第67期:狮子和鹿(下)

第67期:狮子和鹿(下)

00:00
02:40

The Deer comes out of the pond and rests for a few minutes.

小鹿走出了池塘,休息了一会儿。

Look! A Deer! It looks tired. I can catch it easily. Today is my lucky day.

看!一只鹿!她看上去很疲惫。我可以轻而易举地捉住她。今天是我的幸运日。

I better go now. A Lion might pass by.

我现在得走了。可能会有狮子经过这里。

Grrr... Come here, Deer. I want to eat you.

嗷……到这儿来,小鹿,我要吃掉你。

Oh no! A Lion! I better run away.

哦,不!狮子!我得快跑。

The Deer quickly runs away. She is very fast.

小鹿很快地逃跑了,她跑得很快。

Come on legs! RUN FASTER!!!

快!腿儿们!跑快点儿!

Stop there! Oh, it's no use! That Deer is too fast for me. Where did she go?

站住!唉,没有用的!对我来说,那只小鹿跑得太快了。她跑到哪儿去了?

The Deer runs away ahead and hides behind a tree.

小鹿远远地跑在前面,躲在一棵树后面。

Geez! My legs are skinny. But they are really fast. Where's the Lion? I can't see him.

哎呦!我的腿虽然很瘦,但是它们跑起来还真快。狮子在哪里?我看不到他了。

Where are you? You can't run away from me. Come out, come out, wherever you are.

你在哪儿?你逃不过我的手掌心的。出来,出来,不管你在哪儿。

The Deer decides to hide in the forest. There are many, many big trees.

小鹿决定躲进森林里去,因为那里有许多许多的大树。

I'll go in the forest and hide from the Lion. Hey, what's wrong? I can't move.

我要到森林里去躲避狮子。咦,怎么了?我动不了了。

My horns are caught in a branch. I can't get loose. The Lion is coming closer. What shall I do?

我的鹿角被一根树枝卡住了。无法脱身了。狮子越走越近了。我该怎么办?

There you are, Deer. Too bad. You are trapped! I will eat you now. Bye, bye.

原来你在这儿啊,小鹿。太糟糕了,你被困住了?我现在要吃了你,快说再见吧。

Oh, no! This can't be! My skinny legs helped me get away. But my beautiful horns got me trapped.

哦,不!不会吧!我瘦弱的腿帮我逃跑,而我美丽的鹿角却把我困住了。

Now I know what the Turtle meat. But it's no use now. Boo-hoo-hoo.

现在我终于明白乌龟的意思了。可是已经没有用了。呜……呜……呜……



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!