【英文磨耳朵】第20集 - The School Fete 学校游园会

【英文磨耳朵】第20集 - The School Fete 学校游园会

00:00
05:00

The School Fete 学校游园会

- Today is the day of the school fete.

  今天是学校的游园会。

- Peppa loves coming to the fete.

  佩奇喜欢去游园会玩。

- Here are Peppa's friends, Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep, Danny Dog, Rebecca Rabbit andPedro Pony.

  这些是佩奇的朋友小猫坎迪,小羊苏西,小狗丹尼,小兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗。

- Hello, everyone!

  嗨大家好啊。

- Hello, Peppa!

  你好啊,佩奇!

- I love the school fete!

  我喜欢学校游园会。

- Me, too! What do you like best?

  我也是 你最喜欢玩什么呢?

- The face painting!

  在脸上画画。

- I like the balloons!

  我喜欢气球。

- I like the bouncy castle the best!

  我最喜欢那个充气城堡了。

- I like everything!

  所有的我都喜欢。

- A very good choice, Peppa!

  非常好的选择,佩奇。

- See you later, Peppa!

  一会儿见,佩奇。

- See you later!

  一会儿见。

- George, what do you like best?

  乔治,你最喜欢玩什么呢?

- Dinosaur!

  恐龙。

- Oh, dear, there aren't any dinosaurs at the fete, George.

  哦,乔治,游园会里可是没有恐龙的。

- Maybe we can get you a dinosaur balloon.

  也许我们可以给你找个恐龙气球。

- Are you sure they have dinosaur balloons,Daddy Pig?

  你能确定他们有恐龙气球吗?猪爸爸。

- I'm certain of it.

  我当然能确定。

- Can George and I get our faces painted first?

  乔治和我可以先去在脸上画画吗?

- Of course.

  当然了。

- Miss Rabbit has painted Peppa's friends as tigers!

  兔小姐把佩奇的朋友画成了老虎。

- There you are, Suzy! Now you look like a tiger!

  画好了 苏西看你现在像个老虎。

- Thank you, Miss Rabbit!

  谢谢你,兔小姐。

- Wow!

  哇哦。

- I like your face, Suzy. Are you a pussycat?

  我喜欢你的脸,苏西。你画的是小猫吗?

- No! I'm a tiger!

  不,我是老虎。

- Peppa, would you like your face painted?

  佩奇,你想在脸上画画吗?

- Yes, please.

  是的 谢谢。

- Can I be an elephant?

  把我画成大象行吗?

- Oh, dear, I don't know how to do elephants. I can do tigers!

  哦天哪,我不知道怎么画大象,但我能画老虎。

- Yes, a tiger, please!

  好的,就帮我画老虎。

- There you are, Peppa, now you're a tiger!

  好了,佩奇,现在你是老虎了。

- I'm a tiger!

  我是老虎。

- George, what would you like to be?

  乔治,你想画成什么呢?

- Dinosaur! Grr!

  恐龙。

- A dinosaur? Err, how about a tiger instead? I'm good at tigers.

  恐龙啊,呃,不然画老虎怎么样我画老虎很在行。

- I'm a tiger!

  我是老虎。

- So am I! Woof! Woof!

  我也是。

- Meow! Tigers don't say,“Woof! Woof!

  老虎不会发出这个声音。

- How do you know?

  你怎么知道的?

- Because tigers are big cats. And I'm a cat!

  因为老虎是一只大猫,而我就是只猫。

- Candy, please, can you teach us how to be tigers?

  坎迪,你可以教我们怎么做一只老虎吗?

- Okay! Tigers creep very, very slowly, and then, they jump!

  好的。老虎走路走得非常非常慢,然后会跳起来。

- Tigers like to lick themselves clean.

  老虎喜欢把他们自己舔干净。

- But, best of all, when tigers are happy,they purr.

  但是有的时候,老虎高兴了,他们会叫。

- Hello, children. My goodness! You're all tigers!

  孩子们好啊,我的天哪,你们都变成老虎了。

- And I'm teaching them to be proper tigers.

  而且我还在教他们怎么做一只老虎。

- What do you little tigers want to do next?

  那接下来你们想做什么呢?

- Dinosaur!

  恐龙。

- That's right!

  说得没错。

- We have to find George a dinosaur balloon!  

  我们要帮乔治找到恐龙气球。

- Let's get you all balloons!

  你们每一个都有气球。

- Hurry!

  好棒。

- Hello, Madame Gazelle!

  你好 羚羊夫人。

- We'd like some balloons, please.

  请给我几个气球好吗?

- Certainly! I've got lots of different ones.

  当然可以。我这里有很多不同的气球哦。

- Can I have an elephant balloon? Please!

  能不能给我一个大象气球?

- Here you are, Peppa!

  好的 给你佩奇。

- Can I have a kangaroo?

  我要一个袋鼠气球。

- A lion, please!

  我要一个狮子。

- A monkey, please!

  我要一个猴子。

- A parrot, please!

  一个鹦鹉谢谢你。

- Yes, I've got all those!

  好的,这些我都有。

- Most important of all, we need a dinosaur balloon for George.

  还有最重要的是,我们还要给乔治一个恐龙气球。

- Oh, dear, I do not seem to have any dinosaur balloons.

  哦,天哪,真的很抱歉,我这里好像没有恐龙气球。

- Oh.

  哦。

- Don't worry, George. I've got an idea.

  别担心,乔治。我有主意了。

- Could we have two of the long balloons, please?

  给我们两个长的气球好吗?

- Watch this, everybody!

  大家看好了。

- What is Daddy Pig doing with the balloons?

  猪爸爸要怎么摆弄这些气球?

- There! Can anyone guess what it is?

  好了大家猜这是什么呢?

- Is it a kangaroo?

  这个是不是袋鼠?

- No, it's a...

  不是,它是...

- Dinosaur!

  恐龙。

- That's right, a dinosaur!

  说得没错,这是一只恐龙。

- Daddy Pig has made a balloon dinosaur.

  猪爸爸真的做了一只恐龙气球。

- Grrrrrrrr! Dinosaur!

  恐龙。

- Now, the bouncy castle!

  我们去玩充气城堡吧。

- Peppa loves bouncing on the bouncy castle.

  佩奇喜欢在充气城堡上玩。

-  Everyone loves bouncing on the bouncy castle!

  所有人都喜欢在充气城堡上玩。

- This is the best school fete, ever!

  这是最好玩的学校游园会了。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 吉林有梦

    我喜欢小猪佩奇。

    听友74809962 回复 @吉林有梦: 确实不错

  • 吉林有梦

    亮亮爱读书 回复 @吉林有梦: 跳跳鱼饭🐟

  • 听友74809962

    听友108390121 回复 @听友74809962: 00

  • 顺其自然_sua

    儿子超喜欢看

  • 听友74809962

    好地方还不成熟老实本分不爆发解答解答好吧等哈对吧超级搜卡屎粑粑超级睡啦呢经典款那我呢上课时间发哈好看的块钱红包蛇皮遣将调兵

  • 1383875wwkz

    好听好听真好听!好听好听真好听!

  • Molly账号01

    1818826krsj 回复 @Molly账号01: 毮、老师图的一种迷人星空

  • 吉祥时光

    带字幕的真棒

  • 1811661wzee

    这个r读成了二我真是闷死了!

  • 9qa1rb2adt2s2umq6u6n

    🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