下载每日英语听力APP,解锁双语字幕及更多学习功能!
Are you ready for a little controversy?中英文稿
准备好接受一点争议了吗?
Come on, people, and make some noise!
来吧,大家,让我听见你们的声音!
You are going to sleep over here.
你们可能要在这里坐一晚上了。
So, here's what I've learned after four decades in music: If they call you shocking, scandalous, troublesome, problematic, provocative or dangerous, you are definitely onto something.
以下是我在40年音乐生涯中学到的东西:要是他们(此处的“他们”指媒体)说你让人“吓人”、“可耻”、“爱惹麻烦”、“有病”、“过激”、或“危险”,你一定正在做着有意义的事。
That's when you make noise.
这个时候大家该鼓掌了。
Yeah. thank you.
是的。谢谢你。
So I am here to give thanks to all the rebels out there forging a new path and taking the heat for all of it.
所以我来这里就是为了感谢那些“叛逆者”,他们开辟新路、并为此不惜付出代价。
You guys need to know – all you troublemakers out there – you need to know that your fearlessness does not go unnoticed.
所有叛逆者们,“制造麻烦的家伙们”,你们要知道,你们的无畏不会无人知晓。
You are seen.
你们会被看到。
You are heard and most of all, you are appreciated.
你们会被听见,最重要的是,更会被珍惜。
So now, speaking of controversy, it gives me great pleasure to introduce two incredibly talented artists, who have risen above the noise, the doubt, the critics.
所以现在,说到有争论的地方,我很高兴为大家介绍两位令人难以置信的天才艺术家,他们一路的成长伴随着批评、质疑和争议等等问题。
Until something beautifully Unholy.
如今他们共同合作了这首美妙的作品《Unholy》。
Yeah, here are two Grammy Award winners: Sam Smith and Kim Petras.
让我们欢迎两位格莱美奖获得者山姆·史密斯和金·佩特拉斯。
Get it up.
大家掌声欢迎。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!