【英文磨耳朵】第151集 - Chole's Big Friends 克洛伊的大朋友

【英文磨耳朵】第151集 - Chole's Big Friends 克洛伊的大朋友

00:00
05:00

Chloe’s Big Friends 克洛伊的大朋友

- Peppa and her family are on their way to visit cousin Chloe.

  佩奇和她的家人要去拜访她的堂姐克洛伊。

- I love playing with big cousin Chloe.

  我最喜欢和堂姐克洛伊一起玩了。

- Chloe...Chloe...

  克洛伊...克洛伊...

- Oh, Chloe.

  喔,克洛伊。

- Hi, there. These are my friends, Simon Squirrel and Belinda Bear.

  你们好啊,这是我的朋友们。松鼠西蒙还有小熊贝琳达。

- You can call me Si. It's short for Simon.

  你们可以叫我西,这是西蒙的简称。

- And I'm Be. It's short for Belinda.

  可以叫我贝,这个是贝琳达的简称。

- I'm Peppa.

  我是佩奇。

- We'll call you Pe.

  我们就叫你佩。

- Oh... And this is George.

  哦,还有这位,他叫乔治。

- We'll call you Ge.

  我们就叫你乔。

- You didn't tell us you have baby cousins, Chloe.

  你都没有跟我们提过你还有小孩子的亲戚,克洛伊。

- I'm not a baby.

  我才不是什么小孩子呢。

- But you are both little.

  可你们两个年纪很小啊。

- I am a big girl. George is little.

  我已经是大姑娘了,乔治才是小孩子。

- Eh...why don't we all play a game?

  呃,我们还是一起玩游戏吧?

- Yes. Let's play Hide and seek.

  太好了,那么我们来玩捉迷藏吧。

- We don't play baby games any more.

  我们现在已经不再玩小孩子的游戏了。

- We are almost grown-up.

  我们都已经长大了。

- What's about the “Yes No game?

  那玩是或不是的游戏吧?

- What's the “Yes No game?

  是或不是是什么游戏啊。

- I ask things and you answer.

  就是我来问问题,然后你来回答。

- What makes that a game?

  这居然也是一个游戏吗?

- You mustn't say yes or no.

  你绝对不能说是或不是。

- Too easy.

  这太简单了。

- Do you want to play then?

  那么你们现在要玩吗?

- Yes.

  是的。

- A-ha. You said yes.

  啊哈,你刚刚说了是。

- That's not fair. I wasn't ready.

  这不公平,我还没准备好呢。

- Be, are you ready?

  贝,那你准备好了吗?

- Yes.

  是的。

- A-ha. I win the game.

  啊哈,我又赢了。

- Peppa is very good at playing the “Yes No game.

  佩奇非常擅长玩是或不是的游戏。

- Can I ask the questions?

  那么我可以问你一个问题吗?

- Of course.

  当然可以了。

- You don't mind me asking you the questions?

  你不会介意我问你什么问题的,对不对?

- I don't mind.

  我不会介意的。

- Am I ever going to make you say yes or no?

  你觉得我能让你说出是或不是吗?

- I don't think so.

  我想你应该不能。

- Oh... I give up. How do you always win?

  哦,我放弃了。为什么赢的人总是你呢?

- Easy. I just don't say yes or no.

  很简单,你只要不去说是或不是。

- Ah, I win. You said yes and no.

  啊,我赢了。你刚说是和不是了。

- That was fun.

  这个真好玩。

- Let's play another game.

  我们来玩个别的游戏吧。

- Have you ever played Sardines?

  你们玩过一个叫沙丁鱼的游戏的吗?

- What's that?

  那是什么?

- Someone hides and we all try to find them.

  一个人躲起来然后我们要一起去找他。

- That sounds like “Hide and seek.

  这个听起来就好像是捉迷藏。

- But when you find them, you keep quiet and hide in the same space until everyone is hiding there.

  但是,当你找到他时。你要悄悄的也躲到那个地方去,直到所有人都躲在那里。

- Like sardines in a tin.

  就好像是罐头里的沙丁鱼一样。

- All right. Let's try it.

