情景1: 询问旅行线路
Clerk: What can I do for you?
职员:需要帮忙吗?
Me: I want to go to Western United States for travel with my family.
我:我和家人想去美国西部旅游。
Clerk: OK! Let me introduce something to you.
职员:好的。让我给你介绍吧。
Me: What kind of tours do you offer?
我:你们都提供哪些旅行线路。
Clerk: We offer many kinds of tours.
职员:我们提供多种旅行线路。
情景2: 逗留时间
Clerk: How long would you like to stay in Western United States.
职员:你们在美西要逗留多久?
Me: About 11 days.
我:大概11天。
Clerk: There is a fourteen-day package tour. You will have 10 full days in those cities.
职员:有一个14天的包价旅游。你们将在那些城市呆满10天。
情景3:谈论价钱和内容
Me: That sounds good. How much is the tour?
我:听起来不错。这个旅行多少钱?
Clerk: $5000 each person.
职员:每人5000美元。
Me: What does it include?
我:包括什么?
Clerk: It include air fare , your hotel accommodations and the meals.
职员:包括机票、旅馆住宿和三餐。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!