英语主题鉴赏《太空旅客》;文稿整理:@王朋涛;朗诵:@周逸龙,张洁,鄢雨萱

英语主题鉴赏《太空旅客》;文稿整理:@王朋涛;朗诵:@周逸龙,张洁,鄢雨萱

00:00
03:02

                                           太空旅客

A:This is deck chief Gus Mancuso.   Who the hell planted a tree on my ship?   Who did that?

A:我是甲板主管格斯·曼库索。是谁在我的船上种了一棵树?谁干的?

B:I did.

B:我做到了。

A:Who are you?

A:你是谁?

B:Jim Preston

B:吉姆·普雷斯顿

C:Aurora Lane.

A:Anybody else awake?

A:还有人醒了吗?

C:Just me and him.

C:只有我和他。

A:How far along are we?

A:我们走了多远?

B:Eighty-eight years to go.

B:还有88年。

A:Hibernation failure.  They said that couldn’t happen.Three people,three pod failures.

A:休眠失败 他们说那不可能发生。 三个人,三个吊舱故障。

B:You have no idea how long I’ve been trying to get in there.

B:你不知道我为了进去花了多长时间。

A:Now that you’re in,don’t touch anything.

A:既然你进去了,就不要碰任何东西。

B:This is where you work?

B:这就是你工作的地方?

A:No,this is flight crew. I’m a deck chief.Hmm...  Ops,Navigation,Comm.

A:不,这是机组人员。我是甲板长。嗯…  运维、导航、通讯。

B:Hmm.

B:嗯。

Robot:Unauthorized personnel.

机器人:未经授权的人员。

B:Sorry.

B:抱歉。

A:If I’m reading this right,we’re still on course.   So,whatever’s wrong with the ship... NavCom is still on the job.

A:如果我没看错的话,我们还在轨道上。所以,不管飞船出了什么问题…NavCom仍在工作。

C:There’s something wrong with with the ship?

C:船出问题了吗?

A:Three pod failures?   Yeah,there’s something wrong.  Question is what.   That’s strange.   We should be getting diagnostics...   from all over the ship,right here...  but there’s no data. Got to check all the systems manually.

 A:三个吊舱故障? 是啊,有点不对劲。问题是什么。 这是奇怪的。我们应该得到诊断……全船的人,就在这里…但是没有数据。 必须手动检查所有系统。

C:Can’t we turn the ship around ,go back to Earth?

C:我们不能调头返回地球吗?

A:No,we’re doing 50% of light speed.  Turning back would take just as much time,as going on.

A:不能,我们的速度是光速的50%。回头和继续前行一样需要时间。

C:Well,there’s got to be something we can do.

C:嗯,我们一定能做点什么。

A:Sorry,We’re going where we’re going.

对不起,我们该去哪就去哪。

B:You okay?

B:你没事吧?

A:Hibernation hangover. Get it all the time. Grand Concourse. Two years,huh?

冬眠的后遗症。总是这样。中央控制室。两年,嗯?

A:Any more trees I need to know about?

A:还有我需要知道的树吗?

C:Look out!

C:当心!

A:Never seen that before.

A:以前从没见过。

B:These robots have been breaking down.This guy makes...fifteen?

B:这些机器人老是出故障。这已经是第...15个了?

A:Fifteen.

A:十五个

C:The breakfast bar went crazy,today.

C:今天早餐吧台疯了。

B:Yeah,and an elevator.

B:是的,还有一部电梯。

C:Last week,my door broke . I was trapped in my cabin for two days.

C:上周,我的门坏了。我被困在船舱里两天

B:You were?

B:真的?

A:Things like that don’t happen. Not on this ship. There are sixteen of these tech stations,on every deck.  Dock your slate.   Data syncs automatically.  Got it?

A:事情按理来说是不会那样发生的。至少在这艘船上不行。  每层甲板上都有16个这样的技术板。   收起你的石板。数据自动同步。明白了吗?

C:Yeah

C:是的

B:Okay.

B:好的。

A:You take decks three and four.  I’m going down to the hibernation bay, check our pods.

A:你们去第三和第四甲板。我要去冬眠舱,检查我们的舱。

C:Well,that should be interesting.

C:嗯,那应该很有趣。

A:Aren’t you supposed to be making your rounds?

A:你不是应该在巡视吗?

B:I’m finished.

我完成了。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!