牛仔裤的夏天

牛仔裤的夏天

00:00
02:06

台词欣赏

So, Roberta, what do you like best about working here at wallmans?

那么,洛贝塔,你对自己在超市的工作感到满意么?


Pays the bills. Well, most of them, anyway.

付账单,我是说大部分账单。


I also work parttime over at the sweet shoppe across the way.

我还在对面的甜品店做兼职。


They've got one of them...blending machines, you know, for the mixins...

那儿有台搅拌机用来做冰激凌。


and whenever I get bored...I do experiments.

我无聊的时候就试着调配新口味。


Experiments? That's so cool.

做实验吗?太棒了。


Here, plug that in. Sorry I'm late. It's okay.

给,插上。对不起,我来晚了。没事。


What's your best one so far?

你做过的最好的口味是什么?


Gee, I don't know...oh, there was one the other day and it turned out really good.

呃,我也说不好。有一次做得特别好吃。


It had pralines, blueberries and a whole bunch of graham crackers.

有果仁糖,蓝莓,加上全麦粉饼干。


Awesome. You know baskin-robbins?

了不起。你知道baskin-robbins公司吗?


They hire these ice cream scientists...

他们有冰激凌专家。


whose job is to invent three new flavors a month.

专门负责每月研发3种新口味。


Really? Yeah.

真的?是啊。


You know who would be good at something like that? You.

知不知道谁是这方面的专家?是你。


You think so?

你真这么认为?


Oh, jeez! I gotta get back to work. Duncan's gonna have a hissy fit.

噢,天哪,我该回去干活儿了。邓肯又要发脾气了。


See you later.

回见了。


Sorry. I know you hate it when I butt in. It's okay.

抱歉,我知道你不喜欢我打断采访。没关系啦。


I didn't mean to mess up the whole interview.

我不是有意要把采访搞砸的。


You didn't. You were good.

没有,你做的很好。


So who told you? Told me what?

是谁告诉你的?告诉我什么?


You found out, didn't you? We still have time for one more interview.

你知道了,对不对?我们还有时间再做一个采访。


It's called leukemia.

那叫白血病。


Yeah, and I would like to come with you.

我想跟你一起去。


But are you just asking because you feel sorry for me?

你是不是因为觉得我可怜才邀请我的?


I don't know. Maybe. Okay. Okay.

我也说不清,也许吧。那好吧。好吧。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!