【英文磨耳朵】第129集 - Granny Pig's Chickens 猪奶奶养的鸡

【英文磨耳朵】第129集 - Granny Pig's Chickens 猪奶奶养的鸡

00:00
05:00

Granny Pig’s Chickens 猪奶奶养的鸡

- Peppa and George are having a sleepover at Granny and Grandpa's house.

  佩奇和乔治要去猪爷爷和猪奶奶的家里过夜。

- Granny pig!

  你好,奶奶。

- Hello my little ones!

  你们好,我的小宝贝们。

- Bye bye, see you later.

  再见,一会儿见了。

- Bye bye mommy.

  再见,妈妈。

- Come and see where you are going to sleep tonight.

  快进来看看你们今晚要睡的地方。

- This was mommy pig's room when she was a little piggy.

  你们妈妈小的时候就住在这个房间。

- In the old times!

  很早以前的事了。

- And this is the bed mommy slept on.

  还有这个就是猪妈妈的床。

- Oh, bouncy bed

  是弹力床。

- You are just like your mommy when she was little.

  你们和你们妈妈小时候一模一样。

- Did mommy bounce on the bed?

  妈妈也在床上跳来跳去吗?

- Of course!

  当然了。

- But mommy tells us not to bounce on the beds.

  但是妈妈跟我们说不要在床上跳来跳去。

- When mommy was a little piggy, she was cheeky just like you.

  你们妈妈小的时候就和你们一样,很淘气的。

- Was she?

  真的吗?

- Yes! Now let's go and see grandpa pig in the garden.

  是的,现在我们去花园里看看猪爷爷,怎么样?

- Grandpa pig!

  你好,爷爷。

- Hello Peppa, Hello George, Come and see my carrots.

  你好啊,佩奇。你好啊,乔治。过来看看我种的胡萝卜。

- Grandpa pig is very proud of his vegetables.

  猪爷爷对自己种的蔬菜感到非常自豪。

- And here are my peas.

  还有这些是我种的豆。

- But best of all are my lettuces.

  但其中种的最好的是我的生菜。

- Oh, No! My lettuces!

  哦,天哪。我的生菜去哪儿了。

- I think the birds have eaten them, grandpa。

  我觉得是这些小鸟把你的生菜吃了。

- Yes, birds!

  没错,就是它们。

- Why did you miss the scarecrows scare them away?

  为什么稻草人先生没把它们吓走呢?

- Because the birds that ate my lettuces are very stupid!

  因为那些吃了我生菜的小鸟都不是什么聪明的家伙。

- What's the matter, grandpa pig?

  怎么回事啊?猪爷爷。

- Your friends have been eating my vegetables again!

  你的朋友们又在这里偷偷吃我的蔬菜了。

- Which friends?

  什么朋友啊?

- Tom! Dick! And Henry!

  汤姆,迪克还有哈利。

- Those are bad names.

  这不是它们的名字啊。

- Grand pig has chickens.

  猪奶奶养了几只鸡。

- Say hello to Jemima, Sarah and Vanessa.

  打个招呼吧。这是杰米玛,莎拉还有凡妮莎。

- Hello.

  你们好啊。

- And here is Naval.

  还有这位是纳维尔。

- Is Naval a boy chicken?

  纳维尔是一只公鸡吗?

- Yes, Peppa. He is a cockerel

  是的,佩奇。他是小公鸡。

- He is the worst, scratching up my vegetables!

  这只鸡最坏了,它把我的蔬菜都刨掉了。

- Naval would't have to fly!

  它连苍蝇都不会伤害。

- I've seen him each flies!

  我亲眼看到他吃过苍蝇。

- And he ate my lettuces!

  而且他还吃了我的生菜。

- You don't want to eat grandpa's lettuce, do you?

  你们不会想去吃猪爷爷的生菜的,对不对?

- Now there is pleasant lovely corn to eat!

  因为你们已经有这些好吃的玉米粒。

- Come on! This way home.

  来吧,到这来。

- Peppa, George, would you like to feed corn to the chickens?

  佩奇,乔治,你们想用玉米粒喂鸡吗?

- Yes, please, granny.

  是的,我想,奶奶。

- Here you are, chickens. eat up.

  给你们吃,小鸡们吃吧。

- Wow. You've got a windy house.

  喔,你们还有一个风息堡呢。

- That's the chicken cook.

  这个东西是鸡舍。

- It's where the chickens lay their eggs.

  这儿是母鸡们下蛋的地方。

- Eggs? I can't see any eggs?

  下蛋?可是我什么东西都没有看到呀?

- Not now, but there will be eggs soon.

  还没有呢,但是很快就会有了。

- It is bed time for Peppa and George at granny and grandpa's house.

  佩奇和乔治在猪爷爷和猪奶奶家的睡觉时间到了。

- Have that chickens laid their eggs yet granny?

  那母鸡们现在有没有下蛋啊?奶奶。

- Maybe in the morning, Peppa.

  可能要到早上了,佩奇。

- How will we know when it's morning?

  那怎么知道什么时候是早上呢?

- Naval will tell us. Now go to sleep.

  纳维尔会告诉我们的。现在快睡觉吧。

- Nice night!

  晚安,奶奶。

- It is morning!

  现在是早上。

- It's Naval!

  是纳维尔。

- Thank you for waking us up, Naval

  谢谢你叫醒我们,纳维尔。

- Good morning, Jemima, Sarah, and Vanessa.

  早上好啊杰米玛,莎拉和凡尼莎。

- Do you have any eggs for us?

  你们今天下蛋了吗?

- One, two, three, four. Four eggs, granny

  有4个鸡蛋,奶奶。

- Now we will have eggs for breakfast.

  这样我们早餐时就有鸡蛋吃了。

- Thank you, Jemima, Sarah, and Vanessa.

  谢谢你们杰米玛,莎拉还有凡尼莎。

- Boiled eggs for everyone

  每个人一个水煮蛋。

- Hurray

  太好了。

- Hmm, Delicious.

  嗯,太好吃了。

- Granny, Your chickens make yummy eggs.

  奶奶,你的母鸡们下的蛋真是太美味了。

- Yes! It's all that the lovely corn they eat.

  当然了,那是因为他们吃了营养的玉米粒。

- And my lettuces...

  还有我种的生菜。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 听友213749461

    看看有几

    黄金海岸_fG 回复 @听友213749461: 777

  • shiny_lt

    有哈利波特吗?

  • LEON_su

    在有,蜂蜜玫瑰 iu 才能看小编出生入死fqbj'vnd ,让想看看你就会怎么样人开心,发 吃。杨幂姐姐几句就把。个,吃饭 v 末日吗,这款日本面对吧恶什么的男女没什么事,。m x m cu ji hi理解客观评价哦公检法机关和女解放军热闹 据美国 v 和工序烦恼都觉得简单 各方毅然决然个 v d 合适3.0.9¥6+9+后女孩吧 饭堂吃个饭几个你你不回复精彩vn b

    vanillacafe 回复 @LEON_su:

  • 4336575

    小猪佩奇就是好

  • 远航观浪

    666

  • 沙漠老浪

    太好了!

  • 1883492rfzy

  • Regina_Fairy

  • hello0828

    好!!

  • 1365831wjra

    kdb everyone else to do with well I have time I enjoy your day with me to get even if it was like I said it would be great for the only thing you have time to see if he had been in the studio today I said that he was not able too I said I was w us up on my job and the only reason I love you all have