《摩登家庭》第一季 第二十一集 - 1

《摩登家庭》第一季 第二十一集 - 1

00:00
09:46
1.Honeydew! What's up?宝贝儿 找我什么事
2.Guess who's here.猜猜谁来了
3.He wasn't supposed to show up for a few more days.他本该过几天才到的
4.Well, guess what he brought us.猜猜他给我们带了什么来
5.- Am I in trouble? - Oh, really, really big.-我是不是有大麻烦了 -非常非常大
6.Okay, I'm a little scared. How bad is this?你吓到我了 到底有多糟
7.I always thought he should be an actor.我一直觉得他是当演员的料
8.Yeah, he's got a real job now.他现在找了份真正的工作
9. I got to go.那我先走了
10. I'm supposed to be in school.可我该去上学了
11.Place it there.请把它放在那里
12.He's awesome. He's always up. He's always happy.他特别好 永远积极向上 笑口常开
13.I mean, he and I are best buds.他跟我是好哥们
14.We're like two peas in a pod.我们就像一个模子刻出来的
15.I should warn you.我得警告你
16.Pardon the language.原谅我的粗俗用语
17.Everyone in the family has to pitch in.家里每个人都得负责任
18.So good to see you again.卡梅隆 又见到你了
19.I'll send you a link.回头发给你链接
20.Classic.真经典
21.I think she's good right here.我看她待在这里挺好
22.His parents got back together.他父母复合了
23.- Oh, that sucks.-真可恶
24. I think it's too late for that now.我想现在已经来不及找了
25.Give him a chance. 让他试试吧
26.I used to be a music teacher,我以前是音乐老师
27.It's just that we happen to be a very traditional family.只是我们的家庭观念非常传统而已
28.Oh, geez.天啊
29.I am telling you, Phil, the man was crying.
我跟你说 菲尔 你爸真哭了
30.That is impossible.不可能
31.I know what I heard.我听得清清楚楚
32.I hate to break it to you不想扫你的兴
33.I'm gonna play outside.我要出去玩
34.What are we talking about?我们这是在说什么呢
35.I'll take the first watch.我站第一班岗
36.You two might as well get some rest.你们俩最好先去睡一下
37.It's gonna be a long night.长夜漫漫啊
38.Character.有个性吧
39.Come on in! It's open!进来吧 门没锁
40.Don't tell me. You need a cup of sugar.别说你是上隔壁借白糖来了
41.I was just wondering, 我只是觉得
42.Anything on the old noodle?您脑子里没在烦恼什么事吧
43.I'm kidding.我开玩笑的
44.Wait a minute.等一下
45.I want to ask you something.我有事问你
46.Am I putting you in a bad position with this whole dog thing?我把狗带来是不是让你为难了
47.Claire seemed a little put out.克莱尔看起来不太高兴
48.Oh, don't worry about it. 别担心
49.I can't blame her. 那也不怪她
50.You know what? 爸 你知道吗
51.What is it?什么事52.- You got me again. Right in the funny bone. -又被你骗到了 正中弱点
53. Let go of it. 松口
54.Can't take my eyes off that dog for a second.对这狗一秒钟也不能大意
55.I tried that. He figured out how to get out.我关了 他自己会开笼子
56.I thought you were dealing with your dad.你不是去找你爸谈话了吗
57.You got that from a two-minute conversation?你们才谈两分钟就谈好了吗
58.I... asked him point-blank if he was okay.我直接问他还好吗
59.Just swapped some jokes and moved on.结果你们扯了几个笑话 就谈完了
60.- I thought I was showing concern.我只想表示一下关心
61.Guys, little help?二位 帮帮忙啊
62.I have to go to the bathroom, and I'm not gonna do it in here.我要上厕所了 我可不想尿裤子
63. Sweet! I'm starving.太好了,我正饿着
64.Can I talk to you in the kitchen for a second?你能到厨房来一下吗
65.Let's just take five.我们休息一下
66.I'm gonna fill in for him tomorrow night.我明晚帮他们顶替一下
67.I'm not gonna let these fellas down.我不能失信于他们
68.I made a commitment.我答应他们了
69.And you know how Pepper is.而你又知道胡娇那脾气
70.Everything has to be perfect.凡事必须完美
71.He gets mad if you don't wear a big sweater.你不穿厚毛衣他都能跟你急
72.Yeah, I remember. 我记得
73.So I'm going by myself, is that what you're saying?所以你是想让我一个人去吗
74.I just feel like I kind of need this.我真心需要参加这个
75.To round out your college applications?为了丰富你大学申请书吗
76.I just feel like I'm going a little bit stir-crazy.我闷得有点发疯了
77.Look at the den.你看看那书房
78.Every time I finish painting it, I start all over again.被我翻来覆去地粉刷
79.I'm gonna go back to jamming.我要回去练习了
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!