魔发精灵
G:So one of these tunnels leads to the troll tree.
G:所以其中一条隧道通向巨魔树。
B:That’s right
B:没错
G:There’s so many of them. I wonder which one.
G:他们太多了。我想知道是哪一个。
B:I don’t know.
B:我不知道。
C:Choose the hole wisely!For one will lead to bergen town... And the others,to certain death.
C:明智地选择洞! 因为其中一条将通向卑尔根镇……还有其他人,死定了
B:Who said that?
B:谁说的?
C:It was... Me Hey,guys,how’s it going? Welcome to the root tunnel. E,I just wanted to warn you. One of these tunnels leads to the troll tree... And the others to certain death,death,death,death...
C:这是……我嘿,伙计们,你们好吗?欢迎来到根隧道。E,我只是想提醒你。其中一条隧道通向巨魔树… 而其他人肯定会死,死,死,死
G:Do you think you can tell us which is the right one?
G:您能告诉我们哪一个是正确的吗?
C:You bet!
C:你说的没错
G:Great!
G:太好了!
B:No,that’s okay. We’re fine,thanks!
B:不,那是好的。我们很好,谢谢!
G:Branch He’s trying to help us.
G:布兰奇,他想帮我们。
B:I don’t like the looks of him. I mean,who wears socks with no shoes?
B:我不喜欢他的长相。 谁会只穿袜子不穿鞋啊?
G:He seems to know what he’s talking about.
G:他好像知道自己在说什么。
B:Okay,fine. Which way do we go?
B:好,很好。我们该走哪条路?
C:First,you have to give me a high five.Then I’ll tell you.
C:首先,你得跟我击掌。那我就告诉你
B:What?
B:什么?
G:Ow,I love high fives. I’ll do it.
G:哦,我喜欢击掌。我来做。
C:Oh,I know you’ll do it. But will he? All right,dumpy diapers,up high!
C:哦,我知道你会的。但他会吗?好了,尿不湿的,上去!
B:Nope,I don’t do high fives.
B:不,我不击掌。
C:Slap it,boss.
C:一巴掌,老板。
B:Not gonna happen.
B:不可能。
C:Party on the top floor.
C:聚会在顶楼。
B:Nope.
B:不。
C:Little slappy. Make daddy happy.
C:小唱片名。让爸爸开心。
B:That’s weird.
B:那很奇怪。
C:Come on,just one little high five.
C:来吧,就击掌吧。
B:No,thanks. I’m good.
B:不,谢谢。 我很好。
C:Here,just do this...But with your hand.
C:给,就这样…… 但是用你的手。
B:Thank you for that demonstration. Really cleared up exactly what I will not be doing.
B:谢谢你的示范。 明确了我不能做什么。
G:Branch,It’s a high five. The others lead to certain death.
Get perspective.
G:布兰奇,击掌庆祝。其他的会导致死亡得到的视角。
B:One high five and then you’ll tell us which tunnel to take,right?
B:击掌庆祝,然后告诉我们走哪条隧道,对吗?
C:So easy.
C:很容易。
B:Okay,fine!
B:好,好!
C:Too slow.
C:太慢了。
B:Too slow?
太慢了吗?
C:Classic. No,no. All right. I’m gonna let you slide with a fist bump. Shark attack! Nom-nom-nom-nom.Jellyfish !
Nom-nom-nom-nom.Jellyfish!Hand sandwich.Turkey.
Snowman.Dolphin.Helicopter.Last supper.Monkey in a zoo.
C:经典。不,不。好吧。 我跟你碰个拳就放你走。 鲨鱼攻击!三明治,火鸡,雪人,海豚,直升机,最后的晚餐。动物园里的猴子。
B:What?
B:什么?
C:Gear shift(吱~呼~)
C:换挡(~ ~)
C+G:ha~ha~ha~ha~ha~
C+G:哈~哈~哈~哈~哈~
C:okay,okay,okay.Now I’m thinking we hug.
C:好吧,好吧,好吧。现在我想我们拥抱一下。
B:呀! That’s right. You better run,cloud! B:呀!这是正确的。你最好快跑,云!
G:Wait!
G:等等!
B:I’m gonna tear your little cloud arms... Off your cloud body,and high five your face with them.
B:我要扯断你的小胳膊……离开你的云身,和他们一起击掌。
G:He’s just a cloud!
G:他只是一朵云!
B:Get back here!
B:给我回来!
G:Branch! He can help us!
G:分支!他可以帮助我们!
B:Come back!
B:回来!
G:Run,cloud guy!
G:运行时,云的家伙!
B:I’ll gonna kill you!
B:我要杀了你!
C:We’re here! You guys are a lot of fun. I gotta go. Got some cloud stuff to take care of. Catch you on the way back.Unless... you die.
C:我们在这里!你们俩真有趣。我得走了。有些云的事要处理。回来的时候见,除非…你死。
G:The troll tree.
G:巨魔树。
B:Bergen town.
卑尔根镇。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!