[ 本节目视频可关注 B站:饭哆君 查看]
碎片时间学英语,成就更好的自己 - 饭哆英语
英式英语学习讨论,+VX1273365572
Sonnet 88
By William Shakespeare
BGM:《虹之间》 钢琴曲
--------------------------------
When thou shalt be disposed to set me light
如果有一天,你轻慢我如鸿毛
And place my merit in the eye of scorn,
甚至于对我的美德也都鄙视讽嘲
Upon thy side against myself I’ll fight
但我会站在妳一边反对自己两肋插刀
And prove thee virtuous, though thou art forsworn.
尽管妳言而无信,也要显示出妳的高尚情操
With mine own weakness being best acquainted,
我有诸多弱点,自己知道
Upon thy part I can set down a story
对于妳,我把故事胡编乱造
Of faults concealed wherein I am attainted,
隐瞒了妳的缺点,让自己脸面丢掉
That thou, in losing me, shalt win much glory;
妳抛弃我,反可以得到光彩荣耀
And I by this will be a gainer too;
这样做,我也有所得
For bending all my loving thoughts on thee,
可以将我对妳的绵绵情思彻底了了
The injuries that to myself I do,
我宁愿自己受到伤害
Doing thee vantage, double-vantage me.
妳好,就是我双倍的好
Such is my love, to thee I so belong,
这就是,我对妳的爱,我唯妳是从
That, for thy right, myself will bear all wrong.
为了妳,所有的过错我一人担挑
声音刚刚好,好到那么吸引人🤟
太喜欢了!
我都没注意到你更新了
不知道莎士比亚当时写下这流传后世的诗歌的心境如何?人们又是如何看待他的
好好听听声音
The voice is so great!
好浪漫的感觉
不错不错
我睡觉了
不爱吃芒果的芒果 回复 @不爱吃芒果的芒果: 睡醒了,
以前在学校经常听老师念十四行诗好后悔当初没有很认真的学啊