第一课 应征求职 06 離職原因(對上)

第一课 应征求职 06 離職原因(對上)

00:00
02:04

06 离职原因(对上)



I enjoyed the previous job.


我享受前职。



The work environment was nice.


工作环境不错。



People made the workplace approachable.


同事们令办公气氛很愉快。



I truly enjoyed working with the peoplethere.


我真的享受跟那里的人一起工作。



The work culture there was open andcasual.


那里的工作文化是开放而不拘礼节。


(在提出离职理由前,称赞前公司的好处。)



Advancement opportunities are scarce atmy current job.


我的现职甚少晋升机会。



Future advancement opportunities arelimited.


未来的晋升机会有限。



It is time for me to move to a firm withnew challenges.


我觉得是时候到新公司迎接新挑战。



The company reconstructed itsorganization system.


公司重整了架构。



It wasn't consistent with my careergoals.


它跟我的事业目标不一致。



I want a job with more opportunities foradvancement.


我喜欢得到一份有更多晋升机会的工作。



I want a job with more opportunities forpromotion.


我喜欢得到一份有更多晋升机会的工作。



I've worked at my present job since2006.


我从2006年开始从事现职。



I took a break from my career for a yearto travel to learn more about the world.


我趁没有工作的一年去旅游,多认识这个世界。



It was due to departmental changes.


这是由于部门改制。



I decided to focus on my children for afew years.


我决定先集中照顾孩子几年。


I feel that I have advanced as far as Ican in my previous position.


我觉得,旧职位再没有晋升的空间。



I didn't see a future for myself withthe previous company.


我在之前的公司看不到自己的未来。



The company was downsized.


公司缩减规模。



My current position is being eliminatedas a result of corporate downsizing.


我现在的职位被取消,因为公司缩减规模。



The previous company cut spendingdrastically for the fiscal year.


之前的公司在财政年度大幅减省开支。



I was the one with the least amount ofseniority. So I left.


我是年资最短的其中一个,所以我离职了。



There was a merger and my positionbecame redundant.


因为合并,我变成冗员。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!