One Perfect Rose
《一朵完美的玫瑰》
—— by Dorothy Parker
A single flow'r he sent me, since we met.
他就送了我一朵花,自我们相遇。
All tenderly his messenger he chose;
他很体贴地挑选了他的情媒;
Deep-hearted, pure, with scented dew still wet -
深情,纯洁,有芬芳的露水沾漉──
One perfect rose.
一朵完美的玫瑰。
I knew the language of the floweret;
我懂得小花的言语;
'My fragile leaves,' it said, 'his heart enclose.'
“我纤弱的叶子,”它说,“裹着他的心蕾。”
Love long has taken for his amulet
长久以来,爱便把它当做他的护身符,
One perfect rose.
一朵完美的玫瑰。
Why is it no one ever sent me yet
为什么我还不曾有人赠与
One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
一辆完美的大轿车,你以为?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get
哎哟,我的运气就总是收取
One perfect rose.
一朵完美的玫瑰。
哇哦
奈斯
棒
这段不是英音,是美音
非常喜欢
还不错吧