11-再也不怕迷路了

11-再也不怕迷路了

00:00
03:43

Don't afraid to get lost!再也不怕迷路啦!

 

Jack the dog likes to play in the mud.

小狗狗杰克喜欢在泥巴里玩。


Daddy is mad, "Jack got mud on my suit."

爸爸很生气:“杰克把泥浆带到了我的西服上!”


Mummy is fed up, "Jack sat on my new hat."

妈妈也很不高兴:“杰克坐在了我的新帽子上!”


I am so sad, "Jack is not a bad dog."

我很伤心:“小杰克不是一只坏狗狗。”


One day, daddy and I went out for a camp.

一天爸爸和我去露营。


We got a shock when we arrive. Jack hid in our car!

到了目的地以后我们吓了一跳:小杰克躲在了我们车上。


"This is not a dog camp. Sit in the car." said daddy.

爸爸说:“狗狗不能来露营哦,乖乖坐在车里。”


Then I spotted my friend Tommy.

不一会儿我看到了我的朋友汤米。


We ran up a hill and got lost.

我们跑到小山上去玩耍,结果迷路了。


"Daddy, help!" I yelled.

我大喊:“爸爸,快来救救我们啊!”


But daddy could not find us.

可是爸爸找不到我们。


Then Jack ran up the hill and spotted us.

这时小杰克飞快的跑到了小山上,带着爸爸找到了我们。


I got a big lick!

小杰克高兴地舔我。


"Jack is a good dog!", said daddy.

爸爸说:“小杰克是一只好狗狗!”



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!