【English】18. Lost Keys 钥匙不见了

【English】18. Lost Keys 钥匙不见了

00:00
05:01

Lost Keys 钥匙不见了

- Peppa and herfamily have been for a lovely day out in the mountains.

  佩奇和她的家人在一个晴朗的日子来到大山踏青。

- Time to gohome. Back to the car.

  我们该回家了,快回车上去。

- Thank you forvisiting the Mountain Beauty Spot. See you again soon.

  感谢你们到美丽的大山风景区游玩。期待你们的再次光临。

- Key! Key!

  钥匙钥匙!

- No, George.You can't play with the car keys. You might lose them.

  不行乔治,你不能玩车钥匙,会被你弄丢的。

- You're playingwith the car keys, Daddy.

  可是你自己就在玩车钥匙啊。

- But I'm agrown-up. I'm not going to lose them.

  但我是大人了,绝对不会弄丢车钥匙。

- Oh dear. DaddyPig has dropped the car keys down a drain.

  哦糟糕。车钥匙从猪爸爸的手里掉进排水道了。

- Oh!

  哦!

- Right! Let'sgo home.

  好了!回家吧。

- Erm⋯ that might be difficult.

  恩…这恐怕有点困难。

- Why?

  为什么?

- Daddy droppedthe car keys down the drain.

  爸爸他把钥匙掉进排水道里了。

- Oh, Daddy Pig!

  天哪,猪爸爸!

- Don't worry. I'llget the car keys out of the drain with a stick.

  不用担心。我可以用棍子把钥匙从下水道里弄出来。

- Hooray!

  好哎!

- Mmm⋯ the drain must be deeper than I thought.

  这排水道比我想象的要深呢。

- The stick isnot long enough to reach the keys.

  棍子不够长,根本够不到钥匙。

- What we needis a fishing rod. Then we can catch the keys on a hook.

  我们需要的是一根钓鱼竿。这样我们就能用鱼钩勾住钥匙了。

- Maybe MissRabbit sells fishing rods.

  或许兔小姐那里有钓鱼竿卖。

- Erm⋯ do you sell fishing rods.?

  请问你这里有钓鱼竿卖吗?

- We do,actually. I don't know why. You don't get fish in the mountains.

  当然有。不知道为什么,你在山里根本钓不到鱼。

- We are notfishing for fish. We are fishing for keys.

  我们不钓鱼,我们要用钓鱼竿钓车钥匙。

- My Daddydropped the car keys down the drain.

  我爸爸把车钥匙掉进排水道了。

- Oh, you'llnever get those back. That drain's really deep.

  那你们再也找不回来了。这个排水道非常非常深。

- What aredrains for?

  排水道有什么用处啊?

- A drain takesthe rain water away to the sea.

  排水道能让雨水流进大海。

- The fishingline is not long enough to reach the keys.

  鱼线也不够长,还是够不到车钥匙。

- My goodness!How deep is this drain?

  我的天啊!这排水道到底有多深啊?

- We can see howdeep it is by dropping a stone.

  要想知道它有多深,扔颗石头就行了。

- Good idea,Miss Rabbit.

  好主意兔子小姐。

- We can counthow long the stone takes to reach the bottom.

  我们可以数一数石头落到底部需要多长时间。

- One, two,three, four, five, six.

  一,二,三,四,五,六。

- That, is deep!

  排水道真深哪!

- Told you!

  我就说嘛!

- What can we donow?

  我们现在该怎么办?

- It is Mr. Bulland his friends.

  公牛先生和他的朋友们来了。

- Digger! Train!

  挖掘机!吊车!

- George lovesdiggers and trains.

  乔治很喜欢挖掘机和吊车。

- Hello,everybody.

  大家好。

- Hello, Mr.Bull.

  你好啊,公牛先生。

- Welcome to theMountain Beauty Spot.

  欢迎来到大山风景区游玩。

- Have you cometo do some work?

  你们都是来工作的吗?

- No, it's ourday off. So we came to enjoy the Beauty Spot.

  不,今天是我们的休息日。所以我们几个就想来大山风景区转转。

- You can seefor miles, boss.

