07晚安|My Pretty Rose Tree

07晚安|My Pretty Rose Tree

00:00
01:10


A flower was offered to me,

有人送给我一朵花,


Such a flower as May never bore;

五月里从没有这样的花。


But I said, 'I've a pretty rose tree,'

但我说我有一棵漂亮的玫魂树,


And I passed the sweet flower o'er.

我就把这朵可爱的花还给他。


Then I went to my pretty rose tree,

然后我去看我漂亮的玫魂树:


To tend her by day and by night;

白天黑夜把她好好照应。


But my rose turned away with jealousy,

但我的玫瑰却嫉妒得掉头不顾;


And her thorns were my only delight.

而她的刺却成了我唯一的欢欣。



晚安,好梦~


如果觉得音频对你有所帮助,

欢迎点赞并且转发给身边的好友。

关注【志念优课】公众号,英语学习第一站!





以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • qiuyeXu徐秋烨

    🌹🍁