pig is going to make a mystery.

  猪爸爸要制造一个神秘事件。

- Now, what's on the table?

  现在,看看桌上有什么?

- The little fish, teddy, a Jackin the box and Mr.Dinosaur.

  桌上有小鱼,泰迪,盒子里的小丑和恐龙先生

- That's right. Now look very hard and try to remember them all.

  说的没错。你们要看清楚把桌上的东西都记下来。

- The little fish, teddy, a Jackin the box and Mr.Dinosaur.

  桌上有小鱼,泰迪,盒子里的小丑和恐龙先生。

- Have you remembered them?

  你们都记住了吗?

- Yes!

  记住了。

- Ok! You just have to go outside for a moment.

  非常好,麻烦你们先去门外等一会吧。

- I'll call you when I'm ready.

  我好了会叫你们进来的。

- It sounds like daddy is going upstairs.

  听脚步声爸爸好像跑到楼上去了。

- And now he is coming down again.

  不过现在他又下来了。

- All right, you can come back inside now.

  可以了,现在你们可以进来了。

- One thing is missing from the table. Do you know what?

  有一件东西不在桌上了。知道是什么吗?

- Mr. Dinosaur is there, little fish, Jack in the box.

  桌上有恐龙先生,还有小鱼,盒子里的小丑。

- So who's missing?

  那什么东西不见了?

- Humm, Teddy.

  呃,是泰迪。

- That's right. Teddy's gone.

  回答正确,泰迪不见了。

- Well done, Peppa and George.

  干的漂亮,佩奇和乔治。

- It was quite easy for us.

  这对我们来说很简单啦。

- We're famous detectives.

  我们是世界著名的侦探。

- Ah, but that's only half the mystery. Where has teddy gone?

  啊,这只是神秘事件的一半。你们需要找到泰迪?

- Oh, I don't know.

  哦,我不知道。

- What are those little things on the floor?

  地上的这些小东西是什么?

- The cake crumbs.

  这是蛋糕碎屑。

- The magnifying glass makes the cake crumbs easy to see.

  放大镜让地上的蛋糕碎屑清晰可见。

- I wonder if teddy has been eating cake.

  我想泰迪是不是一直在吃蛋糕呢。

- And the crumbs lead this way.

  瞧。这些蛋糕碎屑往这儿延伸。

- Teddy's been eating a lot of cake.

  看来泰迪吃了不少蛋糕。

- The crumbs lead into Peppa and George's bedroom.

  蛋糕碎屑延伸到了佩奇和乔治的房间。

- Oh, the crumbs have stopped.

  哦,蛋糕碎屑没有了。

- How could we find teddy?

  接下来怎么找泰迪?

- Ask me some questions. But I would only answer yes or no.

  来问我一些问题吧,但我只会回答你是或者不是。

- Ok, hmm, is teddy in this room?

  好的。嗯,泰迪在这房间里吗?

- Yes.

  是的。

- Is teddy in George's bed?

  泰迪在乔治的床上吗?

- No.

  不在。

- Is teddy somewhere high up?

  泰迪是在高的地方吗?

- Yes.

  是的。

- Teddy's in my bed.

  泰迪在我的床上。

- Hooray!

  答对了。

- The mystery is solved.

  神秘事件解决了。

- Do you still want to be a detective when you grow up,Peppa?

  你们长大后还是想做侦探吗?佩奇。

- Being a detective is quite hard.

  看来做侦探还是挺难的。

- Next time, I want to be the one who makes mysteries.

  我想下次,我还是做那个制造神秘事件的人吧。

- Like you. Dear daddy.

  就像你一样,爸爸。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 无敌的调灵555

  • 小狗Becky

    喜欢听!

  • 江小姩

    第55集 - Mysteries 神秘事件

    李不闹_4f 回复 @听友217478924: 然后呢?

  • 我就想叫橘子

    W the first thing I thought of when I

  • 红尘一梦zo

    好好!!!!太好听了🦄🦄😊😊✌✌👍👍

  • 我就想叫橘子

    Afdbbfgndhs fheegdfgtnfht tub

  • 范萱轩妈妈

    图片是一样的!为什么一样的?

  • 13694431phd

    奥特曼r#

  • silouda_y8

    太太太太太太太太太太太好听了

  • 茶666

    讲的真好