句子反复磨耳朵(对话)1-5

句子反复磨耳朵(对话)1-5

00:00
05:53

听前提示

一、一段对话为四句,将分成两句为一小节。

二、每小节两遍英文,最后一遍英文一边中文。

三、根据中英文意思,听不懂的可以多听几遍。



原文


Conversation 1


A:Your jacket looks amazing!

你的夹克看起来很棒!

B:Thank you. But does it look good on me?

谢谢!但我穿起来好看吗?


A: It looks just perfect. It complements your pants.

简直太完美了。跟你的裤子很搭。

B: Thank you. I bought these recently at the mall.

谢谢你!这些都是我最近在商场买的。


Conversation 2


A:Sorry to keep you waiting for so long.

抱歉,让您久等了。

B:No, no. It's fine. Is something wrong, though?

不,不,没关系。不过,您们是不是碰到了什么事?


A: My train arrived late.

我乘坐的火车晚点了。

B: I see. Sounds like trouble.

这样啊。听起来很麻烦。


Conversation 3


A:What do you want for lunch?

你午餐想吃什么?

B:I'm easy. Anything you want.

我都可以。由你决定。


A:How about having a fruit salad?

吃水果沙拉怎么样?

B:That will be great, I'll help you slice the fruit.

太好了,我来帮你切水果。


Conversation 4


A:Oh, it's a bargain. Where did you get it?

噢,这个很便宜。你从哪里买到的?

B: At the flea market. You can find all kinds of interesting things selling for cheap.

在跳蚤市场上。你可以淘到各种各样有趣的东西,价格很便宜。


A:Can you take me with you next time?

下次能带我一起去吗?

B: Of course! It's going to be so fun! Let's definitely go together!

当然啦!肯定非常好玩。下次一起去吧。


Conversation 5


A:Are you ready for tomorrow?

明天的东西都准备好了吗?

B:No, not yet.

还没有。


A: We have a very early start so l suggest you pack now and get some sleep.

我们要很早出发,所以我建议你现在就收拾东西,然后睡一会儿。

B: I will indeed, I don't need much so packing won't take long.

我会的,我的东西不多,所以打包不会花太长时间。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • JustinCris

    喜欢喜欢!!!多更新对话

    阿坑是个坑 回复 @JustinCris: 后面都是对话

  • 听友343545354

    很好很好

  • 听友343545354

    非常好,非常好