老人与海11

老人与海11

00:00
06:13

  “Be careful or you will fear even the Reds of Cincinnati and the White Sox of Chicago.“
  “当心点,要不然连辛辛那提红队和芝加哥白短袜队,你都要担心啦。”

  “You study it and tell me when I come back.“
  “你好好儿看报,等我回来了给我讲讲。”

  “Do you think we should buy a terminal of the lottery with an eighty-five? Tomorrow is the eighty-fifth day.“
  “你看我们该去买张末尾是八五的彩票吗?明儿是第八十五天。”

  “We can do that,“ the boy said. “But what about the eighty-seven of your great record?“
  “这样做行啊,”孩子说。“不过你上次创纪录的是八十七天,这怎么说?”

  “It could not happen twice. Do you think you can find an eighty-five?“
  “这种事儿不会再发生。你看能弄到一张末尾是八五的吗?”

  “I can order one.“
  “我可以去订一张。”

  “One sheet. That’s two dollars and a half. Who can we borrow that from?“
  “订一张。这要两块半。我们向谁去借这笔钱呢?”

  “That’s easy. I can always borrow two dollars and a half.“
  “这个容易。我总能借到两块半的。”

  “I think perhaps I can too. But I try not to borrow. First you borrow. Then you beg.“
  “我看没准儿我也借得到。不过我不想借钱。第一步是借钱。下一步就要讨饭啰。”

  “Keep warm old man,“ the boy said. “Remember we are in September.“
  “穿得暖和点,老大爷,”孩子说。“别忘了,我们这是在九月里。”

  “The month when the great fish come,“ the old man said. “Anyone can be a fisherman in May.“
  “正是大鱼露面的月份,”老人说。“在五月里,人人都能当个好渔夫的。”

  “I go now for the sardines,“ the boy said.
  “我现在去捞沙丁鱼,”孩子说。
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!