George catches a cold 乔治感冒了
- Today, it is raining a little bit.
今天一整天都下雨。
- Peppa, George, put your rain clothes on.
佩奇,乔治,快把你们的雨衣穿上吧。
- With rains, Peppa and George must wear their rain clothes.
下雨时,佩奇和乔治必须穿上雨衣。
- Yak。
不要。
- George does not like wearing his rain hat.
乔治不喜欢穿着雨衣出去玩。
- George, you must keep your hat on.
乔治,你必须得把帽子戴上。
- Why?
为什么?
- Because you must keep dry.
因为,你不能淋湿了啊。
- Why?
为什么啊?
- Because you might catch a cold.
因为那样你有可能会感冒。
- Why?
为什么啊?
- George, do you want to play in the garden?
乔治,你想不想在花园里玩?
- Then keep your hat on.
那就要把你的雨帽戴上。
- Come on, George.
快点来吧乔治。
- Peppa and George are going to jump in muddy puddles.
佩奇和乔治要去泥坑里面跳。
- Yak.
讨厌。
- George does not want to wear his rain hat.
乔治还是不想把他的雨帽戴上。
- Peppa, George!
佩奇,乔治。
- Come inside. The rain is too heavy to play out.
快到屋里来。雨太大了,不能再在外面玩了。
- Oh, George, where is your hat?
哦,乔治,你的雨帽在哪儿呢?
- George has caught a cold.
乔治感冒了。
- Oh, poor little George!
哦,可怜的小乔治。
- You don't sound well.
你看上去可不太好啊。
- Don't worry. I'll ring Doctor Brown Bear.
别担心,我来给棕熊医生打电话。
- Doctor Brown Bear speaking.
你好,我是棕熊医生。
- I see. Put George to bed and I'll be straight round.
这样啊,那先让乔治躺一会儿,我等一会儿直接过去。
- Thank you Doctor Brown Bear, Good bye.
谢谢你了棕熊医生,再见。
- Would George be taken to hospital and given medicine?
乔治是不是会被送到医院里去,还要吃药治疗?
- No, George just has to go to bed.
不用,乔治只要上床休息就好了。
- Oh, so George is not really properly ill.
所以乔治并不是真的生病了,对不对?
- That's disgusting!
啊,你这样实在是太恶心了。
- Poor George, Let's give you straight to bed.
哦可怜的乔治,快去床上休息吧。
- George, you have to stay in bed for a bit.
乔治,你在床上躺着休息一会儿吧。
- No.
不要。
- George does not want to stay in bed.
乔治一点也不想躺在床上。
- George, you have to stay in bed until you are better.
乔治,你要待到床上直到你好了才行。
- Why?
为什么啊?
- Because you have to keep warm.
因为你,一定要注意保暖。
- Why?
为什么啊?
- Err... because Doctor Brown bear said so.
呃,因为棕熊医生刚才是这么说的。
- Hello! Where is my patient?
你们好啊,我的病人在什么地方?
- Open wide and say Ah...
张大嘴巴,然后说:“啊”。
- George is a little bit worried.
乔治感到有点害怕。
- Hmm, Peppa, you are big and brave, can you show George how to say Ah...
嗯,佩奇,你是勇敢的大孩子了,你能演示给乔治看怎么说“啊”吗?
- Of cause. Ah...
当然可以,啊...
- Ah...
啊。
- George has caught a cold.
嗯,乔治他是感冒了。
- Does George need medicine?
那么乔治需要吃药吗?
- No, but he can have some nice warm milk get to bedtime to help him tosleep.
不用,但是他可以在睡觉前喝一点热牛奶来帮助他好好的睡一觉。
- Thank you Doctor Brown Bear.
谢谢你,棕熊医生。
- You are welcome. Good bye!
不用谢,再见。
- George has been in bed all day.
乔治在床上躺了一天。
- Now it is Peppa's bedtime.
现在佩奇要睡觉了。
- George, are you better?
乔治,你好点了吗?
- George is not better.
乔治的感冒并没好转。
- George, please don't sneeze so loudly.
乔治,拜托你打喷嚏不要这么大声。
- This is impossible.
好吧,这不太可能。
- George. It's a nice warm milk to help you sleep.
乔治,来喝点热牛奶吧,你就能好好睡了。
- The warm milk makes George feel very very sleepy.
喝了热牛奶,乔治感觉非常非常困。
- Good night, my little piggies.
晚安了,我的小家伙们。
- It's so nice in quiet.
啊,这么安静真的是太好了。
- It's morning.
天亮了。
- George has slept very well.
乔治昨晚睡得很好。
- George is better.
乔治好一些了。
- Come on everyone! It's a lovely sunny day!
大家快点来,今天是一个美好的大晴天。
- George is wearing his rain hat.
乔治戴上了他的雨帽。
- He doesn't want to catch another cold.
他可不想再感冒了。
- Oh, George, you don't need to wear your hat.
哦,乔治,你现在不需要戴雨帽了。
- Why?
为什么啊?
- Because it's hot and sunny!
因为今天天气很好啊。
- Why?
为什么啊?
- George, can you stop saying why all the time?
乔治,你能不能不要再这样一直问为什么了。
- Why?
为什么啊?
- George certainly is better.
乔治真的是好很多了。
😷😷😷😷😷😷😷
Kitty_仙兔恩 回复 @银环蛇_kc:
为你加油!!!!!! ☆ * . ☆ . ∧_∧ ∩ * ☆ * ☆ ( ・∀・)/ . . ⊂ ノ* ☆ ☆ * (つ ノ .☆ (ノ
device_b91bf2e 回复 @device_b91bf2e: 🌹🌟❤️
桥治好可怜呀,我的第第很可爱,很调皮😝。
Tgghhgghvfg一
Ye
5 tsjs
乔治看起来很冷👴👴
桥治好可怜呀,我也感冒发烧过。
乔治好可怜啊