简爱

简爱

00:00
00:44

台词欣赏

John:I asked how you were.

简 我问你还好吗

Jane:I'm getting on very well.

我很好

John:Do you find the work too hard?

工作太辛苦了吗

Jane:Not at all.

完全没有

John:Is the solitude an oppression?

是这孤寂的生活压抑了心灵

Jane:I hardly have time to notice it.Thank you, girls.

我没时间想这些 谢谢 姑娘们

Students:Yes, ma'am.

再见 女士

John:Then perhaps you are dwelling on things past.

可能你还未走出过去的阴影吧

When I came to your door, I had nothing.

我刚到府上来时 我一无所有

Now I have a home and work, free and honest.

现在我有了家 有了工作 活得自由诚实

I thank God for the generosity of my friends.

感谢上帝赐予我这些慷慨的朋友

John:What you had left before I met you, I don't know.

你遇见我之前发生了什么 我不知道

But I counsel you to resist firmly every temptation to look back.

但我建议坚决不要往回看

That's what I intend to do.

我就是这么做的

A year ago, I was myself intensely miserable.

一年前 我简直痛不欲生

I scorned this weakness, fought hard against it and won.

我鄙视这种软弱 努力打败它吧

I wonder if we do not share the same alloy.

我想 我们可能不是同一种人

You are ambitious, I think.

我认为你野心勃勃

And this little school will not hold you for long.

小小的学校肯定留不住你

Is this yours?

这是你的吗

Jane:Yes.What's the matter?

对 有什么问题吗

John:Nothing.Good night.

没事 晚安

oppression [ə'preʃən]  n. 压抑,沉闷

solitude ['sɔlitju:d] n. 孤独

alloy [ə'lɔi,'ælɔi] n. 合金

scorn [skɔ:n] n. 轻蔑,奚落,笑柄

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!