句子反复磨耳朵(对话)16-20

句子反复磨耳朵(对话)16-20

00:00
05:12

听前提示

一、一段对话为四句,将分成两句为一小节。

二、每小节两遍英文,最后一遍英文一边中文。

三、根据中英文意思,听不懂的可以多听几遍。



原文


Conversation 16


A:How is your new colleague?

你的新同事怎么样?

B:I'm getting used to it.

我已经习惯了。


A:Are the people at your company nice to you?

你公司的人对你好吗?

B:Yes, they are all very nice to me.

是的,他们对我都很好。


Conversation 17


A:I'm on a diet.

我在减肥。

B:Why? You're not fat at all.

为什么?你一点也不胖。


A: I just like to stay in shape.

我只是想保持体形。

B:That is a very healthy mentality.

这是一种非常健康的心态。


Conversation 18


A: I know that you can play the piano very well.

我知道你钢琴弹得很好。

B:Oh, yes. I have played the piano since I was four.

哦,是的。我从四岁起就开始弹钢琴了。


A:That makes you very skilled.

所以你现在弹得很熟练。

B:Thank you. I'm constantly trying to improve.

谢谢!不过,我也一直在努力改进。


Conversation 19


A:Mike, I really appreciate your help.

迈克,非常感谢你的帮助。

B: No problem.

不客气。


A:Having friends like you makes life worth living.

有你这样的朋友,生活变得更有意义。

B:That's what friends are for, you'd do the same for me.

这就是朋友应该做的,你也会为我做同样的事。


Conversation 20


A:What time do you think it is? Go to sleep.

现在几点了?去睡觉。

B: I know the time, I'm still reading.

我知道时间,我还在看书。


A:You have to get up early, you need to rest.

你得早起,你需要休息。

B:I'll finish this chapter then go to bed.

我看完这一章就去睡觉。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 萝卜缨缨加把力

    男中文配音突然很像芒果tv的广告声音啊