【英文磨耳朵】第22集 - The Tooth Fairy 牙仙子

【英文磨耳朵】第22集 - The Tooth Fairy 牙仙子

00:00
05:00

The Tooth Fairy 牙仙子

- Peppa and George are having their favorite food spaghetti!

  佩奇和乔治在吃他们最喜欢的食物-意大利面。

- What a lot of noise!

  你们吃的声音好响。

- Finished!

  吃完啦。

- Ah, now we'll have a bit of quiet!

  啊,现在我们终于能安静了。

- What's that?

  这是什么啊?

- It's a tooth!

  这是一颗牙齿。

- Where did that come from?

  那它是从哪里来的呢?

- Peppa, maybe you should look in the mirror!

  佩奇,你该找个镜子照照。

- Oh!

  哦。

- It's my tooth! It's fallen out!

  这是我的牙齿,可它掉下来了。

- Don't worry, Peppa.

  别担心 佩奇。

- It's just a milk tooth. They're meant to fall out.

  这只是一颗乳牙,就是要掉下来的。

- Will I grow a new one, Mummy?

  那还会长一颗新牙出来吗?

- Yes, you will, Peppa.

  是的,你会有一颗新牙。

- It also means the Tooth Fairy will be paying you a visit.

  掉牙也意味着牙仙子会过来看你的。

- Tooth Fairy?

  牙仙子?

- Yes, the Tooth Fairy.

  是的,牙仙子。

- If you put the tooth under your pillow tonight, the Tooth Fairy will come.

  如果你把牙齿放在你的枕头下面,牙仙子就会来找你。

- The Tooth Fairy will take the tooth.

  牙仙子会把牙齿拿走。

- And in its place, she will leave a shiny coin!

  在原来的位置上,她会留下一枚闪亮的金币

- When I grow up, I want to be a Tooth Fairy!

  等我长大之后,我也想做牙仙子。

- And what would you like to be when you grow up, George?

  那乔治你呢,你长大之后想做什么?

- Dinosaur!

  想做恐龙。

- A dinosaur?

  做一只恐龙吗?

- Quick, George, it's bedtime!

  快点乔治,该睡觉了。

- We don't want to miss the Tooth Fairy!

  我们可不想错过牙仙子。

- Before going to bed, Peppa and George brush their teeth.

  上床睡觉之前,佩奇和乔治在刷牙。

- Peppa, what are you doing?

  佩奇,你在干什么?

- I'm brushing my tooth so it is nice and clean for the Tooth Fairy.

  我在刷牙齿,牙仙子拿走时会觉得它很干净。

- Peppa cannot wait to get into bed.

  佩奇迫不及待地去睡觉了。

- Peppa is putting her tooth under the pillow for the Tooth Fairy.

  佩奇把牙齿放在枕头下面等着牙仙子。

- Goodnight, Peppa and George.

  晚安佩奇,乔治。

- Goodnight, Mummy!

  晚安妈妈。

- Goodnight, Daddy!

  晚安爸爸。

- Goodnight, my Little piggies!

  晚安我的小家伙们。

- George, I'm not going to sleep!

  乔治,我不打算睡觉了。

- Let's both stay awake all night and see the Tooth Fairy!

  今天晚上我们不能睡着,我们一起来等牙仙子。

- This Tooth Fairy is very late!

  牙仙子来得也太晚了。

- The Tooth Fairy is taking a long time to arrive.

  牙仙子过了很久很久还是没来。

- Where is that Tooth Fairy?

  牙仙子到底在哪里呀?

- What is that noise?

  这是什么声音?

- Is it the Tooth Fairy?

  是牙仙子吗?

- George, can you hear something?

  乔治,你听到什么吗?

- Oh, George!

  哦,乔治。

- Oh, the noise is George.

  原来这声音是乔治的。

- He was so tired, he has fallen asleep.

  他实在太累了,所以睡着了。

- George is not very good at staying awake, but I am.

  看来要让乔治一晚上别睡觉有点困难,但我可以。

- I am going to stay awake and see the Tooth Fairy.

  我不能睡着,我必须要见到牙仙子才行。

- I'm not going to sleep.

  我绝对不能睡着。

- The Tooth Fairy has arrived.

  这时牙仙子来了。

- But Peppa is asleep.

  但是佩奇睡着了。

- Hello, Peppa. Would you like this coin in return for your tooth?

  你好啊,佩奇。你想要用你的牙齿换这枚闪亮的金币吗?

- What a nice, clean tooth. Thank you, Peppa, Good night.

  真是一颗干净的牙齿。谢谢你,佩奇。晚安。

- Peppa, George, wake up. It's morning.

  佩奇,乔治,起床啦。已经早上了。

- What?

  什么?

- I wasn't asleep!

  我没有睡着。

- Did the Tooth Fairy come?

  牙仙子来过了吗?

- No!

  没有。

- Let's take a look under your pillow.

  我们来看看你的枕头底下。

- Look, Peppa! The Tooth Fairy has been and she's left you a coin!

  看,佩奇。牙仙子已经来过了,还给你留了一枚金币。

- Hurray!

  好哎。

- You fell asleep, didn't you?

  佩奇,你睡着了,是不是?

- Well, maybe I fell asleep just for a little bit.

  那个,我想我可能真的睡着了一会儿吧。

- Next time, I will stay awake, and I will see the Tooth Fairy!

  但是下一次,我一定会醒着等她来的。我一定要见见牙仙子才行。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 陳曉路CHEN

    200元有些贵,如果能降到30元,会有很多人买的。

    是棠不是糖 回复 @陳曉路CHEN: 明明是20元

  • 1816991dmbm

    是的,我也觉得贵,30元很多人买,也许更赚钱了!

  • Molly账号01

    好吧!?

    听友345141263 回复 @Molly账号01: 讨论?拖哦婆婆

  • 吴茜cici

  • Regina_Fairy

    好好听

  • weyheyu

    不错,可以看出是用心在拍

  • 1395556aklg

    太好听了

  • Kimikolol

    111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

    Kimikolol 回复 @Kimikolol: 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111🌊

  • 陈陈Lucky

    Lkkkkjjgr cvvgvg’i

  • 贤东居士

    今天早上我要去吃东西了