【英文磨耳朵】第150集 - Chat Box 话匣子

【英文磨耳朵】第150集 - Chat Box 话匣子

00:00
05:00

Chatter box 话匣子

- It's a lovely sunny day, and Suzie sheep has come to play with Peppa.

  今天是个阳光明媚的日子,小羊苏西来这里找佩奇一起玩。

- Hello, Suzie!

  你好啊,苏西。

- Hello, Peppa!

  你好啊,佩奇。

- Peppa and Suzie are best friends.

  佩奇和苏西是最好的朋友。

- Guess what happened to me yesterday?

  猜猜看我昨天遇到了什么事情?

- Yesterday I went to the duck pond and I saw Mrs. duck.

  昨天的时候我去鸭子池塘,然后见到了鸭太太。

- Well, yesterday...

  好吧。我昨天呢...

- Then I went to the supermarket with mommy.

  后来我又和我的妈妈一起去了超市。

- We bought bread, carrots and ...

  我们买了面包,胡萝卜还有...

- What's wrong?

  你怎么了?

- You talk too much. You go blah, blah, blah.

  你的话实在太多了,一会儿说去池塘一会儿又说去超市。

- Just like that, blah, blah, blah.

  一直说个不停,我不喜欢你这样。

- Mommy, Susie said I talked too much.

  妈妈,苏西说我的话实在太多了。

- Well, you are a bit of chatterbox, Peppa

  那个,你是有那么一点像话匣子,佩奇。

- Chatter box, that's right.

  话匣子,说得没错。

- chatterbox here, chatter box there.

  一直说个没完,一直说个不停。

- Chatter, chatter, chatter.

  一直说啊说啊说啊。

- You never stop talking.

  你的嘴从来都没有停过。

- I can easily stop talking if I want to.

  只要我愿意的话我就可以一直不说话明白吗。

- No, you can't.

  不,你做不到的。

- Yes, I can.

  可以,我可以做到。

- You can't!

  你做不到的。

- I can.

  我可以做到。

- You can't.

  你做不到的。

- That's it. I am never going to talk again!

  好了,够了。从今以后我再也不说话了。

- Hello, Suzie. Hello Peppa!

  你好啊,苏西。你好啊,佩奇。

- Hello, Zoe, you look nice today.

  你好啊,苏怡。你今天真漂亮呀。

- Thank you, Suzie, this is my new dress.

  谢谢你,苏西。这条是我的新裙子。

- Why are you not talking, Peppa?

  奇怪,你为什么不说话呢?佩奇。

- Yes, why are you not talking Peppa?

  就是啊,你为什么不说话呢?佩奇。

- This is a silly game.

  呃,这个游戏实在太没意思了。

- What's game are you playing?

  你们在玩什么游戏呀?

- Susan said I was a chatter box and I could be never quiet.

  苏西说我是个话匣子,还说我永远不会安静。

- You are not being very quiet now, are you?

  你现在就不怎么安静啊,佩奇?不是吗。

- Right, I am not going to talk ever again,starting now!

  够了,我再也不会说话了,永远都不会了。就从现在开始。

- Hello, everyone!

  你们大家好啊。

- Hello, Danny!

  你好,丹尼。

- What's the matter with Peppa?

  佩奇她这是怎么了?

- She is not talking.

  她再也不说话了。

- Oh, who wants the grape?

  哦,谁想要吃葡萄?

- Me, please.

  我想要吃。

- You can't nod your head, that's cheating, and you can't blink.

  你不可以点头的这算是作弊了,而且你也不能眨眼哦。

- Hello, everyone!

  你们大家好。

- Hello, Pedro!

  你好,佩德罗。

- What's the matter with Peppa?

  佩奇她这是怎么了?

- She is never going to talk ever again.

  她永远都不再说话了,永远都不会了。

- Why?

  为什么?

- Because she talks too much.

  因为她的话实在是太多了。

- I do not talk too much.

  胡说,我才没有说那么多话呢。

- Anyway, you are always walking like this.

  那么你呢,你还总是像这样走路呢。

- Oh,look at me. I am Suzie sheep.

  哦,看看我,我是小羊苏西。

- See, what I mean?

  你懂我的意思了吧?

- And you say this micky macky boo baa boo.