  这里视野真好啊主管。

- Yes, it's verypretty.

  是啊,这风景真美。

- Erm⋯ Mr. Bull, could we borrow your crane for aminute?

  公牛先生,我们可以借你的吊车用一用吗?

- What for?

  要做什么?

- My Daddydropped the car keys down the drain.

  我爸爸把车钥匙掉进排水道了。

- Say no more. Ileft over in no time.

  不用再说了,我马上就把吊车借你。

- Mr. Rhino, thecrane please. Stand clear. Down she goes!

  犀牛先生,先把吊车开过来。大家往后站站,拉下启动链!

- How lucky Mr.Bull came along when he did!

  幸好我们碰到了公牛先生愿意帮我们!

- Yes, now we'llfinally get our keys back.

  没错,现在我终于能拿到车钥匙了。

- That's thefurthest she goes, chief.

  最多只能放到这了主管。

- Mr. Bull isthe chief.

  公牛先生就是他们的主管。

- Did you findour keys?

  你找到我们的钥匙了吗?

- No. The craneisn't long enough.

  没有。吊车启动链不够长。

- Now, whatshall we do?

  现在,我们怎么办?

- Easy! We'lldig up the road.

  这简单!我们来把路给挖了吧。

- Hooray!

  好耶!

- Mr. Bull isdigging up the beauty spot.

  公牛先生要把大山风景区的路挖开。

- Stop!

  停车!

- What's goingon?

  出什么事了?

- We came to seethe beauty spot.

  我们是来大山风景区游玩的。

- Erm⋯ they're digging it up now. Won't be long.

  他们这会儿正在挖路呢,很快就好。

- My Daddydropped the car keys down the drain.

  因为我爸爸把车钥匙掉进排水道了。

- Oh!

  哦!

- Hold it! Holdit! It's the keys. We've got them.

  停下停下!是车钥匙,我们拿到车钥匙了。

- Hooray!

  好耶!

- There you go!

  钥匙给你!

- Thank you, Mr.Bull.

  谢谢你,公牛先生。

- Oh, it wasnothing.

  哦,不用跟我客气。

- Er⋯ where's the beauty spot gone?

  大山风景区不见了?

- The MountainBeauty Spot is now a big hole.

  美丽的大山风景区现在变成了一个大大的坑。

- It's a cavenow. Welcome to the Cave Beauty Spot.

  现在它成了洞穴了。欢迎大家来到洞穴风景区。

- Woo!

  喔!

- All thanks tomy daddy!

  这一切多亏了我的爸爸!

- Err⋯and Mr. Bull.

  多亏了公牛先生。

- Yes, I'm goodat digging holes.

  说得对,我最擅长挖洞了。

- Mr. Bull lovesdigging holes. Everybody loves digging holes.

  公牛先生最喜欢挖洞了。大家都喜欢挖洞。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 七七_9v6

    只有我一个人觉得为了猪爸爸不小心掉的钥匙把风景区毁了不太好么。。?

  • Lucky_可爱的玫瑰叶

    恐龙化石燃料和扶持 v 个小高峰考中

    王锦龙龙 回复 @Lucky_可爱的玫瑰叶: 佩奇汤。

  • 石楠_io

    c b ben zu qi l j l li h h h h kua l j l z j k lv h r

  • 柠牧之

    8

  • 好天_xz

    佩奇故事,小美都去

  • 迦諳

  • AiQiong

    They yggyy

    AiQiong 回复 @AiQiong:

  • 江天赋

    厂r我双少T。义Qx

  • 陳曉路CHEN

    gdthbxsawtyuijvvd

  • 奕萱悦读

    !?。 🙂☺️😚😚😙😙😂🙂😜😙😚。?!! 小八文义※‘可米奇46112388臡🍑🥝🍍🥕🍓🥥🥥🧀🍯🥐🍞🥖🧀🍗🥕🍈🥥🍒🥒🌶🥝🌊💦☔️☂🌫☔️🌪💧💦🌊☂☔️💧🌊🥡📸📞📺📺🎞🎥🎞📞📞📀💿📽📽🎙📽半干佛;贓艹丿:小八一☆!哦了