A Dream Within A Dream 梦中之梦

A Dream Within A Dream 梦中之梦

00:00
01:55

A Dream Within A Dream 

By Edgar Allen Poe


Take this kiss upon the brow! 
直到不能再轻吻你的额头

And, in parting from you now, 
直到不得不说再见的时候

Thus much let me avow- 
请让我坦白吧

You are not wrong, who deem 
你的确是正确的

That my days have been a dream; 
你曾让我的生活如此梦幻

Yet if hope has flown away 
然而当美好希冀都在悄然流逝

In a night, or in a day, 
无论是在夜晚或在白天

In a vision, or in none, 
无论是以有形或是无声

Is it therefore the less gone? 
那么它是否可以离开的慢一点呢?

All that we see or seem 
不管我们曾经是什么

Is but a dream within a dream. 
现在看来都不过是梦中梦

  

I stand amid the roar 
我置身其中

Of a surf-tormented shore, 
在让我心力交瘁的沙滩上

And I hold within my hand 
我双手紧握

Grains of the golden sand- 
那段闪闪发光的回忆

How few! yet how they creep 
却留不住!留不住!

Through my fingers to the deep, 
它疾速从我的指间逝去

While I weep- while I weep! 
我痛哭!我痛哭!

Oh God! Can I not grasp them with a tighter clasp? 
哦上帝!为什么不能让我牢牢抓住它?

Oh God! Can I not save one from the pitiless wave? 
哦上帝!为什么不能让我从这无情苦海中脱离呢?

Is all that we see or seem? 
所有那些我们曾经经历的

But a dream within a dream? 
不过是梦中梦罢了

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 梅梅310

    great

    复有诗书 回复 @梅梅310: Thanks Wish you have a nice day!