【英文磨耳朵】第78集 - The Eye Test 视力检查

【英文磨耳朵】第78集 - The Eye Test 视力检查

00:00
05:00

The Eye Test 视力检查

- Peppa and George are playing with Pedro Pony.

  佩奇 乔治和佩德罗在一起玩。

- They are going to jump in muddy puddles.

  他们要去泥坑里跳。

- Pedro has slipped and lost his glasses.

  佩德罗滑倒了,弄丢了他的眼镜。

- Where are my glasses?

  我的眼镜到哪儿去了?

- Without glasses Pedro cannot see very well.

  没有了眼镜,佩德罗看不清东西。

- George has found Pedro's glasses.

  乔治找到了佩德罗的眼镜。

- Silly George.

  淘气的乔治。

- Here they are.

  佩德罗,给你。

- Thank you.

  谢谢你。

- Pedro, why do you wear glasses?

  佩德罗,你为什么要一直戴着眼镜呢?

- I need to. The optician says so.

  我必须要戴,这是验光师跟我说的。

- What's an optician?

  到底什么是验光师啊?

- My daddy is an optician, he checks that you can see clearly.

  我爸爸就是一名验光师,他可以帮你检查你是否看得清楚。

- How? Does he look inside your head?

  怎么做?他是要检查你的大脑吗?

- He does an eye test. Shall I give you an eye test?

  他做的是视力检查。要我来给你做个视力检查吗?

- Yes, give me an eye test.

  好的 给我做个视力检查吧。

- OK.

  好的。

- Hmm, interesting!

  嗯,让我来看看。

- Close one eye and say what you see.

  闭上一只眼镜,然后告诉我看到了什么。

- I can see George.

  我能看见乔治。

- Now close both eyes.

  现在两只眼睛都闭上。

- Now, I can't see anything.

  现在我什么都看不到了。

- Hmm, can't see anything.

  嗯,什么都看不到了。

- Very, very interesting.

  这一点很值得关注。

- I think you need glasses.

  我觉得你需要戴上眼镜。

- Oh, do I?

  哦,是吗?

- Yes.

  是的。

- Pedro, home time.

  佩德罗,该回家啦。

- Bye bye, Pedro!

  再见,佩德罗。

- Bye bye!

  再见。

- Mummy, I need glasses.

  妈妈,我需要戴眼镜了。

- What?

  什么?

- Pedro gave me an eye test and I need glasses.

  佩德罗给我做了个视力检查,他说我需要戴上眼镜。

- I'm sure your eyes are fine.

  我确定你的眼睛没有问题。

- No, mummy, when I closed my eyes, I couldn't see anything.

  不是的,妈妈,当我闭上眼睛的时候,我什么东西都看不到了。

- But no one can see anything with their eyes closed.

  但是没有谁的眼睛闭上了还能看到东西的。

- What's this about needing glasses?

  为什么会突然说起要戴眼镜?

- Pedro knows all about glasses. His daddy is an optician.

  佩德罗对眼镜非常地了解。他的爸爸就是一名验光师。

- All right, Peppa, let's take you to the optician for a proper eye test.

  好的,佩奇,那我就带你到真正的验光师那儿去检查一下。

- Let's go now.

  我们现在就去吧。

- George, would you like an eye test, too?

  乔治,你也要去检查视力吗?

- No.

  不要。

- Peppa is at the optician's.

  佩奇到了验光师这里。

- Mr. Pony is the optician.

  马先生就是验光师。

- Hello, Peppa, please sit down.

  你好啊佩奇,请坐下吧。

- Now, what can I do for you?

  好了,我能帮你点什么吗?

- I need an eye test, please.

  我想检查一下视力,谢谢。

- Of course, put these special glasses on and then look at the chart.

  没问题,把这个特殊眼镜带上。然后看看这个表。

- Mr. Pony is going to test Peppa's eyes.

  马先生要为佩奇检查视力。

- Can you read these letters for me, please?

  你能把这些字母都读出来吗?

- Ok, hmm,A B C D E F

  好的,嗯,A B C D E F

- Good! Now these numbers, please.

  很好,现在来读一下这些数字。

- Hmmm. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6

  嗯,1 2 3 4 5 6

- Very good!

  非常好。

- And now these colors, please.

  现在请说出这些颜色。

- Red... green... orange... blue... yellow... purple.

  红色 绿色橙色 蓝色 黄色 紫色

- Excellent! While I check your results, would you like to choose someglasses?

  非常好,我确认结果的时候你要去挑一副眼镜吗?

- Yes, please.

  是的,我要。

- How about these glasses, Peppa?

  这副眼镜怎么样?佩奇。

- They're funny.

  看着真好笑。

- I know, what about these ones?

  对了,你觉得这副怎么样?

- They're too big.

  这副太大了。

- How about these?

  那么这副怎么样?

- Wow, I like these ones, Mummy.

  哇哦,我喜欢这副眼镜,妈妈。

- Yes, Peppa. You look fantastic.

  不错,佩奇,你看上去非常惹眼。

- I look fantastic.

  我看上去非常惹眼。

- Good news! Peppa has perfect eyesight.

  好消息,佩奇眼睛的视力非常好。

- Oh, so I don't need glasses?

  那就是说我不需要眼镜?

- No!

  是的。

- But I really want glasses.

  但是我真的非常想戴眼镜。

- Hmmm, I suppose you could have some sunglasses.

  嗯,我觉得你可以找一副太阳眼镜。

- Yes, sunglasses.

  没错,戴太阳眼镜。

- Here you are.

  给你吧。

- Fantastic!

  非常惹眼。

- I hope it's sunny every day.

  我希望每天都是大晴天。

- So I can always wear my sunglasses.

  这样的话我就可以每天戴太阳眼镜了。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 赛罗转世

    在一起的时候我们要去吃火锅🍲……在我们面前永远不会忘记你了。在于他们对未来生活的向往?我在外面玩手机📱?我的手机📱?我在外面等你们来的路上我不想和你说什么时候回家呢。我在这里等你来时我就可以放心不下你的事了。我在外面等车了?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    豆波坨 回复 @赛罗转世: T trt Bdhhbvvbfdyhjkhgjkhje Bn mmmmnnnmmmmmmllllw llllllllllllllllllllllllllll Morning I Bb

  • 光遇呆毛菇

    棒棒棒棒棒棒棒哒🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

    lily_t2 回复 @光遇呆毛菇: 👍

  • Molly账号01

    好好👌。听 17 !?

  • 萌萌妈妈Joyce

    每天都放给女儿听

    听友308031249 回复 @萌萌妈妈Joyce: B I’m

  • Molly账号01

    好👌听的

  • 听友194788209
  • Anna施笛霞

    jjhhvfihcgvkmhnbgnbbhhbhnbhhhhghvhivfycfgvvgjkjbvvbbbbbbbvbbbbbbbbbbbbnbbbhbbbbbbjjhjjjjjjjjjjhhjbgvhjjcghhbbbbnnnnbbnnnnjnnnnnmjnnnjbhchvnbvjbnbmnnjnbjbnnnnnnnbjjbjvnkbhkbbjbhjjnjfjfkdqjrejjjnjjjjjbccgj m m n n n n n j n j j j j j j j h k m m n h k k k k k k k k k m k k k j g g g g g g g h h g

  • device_b8edd7a

    时间地点被这个本事低潮期的柯南动画完结问卷调查标签纸氛围很闲吧电子设备是自己的骄傲