第63期:狗和它的倒影(中)

第63期:狗和它的倒影(中)

00:00
02:39

Hey, look at that poor Dog over there. He looks tired and hungry. Throw him something.

嘿,瞧那只可怜的狗。他看起来又累又饿的。咱们丢些东西给他吃吧!

You're right. What a poor Dog! I'll throw him this piece of meat. Here Doggie, have this. It's very good.

你说的对,可怜的小狗!让我来把这块肉丢给他。到这儿来,小狗,给你。很好吃哦!

Ralph smells the meat and opens his eyes.

罗夫闻到了肉的香味,他睁开了眼睛。

Arf! Arf! Oh my goodness! It's a piece of meat. My prayers came true. I wonder who threw it to me.

汪!汪!我的天啊!一块肉!我的祈祷应验了。也不知道是谁丢给我的,

That's not important right now. I better just take this and run.

不过现在这个已经不重要了。我最好拿了肉赶快跑。

Ralph quickly takes the meat and runs out of the house.

罗夫叼着肉飞快地跑出房间。

Look at that Dog run! He is really fast.

快看那只狗跑了!他跑得可真快啊。

I guess he was really hungry. Poor Dog.

我猜它是真的饿了。可怜的狗。

Ralph is very excited. He wants to take the meat to a safe place and eat it there all by himself.

罗夫非常兴奋。他想把肉叼到一个安全的地方独自享用。

He looks for a good place to eat.

于是他开始寻找一个用餐的好地方。

Over there looks like a good place. I better cross that bridge first.

那里看起来是个不错的地方。不过我得先过桥。

Ralph is crossing the bridge. He looks down into the water.

罗夫一边过桥一边往水里看。

Hey, who's that Dog down there? He has a bigger piece of meat. What shall I do?

嘿,下面的那只狗是谁?他有一块更大的肉啊!我该怎么办?

I know. I'm a good swimmer. I'll jump into the water and take the meat away from him.

我知道了,我是个游泳高手。我要跳到水里,把它那块肉抢过来。

Then I can eat two pieces of meat. Yahoo! Today is my lucky day. Arf, arf, arf!!!

这样我就有两块肉了。哈,今天是我的幸运日!汪!汪!

Ralph jumps into the water.

罗夫跳入水中。

Where did that other Dog go? I can't find him anywhere.

咦?那只狗呢?我怎么找不到他。

Ralph looks everywhere, but the other Dog is gone.

罗夫四处张望,可是刚才那只狗已经不见了。

Oh, forget it. I better get out of the water. I might catch cold.

哦,算了吧!我最好先上岸。要不然我会感冒的。

Ralph gets out of the water and quickly shakes his whole body.

罗夫上了岸,快速地甩掉身上的水。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!