《摩登家庭》第一季 第二十集 - 2

《摩登家庭》第一季 第二十集 - 2

00:00
12:14
80.Hope they start soon.最好赶紧开始
81.I don't think Scout likes to be left alone.斯科特不喜欢独守空屋
82.Good news. You're getting your driveway back.好消息,你的车道要腾空了
83.- I'm hitting the open road in the morning. -明天一早我就上路
84. Anxious to get home and see Mom, huh?迫不急待想回家看妈了吧
85.No, I'm just gonna drive wherever the wind blows me,不 我打算要随风游荡一下
86.Can we get some sodas, Grandpa?我们去喝苏打汽水好吗 爷爷
87.Okay, but just one. I'm driving. Come on.不过只能一杯 我还得开车
88.He's not going home? He's never been away from my mom他居然不回家 他从没离开我妈
89.Honey, I know. I told you.亲爱的 我知道 我就说嘛
90.I always felt bad for people with emotionally distant fathers.我一直很同情那些和父亲关系疏远的人
91.It turns out I'm one of 'em.结果我也是其中之一
92.It's a miracle I didn't end up a stripper.我没沦落成脱衣舞男真是奇迹
93.Manny, go brush your teeth and get ready for bed, okay?曼尼 去刷牙准备上床睡觉
94.I got your message.我收到你的留言了
95.Uh, yes, I'm happy to help out. I'll swing by tonight.我很乐意帮忙 我晚上来拜访
96.That's the guy who was in the movie.演电影的那个
97.I figure when Manny sees him, sees how nice he is,我想如果曼尼看到他真人很善良
98.He'll realize it's all pretend.他会发现电影都是假的
99.- You think that will work? Guy's a sweetheart.-你觉得会有效吗 -那家伙人可好了
100.Manny's gonna spend two minutes with him.曼尼和他聊一聊
101.He'll explain how the movie's made.听他解释电影拍摄过程
102.Thing's made of rubber.橡胶做的
103.Hey, are you Manny? I'm here for you.你是曼尼吧 我是来找你的
104.Look what I got.瞧我带了什么
105.Mom, he's here!妈 他来了
106.We're gonna need a bigger bed!我们得换张大床了
107.Oh, geez.靠
108.Oh, my God! I think that's him.天啊 真的是他
109.- You stayed. -你没溜走啊
110.Well, you know, I'm-I'm with the band.我可是乐队家属
111.I thought this was a one-time thing?我以为你只参加这一次呢
112.Are you kidding? We destroyed in there.你开玩笑吧 我们秒杀了全场
113.Did you hear that one lady screaming my name?你没听到有个妹子大喊我的名字吗
114.Hey, guys. Good gig, huh?各位 表现得不错吧
115.- Yeah. Totally awesome, man. Heck of a gig.-是啊 棒极了 -震撼的演出
116.My parents broke up again.我爸妈又闹崩了
117.I'm not moving. I can stay in the band.我不搬走了 我可以继续参加乐队了
118.Well, this is awkward.这下可尴尬了
119.Good luck following that, Ringo.加油赶超我吧 林戈
120.I believe this belongs to you.这是你们的电线
121.I don't want to drag the house along with me.我也不想拖着一房子在后面跑
122.Come here, you little monkeys.小猴子们 都过来
123.We'll miss you.我们会想你的
124.I wish I could take you with me.真希望能把你们一起带走
125.- Drive safe, Grandpa. - Oh, I'll try.-路上小心 爷爷 -我尽量
126.You sure you don't want to stay for breakfast?你真的不留下吃早餐吗
127.No, I ought to be hitting the road.不 我该上路了
128.Dad, hold on.爸 等一下
129.- Can I talk to you for a second? 我能和你谈谈吗
130.I don't think you're being honest with me.我觉得你没跟我说实话
131.I know something is going on with you.我知道你有什么事在心上
132.What's up?到底是什么事
133.I'm not in the mood for jokes right now,我没在没心气跟你开玩笑
134.- Great stuff. 说得真好
135.- It's nothing.我没事
136.- Nothing to do with Mom? 不是跟妈有关吧
137. I've fallen in love.我坠入爱河了
138.It's that little guy right over there.就是那边的小家伙啊
139.Well, you should tell Mom.你该和妈说清楚
140.Those three days on the road with him were the happiest of my life.和它在路上的这三天是我人生最快乐的日子
141.You should leave that part out.这话你就别对她说了
142.I don't want to keep Scout if it makes Grandpa sad.我不想因为留下斯科特而让爷爷难过
143.Grandma has allergies.奶奶会过敏
144.Well, she could always just get some allergy shots.她可以打抗过敏针嘛
145.Honey, you don't want to put her through that.亲爱的 你不会愿意让她遭那罪的
146.back in the day当年
147.He should go with you.他应该跟着你走
148.Okay, you twisted my arm.那好吧 这可是你逼我的
149.Thanks for poking through the armor.多谢你看穿了我的伪装
150.Made you look.骗到你了
151.You are a treasure.你真是块奇才
152.Come on, Scout. Let's mosey.来吧 斯科特 我们走了
153.- He loves that, yeah. - Oh, I bet he does.-他喜欢这个 -那是肯定的
154.You still got it!好好笑
155.I can't believe I'm saying this,真不敢相信我会这么说
156. I think I might have actually gotten even closer with my dad.我好像和我爸更加亲近了
157.I can't believe he took my dog.真不敢相信他把我的狗带走了
158.-Luke, stay! Come back soon! I'll see you later!-卢克 停下 -下次再来 再见啦
159.Hey, Jay. Good to see you.杰 真高兴见到你
160.Great to see you. Didn't expect to find you here.我也是 没想到你会在这儿
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!