第一课 应征求职 10 坦誠不足(對上)

第一课 应征求职 10 坦誠不足(對上)

00:00
01:35

10 坦诚不足(对上)



I tend to be slow at dealing withdatabase because I'd like to make sure the data is accurate.


我处理数据库往往缓慢,因为我希望确定那些数据是正确的。



I tend to try to accomplish too much ina day.


我往往尝试在一天之内完成太多工作。



It's annoying when I work with someonewho doesn't meet deadlines.


与一些无法在限期内完成工作的人一起做事时,我会觉得烦恼。



I'd be frustrated if a team memberdoesn't work hard as others.


如果有小组成员不如其他人那么努力工作,我会感到困恼。



It bothers me if I find there's acommunication problem in the department.


如果我发现部门里面有沟通问题,这会烦扰我。



I'm not very flexible because I like tofollow a direction thoroughly.


我不是十分有弹性,因为我喜欢完全跟随一个方向。



I'm quite stubborn at times.


我偶尔颇固执。


(常用句式:I'm quite...... at times. 例如:......critical吹毛求疵 ......nervous紧张)



I'm aware of the problem that I oftenstick to my principles.


我注意到自己经常墨守个人原则。



Sometimes I find it hard to get a jobdone as my expectation of perfection is my problem.


有时候,我发觉很难令工作符合自己的期望─工作上的完美主义是我的问题。



If the schedule is tight, I'd overlookdetails.


如果时间紧迫,我会忽略细节。



If the schedule is tight, I'd pass overdetails.


如果时间紧迫,我会忽略细节。



Sometimes I pay too much attention todetail.


有时候,我太注重细节。


(通常提及个人的弱点,提供发生的情况和细节,可避免对方断章取义。例如,当你提到自己太注重细节的情况时可具体描述:......when I calculate costs. 当我计算成本。......when I collectclients' data. 当我收集客户的资料时。......when I file documents. 当我为文件存盘时。 ......when I orderoffice supplies.当订购办公室文具时。)



I don't know when to say no.


我不懂拒绝。



I'd agree to take on anything thatsounds interesting or needs to be done.


如果有些事情听起来我有兴趣或需要去做的话,我会接受。



Then, I find I can't afford everything.


然后,我察觉到自己不能扛起所有工作。



I can accept criticism only when I'm notoffended.


我只在不被侮辱时才接受批评。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!