A few minutes latter, the Deer sees her legs.
过了几分钟,小鹿看到了她的腿。
What are those? Are those my legs? They can't be. They are so skinny. They are so ugly. I hate my legs. Boo-hoo-hoo.
那些是什么?那是我的腿吗?不会吧,我的腿很瘦,还很丑。我讨厌我的腿。呜……呜……呜……
Hello, Deer. What's the matter? Why are you crying? Can I help you?
你好,小鹿。你怎么了?你为什么哭?我能帮你吗?
Well, Turtle, just look at my legs.
哦,乌龟,你瞧瞧我的腿。
What's wrong with them?
你的腿怎么了?
They are too skinny. My horns are so beautiful. But my legs are so ugly.
它们太瘦了。我的角这么漂亮,而我的腿却这么丑。
I hate my legs. I want to hide them. What can I do?
我讨厌我的腿,我想把它们藏起来。我该怎么办?
Is that all? Your legs aren't ugly. They are just a little thin. But at least they are long.
你就是为这个哭吗?你的腿不丑。它们只是有点瘦,但至少很长。
Look at my legs. They are so short. I can't run. I can't even walk fast. You should be grateful.
瞧瞧我的腿,这么短,我不能跑,甚至都走不快,你应该心存感激才对呀。
But I don't like my legs. How can I get some new ones? God is so unfair.
可是我不喜欢我的腿,怎样才能重新换四只腿呢?上帝太不公平了。
Don't be foolish. There is no way. Be happy with your legs. Someday they will help you.
别傻了,没有办法的。试着接受你的腿吧,总有一天它们会帮你的。
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思?
You'll find out one day. Beauty is not everything. So cheer up.
有一天你会发现美丽并不代表一切,所以开心点吧!
I don't understand. But thanks anyway. See you again, Turtle.
我不明白,不过我还是要谢谢你。下次见,乌龟。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!