第68期:狼与鹤(上)

第68期:狼与鹤(上)

00:00
03:13

The Wolf and the Crane

狼与鹤

A hungry Wolf eats a big, fat Sheep.

一只饥饿的狼吃了一只又大又肥的羊。

Yummy! That was delicious. Now I'm full.

嗯!真好吃。现在我吃饱了。

But a little while later, the Wolf feels something in his throat.

可是没过多久,狼感觉到喉咙里有什么东西。

Uh hum. What's wrong? There's something stuck in my throat.

呃,咳!怎么回事?有东西卡在我的喉咙里。

Oh no! It must be a bone. It hurts so much.

哦,不!一定是块骨头。真疼啊!

I must get it out. But I can't.

我一定要把它弄出来,可是弄不出来啊.

The Wolf tries hard to take out the bone, but nothing works.

狼想方设法想把骨头拿出来,可是都没有用。

It doesn't go down. It doesn't go up. I can't do anything. I need help.

这骨头咽不下去,也吐不出来,我没办法了,得找人帮忙。

The Wolf looks around for help. He finds a Rabbit.

狼四处求救。他找到了一只兔子。

Hello there, little Rabbit. How have you been?

嘿,小兔子,最近好吗?

It's a Wolf! I better run!

狼!我最好快跑!

Don't run away! Listen to me for a minute. I have a small favor to ask.

别跑!听我说一下,我想请你帮个小忙。

What? A favor? What kind?

什么?帮忙?帮什么忙?

Well, there is a bone stuck in my throat. It hurts so much.

是这样的,有一根骨头卡在我的喉咙里,很疼。

If you take it out for me, I'll do anything for you.

如果你帮我把它取出来,我愿意为你做任何事情。

Take out a bone for you? How?

帮你把骨头取出来?怎么取?

By putting your paws in my mouth.

把你的爪子伸到我的嘴里。

That's dangerous. How do I know you are not tricking me? You could bite off my paws.

那太危险了。我怎么知道你不是在骗我?你可能会咬掉我的爪子。

I am telling the truth. Please trust me. I'll do anything.

我说的是真的,请相信我。我会为你做任何事的。

Let me see. It is very tempting. But no, thanks.

让我想想,你的条件的确很吸引人,但是,不了,谢谢你。

I would rather live. I don't trust you. Bye.

我宁愿选择活着。我不相信你,再见。

No, wait! Please, don't go!

不,等等!拜托,不要走!

The Rabbit just hops away.

小兔蹦蹦跳跳地走了。

The next day, the Wolf's throat hurts more and more. This time he finds a Sheep.

第二天,狼的喉咙更疼了。这次他找到了一只羊。

Hello there, Miss Sheep.

你好,羊小姐。

Oh please, Mr. Wolf! Don't eat me!

哦,拜托,狼先生!不要吃我!

Don't worry. I won't eat you. I just need your help.

别担心,我不会吃你的。我只是需要你的帮助。

My help? What kind of help?

我的帮助?什么样的帮助?

Please take this bone out of my throat. It hurts so badly.

请帮我把这块骨头从喉咙里拿出来,疼死我了。

I can't eat. I can't breathe well.

我现在不能吃,也喘不上气。

That's too bad. But why would I help you?

那太糟糕了。不过,我为什么要帮助你?

You ate my friend yesterday. And you might eat me today. Good-bye.

你昨天吃了我的朋友,你今天可能会把我也吃了。再见。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!