青春专题鉴赏《小王子》;文稿整理:@孙鹏远;朗诵:@孙玉溪@郝亿茹

青春专题鉴赏《小王子》;文稿整理:@孙鹏远;朗诵:@孙玉溪@郝亿茹

00:00
02:57

           《小王子》

Wait a minute,why are you so short?

等等,你为什么这么矮?

Are you really old?

你年纪很大了吗?

What?No,I’m a child,just like you’re supposed to be.

不,我是个孩子,你也应该是小孩。

You’re a child.

你是小孩。

Hu,children are certainly very very very odd.

孩子们真是非常非常奇怪。

This is not good.

情况不太妙。

I think I know someone who can help.

我知道有个人可以帮忙。

Are you sure about this?

你确定要这么做吗?

Mr.Prince,what a pieasent surprise.

王子先生,这可真是一位稀客啊。

-Ah,this child needs your help.   -Ah,does she?

-哪里?这个孩子需要你的帮助。   -是吗?

Here we don’t normally allow little dogs.

我们这儿一般不允许访客带小狗进来。

But for you,we will make an exception,won’t we?

不过我们可以为你破个例。

Delightful.

真是愉快。

Come in,come in.

进来,进来。

-So how you have you been?En?Things good?I love my job,cleaning the roof.  -Hehehehe,that’s wonderful.

-最近怎么样?都还好吗?我很喜欢清洁屋顶的工作。

-不错,棒极了。

-Anything inessential must be made essential.  -Well done,Mr.Prince.

-任何不必要的东西,必须使其变得必要。

-说得好,王子先生。

You see,it’s really a magnificent thing the businessman has created here.You might even call it a work of art.

瞧,商人创造出了一样多么伟大的东西。你可能会称它是一件艺术品。

But of course,you’d be wrong ,very very wrong,noting so trivial as that.

但当然,你错了,没什么比艺术更微不足道。

-My plane!  -It’s much more important,much more essential.

-我的飞机! -这个则重要的多,这才是必不可多少的。

No,wait.

放开我。

-How could you?You said you would help.  -I am ,that’s how they helped me.

-太过分了!你说过你会帮我。  -我在帮,他们就是这样帮我的。

Mr.Prince.

王子先生。

It seems that you finally done something……

你总算做了一件……

Right.

正确的事。

You will tell the businessman,won’t you,how essential I’ve been.

你会告诉商人我是不可或缺的吗?

Yes,I most certainly will.The businessman told me about this evidence of childhood you brought with you.

当然,我一定会告诉他的。商人告诉了我,这是当时你身上孩童时代的证明。

Please!Those are important!

求你!那些东西很重要!

No,there is noting essential in here at all.

不,这些东西都是无关紧要的。

It’s time to grow up.

是时候该长大了。

How could everything essential fit into just one book?

一本书怎么可能装得下所有必要的东西?

It is incredibly succinct and single-spaced.

这本书的内容极其精炼,只使用单倍行距。

So what?I’m supposed to read this over and over,until I’m old?

那怎么样?你要我反复看这本书直到我变老吗?



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!