泰戈尔——云与波

泰戈尔——云与波

00:00
03:54
云与波 Clouds and waves

MOTHER, the folk who live up in the clouds call out to me-- 妈妈,住在云端的人对我唤道——“
我们从醒的时候游戏到白日终止。We play from the time we wake till the day ends. “

我们与黄金色的曙光游戏,我们与银白色的月亮游戏。”
We play with the golden dawn, we play with the silver moon.

我问道:“但是,我怎么能够上你那里去呢?”
I ask, "But, how am I to get up to you?"

They answer, "Come to the edge of the earth, lift up your hands to the sky, and you will be taken up into the clouds."
他们答道:“你到地球的边上来,举手向天,就可以被接到云端里来了。”

"My mother is waiting for me at home," I say. "How can I leave her and come?" “
我妈妈在家里等我呢,”我说,“我怎么能离开她而来呢?”

Then they smile and float away. 于是他们微笑着浮游而去。

But I know a nicer game than that, mother. 但是我知道一件比这个更好的游戏,妈妈。

I shall be the cloud and you the moon. 我做云,你做月亮。

I shall cover you with both my hands, and our house-top will be the blue sky. 我用两只手遮盖你,我们的屋顶就是青碧的天空。

The folk who live in the waves call out to me-- 住在波浪上的人对我唤道—— “

我们从早晨唱歌到晚上;我们前进又前进地旅行,也不知我们所经过的是什么地方。”
We sing from morning till night; on and on we travel and know not where we pass."

我问道:“但是,我怎么能加入你们队伍里去呢?”
I ask, "But, how am I to join you?"

They tell me, "Come to the edge of the shore and stand with your eyes tight shut, and you will be carried out upon the waves." 他们告诉我说:“来到岸旁,站在那里,紧闭你的两眼,你就被带到波浪上来了。”

I say, "My mother always wants me at home in the evening--how can I leave her and go?"
我说:“傍晚的时候,我妈妈常要我在家里——我怎么能离开她而去呢!”

Then they smile, dance and pass by. 于是他们微笑着,跳舞着奔流过去。

But I know a better game than that. 但是我知道一件比这个更好的游戏。

I will be the waves and you will be a strange shore. 我是波浪,你是陌生的岸。

I shall roll on and on and on, and break upon your lap with laughter. 我奔流而进,进,进,笑哈哈地撞碎在你的膝上。

And no one in the world will know where we both are. 世界上就没有一个人会知道我们俩在什么地方。
q
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 彭十六elo

    clouds