爱情十四行诗一百首 - 聂鲁达(英音)

爱情十四行诗一百首 - 聂鲁达(英音)

00:00
01:16

One Hundred Love Sonnets

by Pablo Neruda

请跟英语兔我一起读:

I don't love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz,

我爱你, 但不把你当成玫瑰,

or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:

或黄宝石, 或火光四射的康乃馨之箭.

I love you as one loves certain obscure things,

我爱你, 像爱恋某些阴暗的事物,

secretly, between the shadow and the soul.

秘密地, 介于阴影与灵魂之间.

I love you as the plant that doesn't bloom but carries

我爱你, 把你当成永不开花

the light of those flowers, hidden, within itself,

但自身隐含花的光芒的植物;

and thanks to your love the tight aroma that arose

因为你的爱, 某种密实的香味

from the earth lives dimly in my body.

自大地升起, 暗存于我体内.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,

我爱你, 却不知该如何爱, 何时爱, 从哪里开始.

I love you directly without problems or pride:

我爱你, 简单纯粹, 不复杂也不傲慢;

I love you like this because I don't know any other way to love,

我如是爱你, 除此之外, 我不知道还有什么方式:

except in this form in which I am not nor are you,

我不存在之处, 你也不存在,

so close that your hand upon my chest is mine,

如此亲密, 我胸前你的手便是我的手,

so close that your eyes close with my dreams.

如此亲密, 我入睡时你也合上双眼. 



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 如是聽雨

    有一首可以重复听的情诗