【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 149/Slight Cold 小寒(一)

【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 149/Slight Cold 小寒(一)

00:00
12:24

Slight Cold(1)

小寒(一)

 

Geese head to the north, magpies begins to build their nests, pheasants begin to crow.

雁北乡、鹊始巢、雉始雊

285°

5th to 7th day of the 1st month

1月5日-7日

 

By virtue of an awareness of the first sense of warmth, 

凭借对第一丝暖意的感知

migratory birds that have spent winter in the warm South, are preparing to return.

在温暖南方过冬的候鸟,开始准备返回

 

When the lonely skies start showing signs of beating wings once again,

当寂寞的天空再次出现翅膀挥动的痕迹

it is like a light has been ignited in our hearts.

是一种光辉在心中点亮

> ignite [ɪgˈnaɪt]   

v.点燃;使燃烧;使激动

过去式: ignited 过去分词: ignited 现在分词: igniting

Eg. Gas ignites very easily.

汽油易燃。

Eg. He ignited the fireworks.

他点燃了烟花。

Eg. His words ignited their anger.

他的话引发了他们的怒火。

Everything that has experienced change, was seen but unchanged.

经历了变化的一切,看见了不变

 

The so-called unchanging nature, is that everything may never disappear.

所谓的不变,是一切的可能从来不曾消失

Thinking that it was lost, yet gaining something instead; in the calmness, the geese return to the North.

以为失去,却是获得;平静之中,有雁北还

 

Finding my own “point”

找到自己的点

 

I am not the kind of person that will gain immediate confidence once I am on stage.

我不是一站到舞台上就充满自信的那类人

Really, during the first year of debut,

真的,刚刚出道第一年

I can even be said to have no confidence at all. 

我甚至可以说是完全没自信的

I didn't know what my role in the group was, 

我不知道自己在队伍里干吗

feeling nervous when I was on stage,

上台的时候紧张

giving slow reactions when recording for a show,

录节目的时候反应慢

wasn’t good at speaking, wasn’t a flexible person.

不会说话,人也不灵活

 

In EXO, I was given the title of “main dancer",

我在EXO号称是跳舞担当

but I couldn't seem to find my worth in the group.

但我似乎并没有找到在团队里存在的价值

My dancing was still okay,

跳舞还行

but if you compared it with Kai's, he still dances better than I do;

但是跟KAI比的话,还是他跳得更好

my singing was alright as well,

唱歌也将就

but if you compared it with Chen's, I still couldn't surpass him;

但是跟Chen比也是比不过的

> surpass [səˈpɑ:s]

vt.超过;优于;胜过;非…所能办到

过去式: surpassed 过去分词: surpassed 现在分词: surpassing

Eg. He hopes one day to surpass the world record.

他希望有一天能刷新世界纪录。

Eg. Young people surpass old men in strength. 

年轻人在气力上赛过老年人。

I was not as tall as Kris; wasn’t as good looking as Lu-ge.

没有队长个子高;没有鹿哥好看

I wasn't exceptional in anything.

在各方面看来我都并不拔尖

> exceptional [ɪkˈsepʃənl]

adj.例外的;独特的;杰出的;优越的

Eg. Everybody want to have a happy future, I am not definitely exceptional. 

人人都想有个美好幸福的将来,我肯定也不例外。

Eg. At the age of five he showed exceptional talent as a musician.

他五岁时就表现出非凡的音乐才能。

exception [ɪkˈsepʃn]

n.例外,除外;反对

Eg. There is always an exception to any rule.

任何规律总有例外。


I couldn't find my own sense of presence,

我找不到自己的存在感

so even though I had finally debuted then, I actually had no confidence at all. 

所以就算好不容易出道了,那时的我也是非常没有信心的

Nobody knew that I had such thoughts, 

没有人知道我内心是这样想的

the me that everybody saw on stage then, seemed to still be alright.

所有人看到的那个在舞台上的我好像也都还可以

 

The self-recognition that I had for myself was slowly being built up, after being on stage again and again.

对自己的认可是在一次一次上台之后慢慢建立起来的

At that time, I had to first reassure myself, 

那时候我得先肯定自己:

“Zhand Yixing, at least you are able to complete every task and challenge that the group gives you. 

“张艺兴,至少不管团队给你什么任务和挑战你都能完成

This point is quite good!”

这一点还不错!”

BGM: 文武贝 - 从前的我-钢琴版

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!