第62期:狗和它的倒影(上)

第62期:狗和它的倒影(上)

00:00
02:53

The Dog and His Reflection

狗和他的倒影

Ralph is a dog. He is always hungry.

罗夫是一只狗。他总是挨饿。

His master is a very lazy man. He only feeds Ralph once a day.

因为他的主人是个懒惰的人。他每天只喂罗夫一次。

When will my master wake up? When will he feed me today?

我的主人什么时候才会睡醒?他今天什么时候才能喂我?

I'm really hungry right now. I can't wait any longer. I'll get some food by myself.

我现在真的很饿。我再也等不及了,我要自己去找食物。

Ralph goes out of the house. He walks and walks.

罗夫走到了屋外。他走啊走啊。

He looks for food. He can't find any anywhere.

他四处寻找食物,可是什么也没找到。

Ralph also gets lost.

不仅如此,他还迷路了。

I can't find any food. And now I am lost.

我找不到任何吃的,现在我还迷路了。

I should have stayed at home. My master might be awake by now.

我本应该待在家里的。也许现在主人已经起床了。

I am so hungry. Boo-hoo-hoo.

我好饿啊!呜……呜……

Ralph is very tired and sits down to rest for a while.

罗夫非常疲惫,便坐下来休息一会儿。

He hears music coming from a house.

这时,他听见从一所房子里传出音乐声。

Hey, what's that sound?

嘿,那是什么声音?

It's music. It's coming from that house. I'll get closer and take a look.

是音乐声,从那间房子传出来的。让我走近瞧一瞧。

Ralph looks inside the house through an open window.

罗夫从一扇开启的窗子往屋里瞧。

There are lots of people inside. Any it is very noisy.

里面有很多人,而且很吵。

They must be having a party.

他们一定在举办晚会。

Oh, I see lots and lots of food inside, too.

哦,我看见里面有好多好多食物。

How can I get some food?

可是我怎样才能弄到一些食物呢?

Ralph tries to think of a way to get inside.

罗夫试着想个办法进屋去。

Finally, he waits until no one is looking and quickly runs in.

终于,他趁人不注意的时候跑了进去。

Everyone is singing and dancing and having fun.

每个人都在唱歌跳舞,非常开心。

Look at all the happy people. Look at all the food.

瞧瞧这群快乐的人们。看看这些食物。

They are not even eating it. I hope I can just get a piece of meat.

他们竟然都没吃。我只希望我能弄到一块肉。

Someone please throw me some meat. Oh, please, please, please.

拜托谁扔给我一块肉。哦,拜托!拜托!拜托!

Ralph closes his eyes and prays. He is so hungry. He is about to faint.

罗夫闭上眼睛祈祷着。他太饿了,几乎快晕倒了。

Hey, look at that poor Dog over there.

嘿,瞧那只可怜的狗。

He looks tired and hungry.

他看起来又累又饿的。

Throw him something.

咱们丢些东西给他吃吧!

You're right. What a poor Dog!

你说的对,可怜的小狗!

I'll throw him this piece of meat.

让我来把这块肉丢给他。

Here Doggie, have this. It's very good.

到这儿来,小狗,给你。很好吃哦!

Ralph smells the meat and opens his eyes.

罗夫闻到了肉的香味,他睁开了眼睛。

Arf! Arf! Oh my goodness! It's a piece of meat.

汪!汪!我的天啊!一块肉!

My prayers came true. I wonder who threw it to me.

我的祈祷应验了。也不知道是谁丢给我的,

That's not important right now. I better just take this and run.

不过现在这个已经不重要了。我最好拿了肉赶快跑。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!