《摩登家庭》第一季 第二十集 1

《摩登家庭》第一季 第二十集 1

00:00
12:14
1.Steaks will be ready in five minutes.牛排五分钟后就好
2.You're destroying those things.你这是在暴殄天物
3.- Ay, Jay, leave him alone.-杰 少点意见
4.Hang on. Dinner's ready in five minutes.别玩了 晚饭马上就好
5.Coach wants us to practice layups.教练布置我们练习带球上篮
6.- You're making it lame again. -你这又把档次拉低了 -抱歉
7. Oh, I hate that guy. -我讨厌那家伙
8.He seems to have the kids motivated.他激发了俩小子的积极性
9.Oh, Dad, you haven't seen him.爸 你没亲眼见过那家伙
10.He taunts the kids. He's abusive.他对小家伙们又是讽又是骂
11.A coach is supposed to ride the kids hard.教练本就该严格要求他们
12.- Phil, help me out here. -菲尔 帮帮我
13.He is a mean man. -那家伙过分了
14.-Oh, you're such a woman. -你真是妇人之仁
15.This guy's a real motherscratcher.那家伙真的很操蛋
16.Pardon the language, Gloria.原谅我的脏话 歌洛莉亚
17.He better cool it,他最好淡定点
18.Sorry we're late. I was at work.不好意思 迟了 我工作缠身
19.Oh. Since Mitchell is between jobs,I've taken a part-time job at a greeting card store.自从米奇尔待业家中我就在一家贺卡店找了份兼职.
20.we're saving a fortune.我们可省下了一笔
21.It's math.算算就知道了
22. Look it up.你看
23.Mitchell, I got this golf buddy of mine.米奇尔 我有个高尔夫球友
24.It could mean a job for you.没准他有适合你的工作
25.I'm not really looking for anything right now.我现阶段还没找工作的打算
26.With me bringing home the bacon,Mitchell doesn't have to rush into anything.
27.米奇尔不急着找工作,有我挣钱养家
28.He's expecting your call in the morning.我跟他说 你明早会给他电话
29.Dad, I appreciate it.-爸 我心领了
30.I can't stand this.-受不了了
31.Those steaks have been done for five minutes.那几块牛排五分钟前就烤好了
32.I'm taking 'em off the grill.我得把它们从烤架上夹下来
33.I know how it feels to have him stick his nose where it doesn't belong.你的心情我懂,什么事他都要插上一脚
34.No biggie. It's just Jay being Jay.没什么 又不是第一次了
35.Maybe just to get your dad off your back.让你爸死心也好
36.The last thing I want for you is to take a job right now.我可不想你现在去上班
37.I am loving our life.我对现状很满意
38.I am in a really dark space.我正陷入绝境
39.Being away from my Lily is literally torture.与莉莉分开简直像酷刑一样
40.so I can go back to being a stay-at-home dad/trophy wife!这样我又能做回居家奶爸兼贤妻了
41.Goodness gracious! Turtles run faster!天啊 乌龟都比你们爬得快42.Could you run any slower?你还能跑得再慢一点吗
43.I dare you to run slower!我敢说你们跑得更慢都行
44.- You see? - He's just trying to light a fire.-你看 -他不过是在激发大家斗志
45.Oh, I'll light him on fire!待会儿我就把丫给"治"了
46.Why do I always have to come to these things?为什么老是要我来看这玩意儿
47.Shoot!投篮
48.Delgado, you're killing me, man!迪尔加多 你是要把我气死吗
49.I love you, Manny, no matter what!不管怎样我都爱你 曼尼
50.I hate it when you do that.一点都不好笑
51.I googled him. Look.我搜了他 看
52.God, I feel like such a slacker.天啊 真是让我自惭形秽
53.I mean, he has done so much for being so young.他年纪轻轻就已大有作为
54.I sort of promised myself and you...that I'd take a little time off.我们之前说好了的,我先休息一段时间
55.- And you are loving your time off.-而且你也享受这份闲暇
56.- Totally.-没错
57.I am losing my mind.我快要抓狂了
58.As much as I love Lily-which is, you know, more than life itself-虽然我爱莉莉,把她看得比什么都重
59.I am not cut out to be a stay-at-home dad.我 没办法做个居家奶爸
60.No, but it's Cameron's turn.但该轮到卡梅隆了
61. I'll let you know.我再给你回复
62.All right. Bye.就这样 再见
63.Uh, so, Charliejust invited us over...to his beach house for a little get-together.查理·宾格温邀请我们,去他的海边别墅聊聊
64.Oh. Uh, what did you say?是嘛 你是怎么答复他的
65.I said I'd check with you.我说我先跟你商量下
66.I mean, what do you think?你觉得要去吗
67.What do you think?你觉得呢
68.Well, I think it'd be rude not to hear him out.我觉得推掉人家的盛情邀请不大礼貌
69. You're probably right. -没错 是这样
70.I'm not gonna take any job. 我不会再就业的
71.You better not.你最好不要
72.You're doing great, Luke-表现不错 卢克
73.if your goal is to suck!如果是比谁打得烂得话
74. I'm on it.-我出手
75. Wait for me.等等我
76.The yelling is getting counterproductive.嚷嚷可能会起反效果
77.I got this. 我心里有数
78.What you got is a bad attitude你有的只是烂态度
79.I swear to God, I'll throw a shoe at your head.我发誓 我会脱鞋对着你的脑袋砸
80.Screw it. I don't need this.操 我才懒得教
81.You think you can do a better job?你觉得你能教得比我好
82.You coach.你来教啊
83.Jay, you know, I was handling it.杰 我刚在跟他谈呢
84.Yeah, I saw how you broke out Peaches and Herb.对 我注意到你的小左和小右爆发了
85. Is he sick?他病了吗
86.- Yes. He's very, very sick. -对 他病得很严重
87.- Is he going to die?-那他会死吗
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!