  那好吧,我们就来试一下。

- George, you hide first.

  乔治,那么你先去躲起来吧。

- George is looking for somewhere to hide.

  乔治需要找一个地方去躲起来。

- Ready or not, here we come.

  躲好了吗?我们来找啦。

- George, I can see your wiggly tail.

  乔治,我看到你左摇右摆的尾巴了。

- Peppa is hiding with George.

  佩奇和乔治一起躲了起来。

- Move over, George.

  挪过去一点,乔治。

- Found you.

  找到你们了。

- Now,Chloe must squeeze in with Peppa and George.

  现在克洛伊必须要跟佩奇和乔治挤在一起。

- Move up.

  让开点。

- There you all are.

  原来你们躲在这里呀。

- Now, Belinda Bear must squeeze in, too.

  现在小熊贝琳达也挤到里面去了。

- Good job.

  让让我。

- We're like sardines in a tin.

  我们像挤在罐头里的沙丁鱼。

- Where's everyone gone?

  大家都跑到哪去了?

- Surprise.

  我们在这儿。

- Can we stop running around now?

  我们还是不要再跑来跑去了?

- Yeah. Let's just chew out.

  没错,那么我们现在来放松一下吧。

- Chew out? What's that?

  放松一下?这是什么意思?

- We just sit around and talk about stuff.

  就是这样闲坐着然后一起聊聊天。

- I like talking. Blah...blah...blah...

  我喜欢聊天,什么都能聊。

- Let's talk about music.

  那我们就来聊聊音乐吧。

- I dig blue's music.

  我非常喜欢蓝调音乐。

- I like red's music.

  呃,我最喜欢的是红调音乐。

- I like green's music.

  我喜欢的是绿调音乐。

- We don't like children's music.

  我们都不喜欢儿童听的音乐。

- No, no, no.

  不不不。

- What music are you into?

  那么你喜欢什么样的音乐呢?

- I like this. It's very grown-up.

  我最喜欢这个,这可是大人的音乐哦。

- Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes.

  脑袋,肩膀,膝盖和脚趾,膝盖和脚趾。

- Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes.

  脑袋,肩膀,膝盖和脚趾,膝盖和脚趾。

- And eyes and ears and mouth and nose...

  眼睛,耳朵,嘴巴和鼻子。

- Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes...

  脑袋,肩膀,膝盖和脚趾,膝盖和脚趾。

- Peppa. George. It's time to go home now.

  佩奇,乔治,我们现在该回家了。

- You will see Chloe again soon.

  很快就能跟克洛伊再见的。

- I'm coming to your house next week, Peppa.

  我下个星期会去你家里玩的,佩奇。

- Can we come along, too?

  我们也可以一起去吗?

- You can come.

  你们可以来。

- But we will be playing games.

  不过到时我们要玩游戏哦。

- We like playing games with Peppa and George.

  我们很喜欢跟佩奇和乔治一起玩游戏。

- Hooray!

  太棒了。

- You can still have fun playing games.

  你还是可以和大家一起快乐地玩游戏。

- Even when you're almost grown up.

  即使你现在已经长大了。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • Lisawusa

    英式英文纯正又可爱🐶

  • 咖啡_rdf

    怎么变得有回音了

    JC有才 回复 @咖啡_rdf: 是呀

  • 13305778sjq

    Miduoduo

  • 永远陪伴_5k

    嗯。快点看得起。

    0无聊小姐0 回复 @永远陪伴_5k: 真好听!❤♡♡☺

  • sy_llh

    一季度移动日本一部分 v。。来了。了,。了。来看看坎坎坷坷坎坎坷坷坎坎坷坷坎坎坷坷坎坎坷坷坎坎坷坷坎坎坷坷坎坎坷坷坎坎坷坷坎坎坷坷坎坎坷坷坎坎坷坷

    1367675hdad 回复 @sy_llh:

  • cherryliu6

    3.1415926535797935689258033832569446789562

  • 秃书

    我在想我为什么喜欢小仙女呢?

  • 唐cy888

    中文,小猪佩奇

  • 白日梦少女Y夜

    真好听!

  • echo_h17

    666666666666