  而且你还会这么说:“米奇嘛奇卟吧卟”。

- That's nothing like me.

  我才没有像你这样呢。

- It's a bit like you, Suzie.

  这个样子是有那么一点像你,苏西。

- You are just as noisy as me.

  苏西你其实也和我一样吵。

- I can be quiet.

  我可以很安静的。

- It's not easy.

  这可没有那么容易。

- It's not that hard, Peppa.

  但是也没有那么困难啊,佩奇。

- Ok, you do it then.

  好啊,那么你来试试看吧。

- Let's all do it.

  那我们都来试试看吧。

- We can show my mommy.

  我们去做给我妈妈看。

- Mommy, we are all going to be quiet.

  妈妈,我们要一起保持安静。

- Very quiet.

  是非常地安静。

- So quiet,you can drop something over floor and hear it.

  甚至安静到可以听到东西掉到地上的声音。

- Quiet as a mouse.

  像老鼠一样安静。

- You are not being quiet at all.

  可你们一点都不安静。

- You are all being very noisy.

  你们几个小家伙都很吵啊。

- We can be quiet whenever we want.

  只要我们想的话,我们就可以安静下来。

- Start being quiet on the count of three.

  我数三声之后就立刻保持安静。

- I am not ready. Ok, now

  我还没准备好。好了,开始吧。

- On your mark.

  各就各位。

- Ready.

  预备。

- Get set.

  准备好。

- Hello, I am home.

  大家好,我回来了。

- Oh,I thought the house was empty.

  喔,我还以为家里没有人呢。

- Peppa and her friends are playing being quiet.

  佩奇和她的朋友在玩保持安静的游戏。

- It's not playing.

  这不是在玩游戏。

- It's very hard work.

  这个可是件非常难的事。

- Oh Peppa!

  哦,佩奇。

- Peppa cannot stop herself from talking.

  佩奇没办法让自己停下来不说话。

- Oh daddy, I think I might be a chatterbox.

  哦,爸爸,我觉得我可能真的是个话匣子。

- That's not such a bad thing, Peppa.

  这又不是什么不好的事情,佩奇。

- It's good to talk.

  说话很好啊。

- In fact, I think you are an expert at talking.

  其实啊,我认为你非常擅长说话。

- That's right. I am an expert at talking.

  说得对,说话可是我最擅长的事情了。

- I am an expert at talking, too.

  我也非常地擅长说话啊。

- No one not. I am a chatter box!

  你可不擅长,我才是话匣子呢。

- I am more of a chatter box than you.

  我说的话比你说的还要多呢。

- Ho, ho, you two are just the same.

  你们两个都一样。

- Yes, we are.

  是的,没错。

- That's why we are best friends.

  所以我们才是最好的朋友。

- Chatter, chatter, chatter ...

  叽叽喳喳...

- Peppa loves talking.

  佩奇喜欢说话。

- Suzie loves talking.

  苏西喜欢说话。

- Everybody loves talking.

  大家都喜欢说话。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 蒙蒙_ay2

    156集原声故事就像是156篇佩奇的日记,从起床开始,刷牙洗脸,吃早饭上学校,过节日搞party,都是孩子们熟悉的事情。趣味十足的故事,既能够抓住孩子的好奇,又能够传递出生活中最简单的美好。《小猪佩奇全集》,给孩子一份最值得的礼物。

    听友273756913 回复 @蒙蒙_ay2: 好几年才开会ikutgbifutgmgg

  • 苏木精_x0

    好听好听好听好好听好听太好听

  • 李钊_ul

  • 1826091polw

    vanillacafe 回复 @1826091polw:

  • 赫赫_2w

    赫赫_2w 回复 @赫赫_2w: 厂家

  • 刘庆博2

    听友230632773 回复 @刘庆博2: 🤖挺可怕using买个几个呼哈74581243ajdxgsjdhyiahzjdjj KB be cagshahzuzvzhzyIGtIayaiapauaoakGsasszcxzhmm

  • 9qa1rb2adt2s2umq6u6n

  • liuzechuan

    用中文

    悠也妈妈 回复 @liuzechuan: 就好好学习

  • 1363002rxpz

    n n k k k p n k k k k k k k k m m m m k n