Sonnets From The Portuguese 葡萄牙人的十四行诗

Sonnets From The Portuguese 葡萄牙人的十四行诗

00:00
01:33

Sonnets From The Portuguese

by Elizabeth Barrett Browning


How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
我是怎样的爱恋你,请容我向你娓娓道来

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
我爱你,跨过碧落黄泉,越过阑干瀚海

My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
纵使远在天涯,我的灵魂也能天涯咫尺

For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
付尽灿烂的年华仍有神的恩典

I love thee to the level of everyday's
我爱你,如影随形

Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
宛如生活的不可或缺,胜过烛光和春朝

I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
我用尽一切来爱你,就如男儿蹈锋饮血只为正义

I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
我以一片天真烂漫来爱你,就像回荡的圣洁礼赞

I love thee with the passion put to use
我爱你,宛如蓝田玉暖、蜡炬成灰

In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith
畴昔不堪回首,可我爱你,如同赤子

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
我也曾徘徊绝望,但我义无反顾,爱如扑火

With my lost saints, -- I love thee with the breath,
我褪下一切光辉,爱你以我的每一次呼吸

Smiles, tears, and all my life -- and, if God choose,
笑靥、泪花和我生命的全部热诚---倘使神明要剔抉

I shall but love thee better after death.
身纵燃尽成灰,此情深深不移

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 听友280905519

    肉哦了了添乱肉麻努力哦咯了欧诺克暖绝努力拒绝了诺克透哦距离泊,几节课垃圾桶里面了lololotolelollo吃啊几个管理斤斤计较了回扣🦁🐥🐣