【英文磨耳朵】第1集 - Muddy Puddles 泥坑

【英文磨耳朵】第1集 - Muddy Puddles 泥坑

00:00
05:00

Muddy Puddles泥坑

- It is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot playoutside.

  今天下雨了。所以佩奇和乔治不能在外边玩。

- Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play?  

  爸爸,现在雨停了。我们能出去玩吗?

- Alright, run along you two.

  好的,你们俩个去玩吧。

- Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.

  佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里玩。

- I love muddy puddles.

  我最喜欢在泥坑里玩了。

- Peppa,if you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear yourboots.

  佩奇。如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。

- Sorry, Mummy.

  对不起,妈妈。

- George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too.

  乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。

- George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear yourboots.

  我说乔治。如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。

- Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George.

  佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治。

- George, let's find some more puddles.

好了,乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧。

- Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.

佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。

- Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a bigpuddle.

佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。乔治找到了一个大泥坑。

- Look, George. There's a really big puddle.

你看,乔治。那里有个很大的泥坑。

- George wants to jump into the big puddle first.

乔治想第一个跳到泥坑里去玩。

- Stop, George.l must check if it's safe for you.

等一下,乔治。我得先检查一下这里安不安全。

- Good. It is safe for you.

很好。你可以放心地玩啦。

- Sorry, George. It's only mud.

  对不起,乔治。只是些泥而已。

- Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles.

  佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy.

  来吧,乔治。我们快点去给爸爸看看吧。

- Goodness me.

  哦,我的老天那。

- Daddy. Daddy. Guess what we've been doing.

  爸爸。爸爸。你猜猜我们刚才干了什么。

- Let me think...

  让我猜一猜。。。。。。

- Have you been watching television?

  你们刚才看电视了?

- No. No. Daddy.

  不对,你猜错了。

- Have you just had a bath?

  你们刚才洗澡了?

- No. No.

  不对。不对。

- I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles.

  我知道了。你们刚才在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles.

  没错。没错。爸爸。我们在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in.

  呵呵。看看你们弄得多脏呀。

- Oooh...

  糟糕。。。

- Oh, well, it's only mud.

  哦,没事,只是些泥而已。

- Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess.

  快清理干净,别让妈妈看到你们这么脏。

- Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy come andplay, too?

  爸爸,我们清理干净之后你和妈妈也会一起来玩吗?

- Yes, we can all play in the garden.

  是的,我们都可以在花园玩。

- Peppa and George are wearing their boots.

  佩奇和乔治穿着他们的靴子。

- Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots.

  猪妈妈和猪爸爸也穿着他们的靴子。

- Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

  佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

  大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in.

  哦,看那,猪爸爸,瞧瞧你身上多脏呀。

- lt's only mud.

  只是些泥而已。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • Tau22h

    我一个18岁的人居然半夜听小猪佩奇…

    1861896nswg 回复 @Tau22h: 这是猪猪界的歌曲

  • 听友106432184

    h h h j k

    1593060vaov 回复 @听友106432184: ur

  • 1579991zdwd

    测晚上去宝贝恶化和我还挺惹呜呜呜呜好y k g w q ee

    岁月如歌_rb2 回复 @1579991zdwd: @_

  • 麦兜_3gb

    喜欢这样有中文又有英文的,希望多点这忙的

    Sandy小火龙 回复 @Anne_cyt: 我想要去看看

  • 沉睡的爱_mz

    哔哩哔哩里面有英文版的小猪佩奇,对于视觉型和听觉型结合学习的人来说,可以去哔哩哔哩里面看,没有广告

    vwtpf3xg70cxvj93a6d4 回复 @沉睡的爱_mz: 🍌🍋🍇🍏🍏🍎🍐🍊🍋🍋🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🥑🥝

  • Desy楼凤丹

    wa a c

  • 1373128lqpz

    评论都是小朋友拿妈妈手机随便按的吧😂😂😂

    马一一ma 回复 @1373128lqpz: I use my iPhone

  • 1384655uoil

    喜欢听,就是英文版试听的太少了

    桐宝贝的世界 回复 @1384655uoil:

  • 陈星201504

    你好!请问小猪佩奇的是多少集? 不包含亲子课堂等

    朵丫故事会 回复 @陈星201504: 您好,本专辑中文内容包含了小猪佩奇1-4季156集中文内容和第一季52集英文内容。中文内容在专辑内叫做“Kiss night哄睡”。为了让节目长度适合宝宝睡前收听,3集中文故事合并为1集kiss Night哄睡。英文内容目前52季,但很快会再更新104集。

  • zkcmc58t4x7ge0iromcj

    3岁小孩看的东西